Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaslighting Champion of All Time

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Donna Marino’s husband just wanted to go into the bank. But his wife insisted it wasn’t a good idea.

Last time, he had caused a scene, she reminded him. Embarrassed that his Alzheimer’s disease would lead to more trouble, he agreed not to go in.

For approximately 20 years, Connecticut police say Marino stole money from her husband, cashing in on his pension checks, workers’ compensation payments and Social Security income. To cover her tracks, she convinced the now-73-year-old man he had Alzheimer’s, according to police reports.

In a news release, police estimated Marino stole a total of $600,000 from her husband, who told investigators he believed the alleged thefts began as early as 1999.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Donna Marino’s husband just wanted to go into the bank. But his wife insisted it wasn’t a good idea.

Last time, he had caused a scene, she reminded him. Embarrassed that his Alzheimer’s disease would lead to more trouble, he agreed not to go in.

For approximately 20 years, Connecticut police say Marino stole money from her husband, cashing in on his pension checks, workers’ compensation payments and Social Security income. To cover her tracks, she convinced the now-73-year-old man he had Alzheimer’s, according to police reports.

In a news release, police estimated Marino stole a total of $600,000 from her husband, who told investigators he believed the alleged thefts began as early as 1999.
Classic witch maneuver. I say hang her and burn her!

Just kidding, but yes that is more and more common. Many men won't even find out until after their passing their wives have been gaslighting them. Just yesterday, sitting down next to these two dudes talking about how one of them is going thru a divorce and how he was able to record her and expose her in court. So proud of that guy.

But the reality is unless you as a man take proactive measures to look out for yourself, nobody else will, especially the judicial system (some parts worse than others depending on where you live).

For some reason, I feel joy when someone is exposed like that for the world to see.

Modern Man Advice

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is she gonna get punished? will she be forced to return the money?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not.
She's a woman you know, so she is the victim... :devil: :lol:
a blue pill lad, typed "EmpoworMeNT WaHMen Card" on facebook the other day in the comments......

I was so proud, I thought to myself theyre all converting to red pill slowly, its taking time but something is happening