Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
all you have to do is say you have been busy, don't exceed any explanation time, just be short.

her: "where have you been ,whats going on"

you: "ohh i've just been busy, sorry i haven't gotten back to you" (in a very low key , i'm a wimp type voice)

Don't let on that u are unsatisfied, but show no satisfactions, just keep it short and wimpy. keep not calling her back until u get a pleading call or something, then u make a power move, this might take some time.

hope this helps.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man this ganji game stuff is pretty good. I mean ages ago I remember in school when I rejected this chick she wasnt bad on looks, after that she wouldnt talk to me. Then a few months later I saw her with another guy n that kinda pissed me off a bit for saying no to her.

But I am in a different situation right now, I have been rejected by this other chick. She says shes not ready for a relationship n she finds it hard to find someone whos ginuine (I am guessing she wanted someone who would commit to her n would not sweet talk into getting her ) I have seen her a couple of times since then, didnt make it obvious that I am trying to avoid her but I am trying to play the mod. ganji game with her.

My plan is to wait for her to intiate convo with me n stuff like dat, but as soon as I start to date another chick kinda slowly start talking to her more. As soon as things start to settle down between us (we start being friends again ) then out of nowhere try bringing the 2nd chick into the picture. I know this will increase her interest in me but how do i keep it up there for a while?

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havnt really shown this girl i want her yet :/... So how useful would gangi be, she decided to come sit with me in maths class :9.. i have a mate who sits on a table by his own, i got moved away from him cause we talked, then this chick decides to some sit with me.. So whats your idea for this situation :/ 2 WEEKS of school left aswell :p

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and might need a bit of help, sorry it's a bit long.

At first this girl had very high interest level, she would drop absolutely everything to see me, even a big exam the next morning and hanging out with friends etc. Her friends told me she talks about me constantly and they think she's in love.

A few weeks later she starts telling me she's busy (they appeared legitimate reasons). Then she started telling me that she thought the relationship wasn't really going anywhere.

This was a complete turn around and I wasn't going to put up with it so i dumped her, told her I didn't think we should see each other anymore.

We didn't speak for a week, then I saw her out one night and approached her anyway. She was standoffish at first, then started asking me what I wanted now and what I thought was going on with us. I acted real casual and said nothing anymore I guess, but I said sorry for what I'd said the week before.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
But then I realised I do still want to see her. So I said come around tomorrow night, she said had some plans to see friends that she couldn't break. So i said ok another time, she said she probably could come around on the weekend and I said yeah that's cool if I don't already have friends over. So she said twice that she'd call me about coming over. When I left she grabbed my hand and pulled me to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I thought all was good but I've heard nothing from her almost a week now. I read this thread and think maybe I should give her the ganji.
I don't get how her interest level was so high and then went down to low? So to get it up again I think I should ignore her. Or does it look like I'm just being passive waiting for her call?
I'm not sure what to do in this situation, need some advice, do you think I should use ganji or try something else?

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the Ganji approach does work!!

I've had two particular occasions when I applied the ganji method without even knowing, as I've always had the philosiphy that if you get dumped you can't make a girl like you by crawling after her.

On both occasions I was rejected for carrying on like a needy wuss and was dumped for another guy. So I just thought 'Fvck this I'm outa here' and would cut all contact DEAD!! I don't do being friends with ex's as it is the biggest load of bullshyt I have ever heard.

Anyway, with the first girl after about 2 months I bumped into her one night and she gave me a lift home, by this time I really couldn't give a shyt because I'd met another girl which I guess she picked up on. On parting I just said thanks for the lift. I then bumped into her again about a month later when I was out with my mates and she was all over me, but I told her I was happy with my girlfriend, the look on her face was priceless!! :D

THEN about three months later she called me up out of the blue explaining that she knew I was p!ssed off with her but did I fancy going out some time, I said I'd call her but never did. :cool:

I will add that I was seeing this girl for about a month after being work collegues for about 6 months where I treated her as if I wasn't interested in her in the slightest, there were enough other AFC's allready giving her all the attention that she needed, she did had a body to die for though, really slim with 32D Breasts....Fantastic!! Anyway I started seeing her after she left our mutual place of work. Had awesome sex with her, basically it was a sexual relationship fueled by acohol!!

