Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Garbiñe Muguruza, 2-time Grand Slam champion, gets engaged to fan who asked for selfie in NYC

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Garbine Muguruza gets engaged to fan who asked for a simple selfie:

———-

My thoughts:

Thought the “fan”, who just asked for a simple selfie, was a regular guy, average job, 5’9, had a small one bedroom condo in NYC.

The “fan”, who just asked for a simple selfie, is a

- a Tom Ford Model
- previously married to a 28 year old blond Finnish figure skater.
- is at least 6’1
- has the looks to be the next James Bond

Wondering why the headline didn’t say ”Garbine Mugurza….gets engaged to a 6’1 Tom Ford model”?

———-

Thoughts?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMG_0354.jpeg

So you guys won’t waste time visiting another website.
Apparently he’s a gigolo because she’s far from pretty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 10308 She

So you guys won’t waste time visiting another website.
Apparently he’s a gigolo because she’s far from pretty.
She is physically fit from her tennis regimen. She would have looks SMV points for that. The facial aesthetics are not great.

She's not one of the best looking women on the WTA tour right now. The WTA is lacking a real hottie right now. Maria Sharapova circa 2005-2008 (ages 18-21) was a real hottie. Genie Bouchard was at her tennis playing peak and her looks peak in 2014 at age 20. Bouchard got some modeling work after her 2014 rise and her tennis was never the same.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering why the headline didn’t say ”Garbine Mugurza….gets engaged to a 6’1 Tom Ford model”?

———-

Thoughts?
Because it wouldn't stir curiosity and a 'wow, how the heck did that happen' as the actual headline does.
The public loves a romance story.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could do better.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of mediocre women get attention from top tier guys. In most cases, the top tier guy doesn't commit long term.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is physically fit from her tennis regimen. She would have looks SMV points for that. The facial aesthetics are not great.
Agree. Here she is at the beach.

Garbine-Muguruza-Player-on-Beach.jpg

The WTA is lacking a real hottie right now.
No good?

Camila Giorgi:

Camila-Giorgi-called-lingerie-model.jpg

Aryna Sabalenka

Aryna-Sabalenka-hot-in-a-bikini-with-her-sister-on-the-beach.jpg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Man you guys crack me the f up. Chances are none of you will ever touch women like the ones you obsess about.

Yet here you are criticizing the tennis chick, that while not a stunner is better than average - average being a 5.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetically obvious.

But hey ya’ll playa millionaires with 6-packs and 9-1/2” penises and model looks. Yeah I know.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giorgi is one of the best looking women in the Top 50 right now, even though she's 31 years old. She is currently ranked #36 in the world.

The problem with Giorgi is that she hasn't gotten a lot of mainstream attention because she's never gotten close to winning a major tournament. She has made ~$6,000,000 in her career, which is better than most 31 year olds.

Man you guys crack me the f up. Chances are none of you will ever touch women like the ones you obsess about.

Yet here you are criticizing the tennis chick, that while not a stunner is better than average - average being a 5.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetically obvious.
I didn't criticize Murguruza too harshly and I agree with your assessment about where her looks rating would be.