"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gather 'round kids.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
So it's 3.34am Sydney time and in three and a bit hours I am going to be on a plane heading to Australia's biggest playground for big people and I am pissed off.

I realised last night that I have let arseholes with boyfriends, psycho-dramatic commitment issues, and generalised bleepwits jade me. I went out on a great date last night and he still doesn't know what my actual name is. I cannot believe that at my age, I have become disenchanted to a point where I don't even think that letting him know the most basic of things about me will make a difference in what happens, because he's gotta be a nutter/sleazebucket right?

Don't do it to yourselves!!! there's are a stack of phucko's out there. I have preached the virtues of taking people as individuals for a long time here. But you can't be all sunshine and roses all the time, and you can't be a distrustful d-ickhead either. Balance is the key.....I dunno, I've had two hours sleep. Go with your gut despite your poor luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Wow..... are you still drunk or something, cuz man, I need a translater....
What the f*ck is ......

I realised last night that I have let arseholes with boyfriends, psycho-dramatic commitment issues, and generalised bleepwits jade me.

....you let aholes WITH boyfriends, then you lost me from that point on...
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
you had more than 2 hours of sleep... i think you took some drugs...
 
Top