Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gather 'round kids.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's 3.34am Sydney time and in three and a bit hours I am going to be on a plane heading to Australia's biggest playground for big people and I am pissed off.

I realised last night that I have let arseholes with boyfriends, psycho-dramatic commitment issues, and generalised bleepwits jade me. I went out on a great date last night and he still doesn't know what my actual name is. I cannot believe that at my age, I have become disenchanted to a point where I don't even think that letting him know the most basic of things about me will make a difference in what happens, because he's gotta be a nutter/sleazebucket right?

Don't do it to yourselves!!! there's are a stack of phucko's out there. I have preached the virtues of taking people as individuals for a long time here. But you can't be all sunshine and roses all the time, and you can't be a distrustful d-ickhead either. Balance is the key.....I dunno, I've had two hours sleep. Go with your gut despite your poor luck.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..... are you still drunk or something, cuz man, I need a translater....
What the f*ck is ......

I realised last night that I have let arseholes with boyfriends, psycho-dramatic commitment issues, and generalised bleepwits jade me.

....you let aholes WITH boyfriends, then you lost me from that point on...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you had more than 2 hours of sleep... i think you took some drugs...