Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought i would try this with my ex, basically wanted to know a few details, we broke up because i made her IL drop and eventually it was game over needy clingy too avaliable etc, that was mid january and a bit after. A month later I basically had a good conversation on the phone,then bumped into her and spoke for a while then dropped a card for her birthday through her door, then i hit the button and dissapeared.

she text me on her birthday but i never replied 1 week later she tried to ring me, leaves a message then rings back 3 times in one day, next day texts me i havnt replied to any of it. so far its been 2 days since the text and she has stopped, just wondering whats the next phase is.. it says to ignore her completely but when do you actually allow contact? and should i give her a text then dissapear again.

Im doing this to see what the reaction is and see if her IL increases almost like a test, im not hung up on her but if i could regain a seat of power it could be worth a go doing it the right way. If not i have nothing to lose.....

So do i make her sweat longer or do i give slight contact then ignore again?

she had a HUGE IL in me, and we had a very deep relationship so it wasnt a casual fling so any tips? i have some what of a prospect at the moment should i leak the information get her a bit jealous?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganji Games
Ugh. It's posts like this that show the problems Ganji Garbage causes.

dropped a card for her birthday through her door, then i hit the button and dissapeared.
Why did this woman deserve a birthday card from you? Also, you've been watching too many disney movies. This type of stuff isn't romantic to women, it's childish, creepy, and shows that you don't have the ability to move on with your life. You have one-itis.

Im doing this to see what the reaction is and see if her IL increases almost like a test
Why bother? You're wasting your time on a woman who lost interest in you. If she lost it once, she will lose it again.

So do i make her sweat longer or do i give slight contact then ignore again?
I've got a really crazy idea..... MOVE ON. Forget about this woman. Go date other women. It'll give you better and quicker results than Ganji Garbage will.

she had a HUGE IL in me, and we had a very deep relationship
You used the word HAD - which means it's in the past. Kinda like I HAD a dog, but it died. Just because he was a good dog, it doesn't mean I should continue to take him for walks or give him food while he's decomposing. It's pointless, just like pursuing a second relationship with this woman.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
dropped a card for her birthday through her door, then i hit the button and dissapeared.
Why did this woman deserve a birthday card from you? Also, you've been watching too many disney movies. This type of stuff isn't romantic to women, it's childish, creepy, and shows that you don't have the ability to move on with your life.
Seconded. She dropped you for being too needy and you pull a stunt like this? It doesn't matter how much fake disinterest you show now, it's obvious what you want.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even read this post, all I had to read was "Ganji Games". They're bullshyt and of course the poster will not believe me. Why? Not because they may not work but because your directing way too much time and effort on to someone who doesn't want you. Ganji games are where you literally next the girl and improve yourself however most guys interpret it as ignore her while you sit by your phone saying "please call me please call me please call me"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
Not because they may not work but because your directing way too much time and effort on to someone who doesn't want you.

Too much time and effort on someone? You don't do anything or spend any time.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually yes you are. A lot of guys go into ganji games focusing on that one girl, you may not be putting energy in physically but you're letting her be a main focus in your mind and for what? Most guys don't just forget, they obsess hoping she calls. Ganji is bullshyt.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow some angry people today it seems, i am not talking seeing or contacting her, i was intersted in the process and what reactions i might get. case in point she tried to ring me 4 times in one day.... and i have ignored all contact attempts

and again i have a few prospects on the go and i am doing my self improvement post which is going pretty good. I was more interested in the fact you cut contact, but at what point do you allow it.

Also, i gave her a birthday card... she wasnt a ***** to me, how the **** is that creepy

Edit: LOL i re read your post, i did not ring the doorbell.... lol i meant i pulled the plug on any contact.

I read a post about it seemed interesting so i thought i would give it ago, it doesnt harm me ignoring someone