"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Gay Chaperones

GetShorty

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
NYC
what's up dudes, this is my first post here & I'm not sure if anyone else has touched on this in the past, but I wanted to share this story about something I learned last night...

I met this hot chick with great energy last night, and luckily there was some great chemistry between us. A friend of mine who had just met her introduced us, and I had noticed her earlier hanging out with this bald dude, assumed she had a boyfriend. But later she comes and sits down w/ me and one of my roommates and was totally cool. Eventually it's just me & her having a convo, turns out we're the same age and both Italian (ethnicity is a great conversation topic), blah blah blah, and then she drops this great line "I have a boyfriend but I think I'm going to dump him tonight."

It must have been obvious she and I were vibing because who should swoop in but bald dude, who's suddenly in my face with "hey I'm bald dude, I'm her boyfriend." I come back with "yeah well I'm GetShorty, and I'm NOT her boyfriend." Then he's like "I'm just kidding, I'm actually gay," and I go "yeah, well I'm NOT gay." I tried to keep it playful, but I totally didn't appreciate dude busting my game, even if he was a friend of hers and was gay, and I probably didn't do a good job of hiding it.

So later I'm dancing with her, good times, when bald dude comes up and drags her away! It was like he was her gay chaperone! She's like "I'll be back in a minute" but never came back to dance. Later my roommate who had been talking gay chaperone earlier is like "he told me that you're not her type" which was completely ludicrous and totally anti all the signals I had been getting from her.

But then my boy gave me some sage advice - he told me that if I wanted to get w/ her I had to befriend the gay chaperone. I didn't believe him, I was sure I could get her alone and grab her digitos, but my boy pointed out that gay chaperone could still try to crash my game by advising her not to go on a date w/ me. Obviously gay chaperone had some major pull on her, and my boy's advice was right on, even if it took a few minutes to sink in.

So later gay chaperone is sitting with my girl and I go up and put my arm around his shoulder, start talking to him and ignoring the girl for a minute and giving him all my attention. Gay chaperone loved it, we started riffing on the music & stuff. But then, just to show the girl that I knew the situation, I turn to her and asked her why she didn't come back and dance w/ me. She made up some excuse, but I promptly made the move and got her AND gay chaperone back on the dance floor. After hanging with the two of them, I was getting much more friendly vibes from dude.

Later, it was just me and her dancing, we were singing along to the songs and I told her we should go out to karoke sometime and easily pulled those 10 beautiful numbers (having already determined she wouldn't come home with me of course). Later as they were leaving gay chaperone comes up to me and says something about how he's looking forward to hanging out again, which means that she must have told him that she gave me her number AND wanted to see me again! Perfecto!

So what did we learn from this? I feel like lots of hot girls have gay dudes who act as their chaperones a lot. It's like the perfect buffer for these girls - they can use them as a protective boyfriend figure when they want to lose some random guy, and they can also lose the gay dude when they're interested in the guy.

The only problem is when the gay dude turns into a protective chaperone and starts controling the situation. Obviously if the chick is totally trashed or something, this is a good thing. But if gay chaperone just don't like you, you could be Johnny Depp from 21 Jumpstreet and you'd still be hsit out of luck.

Luckily I switched tactics mid-game and pulled it out in the clutch. Can't wait to call this girl tomorrow and hang out w/ her again... hopefully WITHOUT gay chaperone this time!!

Anyways, thanks for reading this guys, looking forward to posting more later. Peace.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Why waste your time with this biatch and her so-called gay chaperone? DO you really want to get involved with that drama?

Dietzcoi
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
This could've happened to anyone regardless of age.

Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 
Top