Originally posted by Porky
There isn't one. What I find strange is that Player_supreme is an African-American. Just like it would be hypocritical of me to hate black people because I'm a Jew (and thus historically discriminated against), it's hypocritical of him to hate (oh, sorry, you don't hate gay people, you just bash them, think they're unholy freaks of nature, but you don't hate them) gays.
Epecially since many of the anti-homosexual marriage organizations use a lot of the same arguments as to why gays shouldn't get married as white supremacists who said blacks and whites shouldn't marry.
sorry this is controversial
Well kid let me enlighten you:
1. There is a difference. It has to do with choice. I didn't have a choice in my skin color. Homosexual life style sorry to say is a choice. They make the choice to live that style even when they say they were born with those tendacies. They still make a choice to stick a dyck in their mouths or not. Many homosexuals have lived "straight" lives and produced offspring and such. I realize that many do cross over from these "straight" lifestyles also...but it's their choice.
2. If you asked any African American about this issue you would get the same anger I'm displaying to you. We didn't have a choice in our birth...how dare you put the two in the same pile.
3. Your jewish...that's a religion...(I know I know your going to say it's more than a religion its a people and a culture) you probably look very white and have no problems in this society unless your around people who hate your religion. Unless the subject is bought up you would face no prejudice. Your not in our boat sorry. You know nothing of what it's like to be black...to of been born black in the 1960's. I do realize that the nazi's persecuted your religion....
4. To come out on the gay side on this site still is a disgrace. You need to keep your gay beliefs to yourself. This is a straight sight about doing straight things.
5. Your obviously one of the young jews also. You haven't lived the prejudice that your parents lived..so you think the world is all peachy and hunky dori...well it's not. They paved the way so your lilly ass could sit down and mock them and their ways and prevert their beliefs....Yeah I have older jewish clients. Their complaint is that the same as every other culture out their.
6. Now Porky I hope I've open your eyes a little to the fallacy that all prejudice is the same. We don't even need to go into the slavery of both of our races...cause you can still walk into a posh resturant and get good service...open your eyes fool.
7. Of course you didn't understand anything I said about the whole energy of homosexuality. It went right over your porky head...and I don't expect the majority of folks on this site to either. Your problem like I've said before is that you grew up with the homosexual lifestyle present so it's second nature to you....no big deal. This may come as a complete and utter surprise to you...but when I was growing up...homo's were not out of the closet...and most of them got therapy for their tendacies...most were mentally fawked up and many committed suicide...wow...didn't know that did ya.
So growing up during this time period...Breeders had no contact with the NON-Breeders. We actually called them Queers and Faggots and ZuZu's. Sorry to hurt your ears with these harsh words of hatred. Don't bother a lecture on Hatred cause you haven't lived it. I have!
This may also surprise you...but the majority of people do not like the homosexual life style or to have it in their faces...to bad the fags made it so that if you spoke your true feelings then your called the bad word "homophobic"
I train a very popular new caster in my area. You should hear what she has to say about "fags" (her words)...then hear what she says in public about the down trodden homosexual plight.
good day fella,
Oh I do want to ask you a personal question:
How come a lot of jewish men have sexual hangups and participate in cross dressing? I've always wondered about this when I saw the numbers once on a tv show...the researcher said something about dominante mothers or something like that...
is that true?
And:
How come you jews think your in the same boat as us blacks when your not?