The next girl (solid 9) I was in a LTR for about 5 years which started off well but kinda died down after I slowly turned into a whipped puppy dog....ouch!! Anyway she dumped me for another guy, so again I cut all contact DEAD!! Within 3 months she was back saying that the other guy was an ar$ehole and wanted me back. But by then I was interested in the chick that brought me to this site (a whole other story) so I blew her off. However she did continue to call me every now and then for 18 months before giving up. She then met someone else who she's now engaged to but just had to let me know by text message that she had done so, women eh. :rolleyes:

The way I see it, it is a win win situation with the ganji method.

You cut all contact and she contacts you leaving you in a position of power - win!!

You cut all contact and she doen't contact you, then you know that she was never that interested anyway and you save wasting your time on her - win

Have faith and you will win. Hope this helps some of you out there.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has it ever occured to you guys that any girl you feel like pulling this crap on isn't worth fukkin around with anyway?

Why bother "focusing your inattention" upon a broad?

To me, this sort of rubbish smacks of " I'll show her who's boss".............

Move on, for chistsakes

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the older views.

I was sitting with my 2 mentors/managers on my way to a meeting tonight and they began cracking jokes about their ladies. One of them is married for the 2nd time (bad divorce, but happy to be out, mutual choice), and the other is divorced with a lady he lives with, but wouldn't marry as he has already been married and is over 55.

"Women should be like leasing a car, every few years we trade them in, and get the newest model until we're tired of the old one." ~ J, says.

They remark I'm the 'boytoy' for the older, single, female clients. And sometimes, I just sit back and go "Why do I bother wondering about women AT ALL?"

Here's 2 guys, worth more than $5,000,000, both divorced, and happily found beautiful women later in life that they enjoy and support them MORE than their first wives did.

"D" as I call him, has a wife that does EVERYTHING. She expects the high lifestyle, as "D" willingly provides, but he's the empitomy of C&F master. And "J" has his lady provide all he needs while he does the same. The mutual relationship works wonders. And sitting their, as professionals, I'm dubbed the "dater of bimbettes". Why? Because most girls, at my age of 24 fall into that "looks more than brains" category. It's an addiction I'm working out of my system.

That said...if you have to deal with THAT much bs, why bother at all?

I believe such things work WHEN there's an emotional connection. A girl won't have much reason to wonder about a man unless her feelings are involved, and that's only established by dealing with 'feeling' stype things, i.e. deep conversations, sex, making out, intimacy, or even being unique/unique dates. Up front, I will make the statement women are more prudent about dating. They follow stricter guidelines, and expect to be part of the 'chase', but not stalked.

Yes this approach works, particularly well on X's. Most X's will make an attempt to resurface once, if not twice, just to test their safety net. On the other hand, IME, with dating, it pays more dividends to lay cool than be heated, even if she's buzzing you on time. More often than not, when you're casually dating and getting laid, you got both worlds. At some point, feelings become dominant, and the FWB ends (personal opinion).

I like your style seizing the day.

A-Unit

Illmatic

Reaction score
So how about msn, if you absolutely must go on msn to talk and arrange **** with friends then what should you do when shes on or talks to you?

Should I block her? She'll probably ask one of my friends if I'm on as soon as she gets suspicious, which would reveal my games.

Ideas?

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Illmatic, I think you should block her, but I don't know the story behind.

If she finds out (unlikely anyway then it will only add to her suspicion which might be a good thing anyway. Could be easier than being online to her and explaining why you won't say a word.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
But still have heard nothing from mine...
So weird.
Has anyone had a girl go from sky high interest to what seems like low interest for no particular reason?
I don't know if I should try calling her again, or keep doing the ganji on her :confused:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title misleading

I thought this was going to be an anti-Ganji post.

I find the Ganji thing works best on a gal who had inte4rest at some point, you got a bit (but not irreparably) chump on her, and her IL declined. Then a combination of hardcore Ganji and some significant self-improvement can work wonders.

Yes, Ganji tactics can work.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, I just heard through friends that she thinks I'm too 'clingy'.
I didn't think that I was really.

I really need some advice now, I've been doing the ganji for a week now and heard nothing. She was supposed to call me anyway.

Should I keep going with the ganji or confront her about it?

She had huge interest at first.

Do you think she will not care if she doesn't hear from me anymore anyway or do you think she will wonder why I'm not trying to contact her?

Just wondering if this whole ganji thing will work in my favour at all. Maybe it just looks like I'm being passive and just waiting for her to call.

