Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gay boy!

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is a kind of embarrassing question I'm about to pose to you guys but first I'll give you a brief summary of the situation.

I just found out that nearly everybody at the place I used to work at thought I was gay :(.

At the moment I'm a bit of a keyboard jockey: a guy who gathers information before he puts it into action. I don't approach a lot of girls despite having read the bible and despite browsing this site for a while, so I'm not clueless. I'm a total 'shy guy', softly spoken (not with the hideous gay accent though), non smiler, probably poor body language, no eye contact which leads me to my recognised improvements.

I'm going to try breaking the gay perception by using Senor Fingers voice exercises, force myself to smile more, improve body language and eye contact. As well as working out a lot more (under 150 lbs at 6ft).
I'm reading the usual Pook posts such as Be A Man, but there is no specific advice for my perdicament.

I know you guys don't know me in depth as a person, but what would you suggest?

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's always a keyboard jockey within us all (or there WAS). I think you should know your information before trying it out, but what good is it to know the DJ material if you don't use it? What good is a billion dollars if you don't spend it? See the connection?

It's good that you're aiming to better yourself, but the "forcing yourself to smile" part is a little weird for me. There's a huuuuuge difference in smiling naturally and smiling forcefully, and people can tell. I suggest getting yourself to laugh more often, like hilarious clips from internet, hanging out with your comedian/self-hurting friends that make you laugh, or iono. Find ways/reasons to be happier and I think smiling should be as easy as breathing.

If they thought you were gay, then they thought wrong. Doesn't matter what others think about you, because the image that you have of YOURSELF is a lot more important than what other people assume about you.

last thing: 150lbs @ 6ft? Geez you are nothing but blood and bone my friend. I'm 6'2 and 205 lol....still getting rid of my fat to reveal the concealed goods.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jerry Maguire

At the moment I'm a bit of a keyboard jockey: a guy who gathers information before he puts it into action. I don't approach a lot of girls despite having read the bible and despite browsing this site for a while, so I'm not clueless. I'm a total 'shy guy', softly spoken (not with the hideous gay accent though), non smiler, probably poor body language, no eye contact which leads me to my recognised improvements.

I suggest you get in action. You're just fooling yourself.

Btw, I kind of was in the same situation, people thinking I was gay. Here. :(

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Are you a Virgo?
What does that have to do with being perceived as gay?!:confused:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Find a sport. Gay people hate sports.
Wow, i knew you all were stupid but damn...some of you people shouldnt be alive.