"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Gay guy thinks I'm hot!

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Devestator
For the record, I have no inclination for homosexuality. The concept of gay sex (well, not lesbian sex!) makes me nauseous. It is a revulsion that goes to my very core and transends mere culturally conditioned bigotry.

Despite this, I believe in sexual freedom. I think gays should be able to do what they want and we should just leave them alone. Some pointed out that if more men were gay, there would be less competition. And everyone's right. Gays should stay off these boards and leave US alone.
cool. good to see what side of the fence you sit on. and I like your term culturally conditioned bigotry. homosexual dislike has nothing to do with bigotry as you've expressed.

maybe you can explain this to that chubby jewish kid porky. I think coming from someone his own age it will make more sense.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I, too, am hit on quite frequently by gay guys. I got fed up and asked one about it, he said that the reason they did so was because "you have a strong jawline". Whatever that means.

Stick to girls. They're much better looking. ;)

Oh, and Dev - I doubt that many gay guys are prowling around a board dedicated to picking up women. :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Oh, and Dev - I doubt that many gay guys are prowling around a board dedicated to picking up women.


* I think you would be surprised. Alot of guys on this board seem so desperate for attention that they are wavering on a edge.

One push and they could fall to the gay side. If you were a homosexual then these newbies would be easy prey. They are confused. Can't score with women. Already beginning to doubt their sexuality due to their frustrations.

What better place to look for fresh meat...pun intended.

One thing I've heard is that gay dudes love turning out straight dudes to their side.

Plus I'm beginning to think that some members are bisexual and are here to learn how to deal with their lack of energy on the straight side.

Alot of supposed bisexual can't get up enough energy to create relationships with females. On the gay side they just do hook ups and get that release.

Our side you hooking up just for sex is so much harder. Women want relationships.

Bisexual/Bi-curious men do not want relationships with women. They just wanna get off with them every now and then and to keep up the appearance of being straight.

Most bisexual men I do believe are still in the closet about their sexuality...as an aquaintance of mine was.

Through him I've learned alot about that sub-set of sexuality. They are worse than straight up faggots. Thanks to them us straights have the black plague of the new mellineum.


Faggots hate the bi man because he is gay but refuses to accept it and live the life style or be totally converted. I got this straight from the horses mouth (8 gay dudes who were friends of my ex girlfriend)

Faggots call the bi fool...confused. As I've seen the truth to this also. They can't make up their minds about anything. They sit on the fence trying to jump to one side then back over.

That takes a lot of energy. Many cannot sustain that type of thing for long. And they fall to one side or the other after their experimenting.

But sosymp or suave isn't the place for any of them.

I say if you got a fetish for the boys get off this site and work your shyt out...make a decision....either the land of pvssy or balls acrross ya nose!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Devastator,
Because of your affirmative statement on manhood, I took you off my homo list, and I give you a thumbs up for the DJ list. Just don't start any more homo threads!:)

I don't believe in 'bi-curious' or 'bi-sexuals' labels - once you pass the boundaries of a man into the realm of a woman, then you have 'breached' the nature of manhood forever!!
 

Devestator

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
If any gays PM you, have them reported at once!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top