"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Ganji Games specifics..

WorldCitizen

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Alright, here's the deal...

Please help me break down the Ganji games steps into the specifics of post-ganji behaviour? How important is "time apart" in the dating/checking process? I did a search, but would seriously appreciate any specific advice here:

1 1/2 months ago I met an attractive, decent intelligent girl. # closed, got the first date (haven't overtly told her my interest, but gave her the whole deep EC, C+F, etc.), she shows strong signs of interest (showing family albums, old highschool yearbook, inquisitive about my personal life, etc.) and non-flakiness. She does play somewhat hard to get, but not very, we still go to lunch or movies on a weekly basis (and when we do we spend a good 4-5 hours together).
Everything went well, but then I start bugging her to spend more time with me though she says she's busy w/school (old AFC tendencies coming out I guess). She acts very interested and is quite flexible when with me or when talking on phone, however doesn't spend as much time with me as I'd like. Fortunately she doesn't hang out with any other guys on campus and is usually at home in the evenings so my hunch is she's attracted but not sure I'm "the one" yet. Anyhow, I messed up and started bugging her to spend more time with me (we haven't had more than 3 days apart in the past month whether talking on phone or meeting up, mainly my initiative, so I may have lost a lotta challenge). She suddenly played it real cool (though she still was quite conversant and happy, not awkward at all...the day I last spoke to her and talked to her about spending more time)...so the very next day I start Ganji-ing her, [in the past I would have continued calling a girl or making plans for another few weeks till she loses all interest], but this time I ganji'ed her the very next day. If and when she calls me back, how should I play this off? And how should I behave from then on, would really appreciate pointers, hopefully it aids other guys in the same situation! :)

She had previously invited me to this event happening in 2 weeks off-campus so she'll probably be there...how should I play it off then? Should I just straight out ask her or build up the rapport again for a bit considering the Ganjiing :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top