I'd really appreciate some opinions and advice.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here I was wanting some comments about my situation and then I realised I'd just been through almost the exact same thing myself a short time ago. It's an interesting story, a bit long though but it might help some of you.

I started seeing this girl, she had very high interest level (same as the other one), she was telling me within a week how amazing I was, she said oh my god I'm falling in love with you already! She was acting like a major AFC herself.

Then I started to reciprocate, and became a MAJOR AFC myself. I'll tell you all what happened so you can have a laugh and not make the same mistakes yourself!

NEVER act like this:

After seeing her for a few weeks where she infatuated with me, I called her to do something and she was genuinely busy. I called her again that night just to talk to her. The next night I knew she had plans to go out with her friends. I called her while she was out with them and asked if I could come. She said no it's just girls here at dinner, I said I don't care I really want to see you yada yada. She said no. Then I proceeded to send about 5 text messages asking why I couldn't come and telling her I wanted to see her. She replied saying sorry etc. Then I sent another 5 which didn't get reply.

Next day I text her saying I'd really like to see her that night. I get no reply. Next day I do the same thing in a more desperate way, no reply. Next day I call her and ask why I haven't heard back? She said she was really sick (she was, but she could have replied at least). So even though I knew she was really sick I asked to see her the next day aswell. She says 'no i told you i was sick!'. I get pissed off and say well I could have done something else tonight, I was kinda waiting to hear from you. She doesn't reply. I call her the next day, no answer. This goes on for another few days. She replies to one of my messages saying I'm sorry for being like this lately, I can see you tonight. I see her and she cuts the date really really short. Then after she leaves I call her to ask her to come back. She says she can't, I keep asking until I think she gets pissed off. Then I send her 2 text messages saying how much I like her yada yada. I get no reply. She must be trying to get rid of me so I start panicking even more.

The next night I ran into her when I was out and keep asking her what is going on. She said 'can we cool things for awhile please? I don't think I want this anymore'. I said but I really like you etc, and asking her why she keeps doing this to me? Then she tells me she has to leave, but that she might come back. I said please come back, she said she would SMS me. She didn't so I asked her if she is coming back and I get no reply. So I go home and call her, she doesn't answer, I call again and she answers saying she can't talk now and she will call me when she gets home. She doesn't call so I send a message saying why didn't you call? She said I can't call now. I beg her with messages saying it's so important you call me etc. She says she will call the next morning and stops replying to my messages.

She doesn't call and I leave it realising that I have made so many mistakes I have seriously blown it. Almost two weeks later of nothing I see her out again. I act all AFC around her and say, i guess you don't want to see me anymore. She says we can only be friends. Then I push even more and say 'please kiss me'. She says no I can't, it's not you I just don't want that with anyone. I got majorly LJBFed! I got dumped in the friends pile for being so pushy and AFC! Reading what I just wrote makes me cringe, I really turned her off me when at the start she was falling in love and wouldn't leave me alone! DON'T DO IT!

So I don't contact her and she doesn't contact me either for about 4 weeks after that. Meanwhile I had already been seeing someone else, the one I'm now asking about above.
I run into her again and she seems happy to see me, I act a little disinterested and we only speak for a few minutes.
2 weeks after that I think it would be funny if i messaged her. So I did and get no reply. I think yeah I was expecting that. She then replies 5 days later saying she had lost her phone for the past week and only just got it back. She seems interested, asking me questions about what I've been up to. Over a week later I then message her again. She tells me she really wants to see me and to come and meet her out. I'm thinking this is so weird and say I can't come. She pleads a bit and then leaves her friends out and comes over to see me!

So she comes over and I act a little distant, and as if we are only friends and her presence does nothing for me. She gets a little frustrated.

Me: Why did you bother leaving your friends to come and see me tonight?
Her: We haven't seen each other in ages and I really wanted to see you.
Me: ok... (I act like im not interested).
Her: I still really like you.
Me: That's weird, I thought you only wanted to be friends. You ignored me for awhile.
Her: Oh no! do you only want to be friends now? I still like you heaps, I thought maybe we could see each other again now.
Me: (I act like I only want to be friends) Yeah well I thought you didn't want anything so I don't really want it either anymore.
Her: Please think about it... I still want to see you. I didn't really mean that I only wanted to be friends (Bullsh!t! she couldn't get rid of me fast enough before). You freaked me out before and that's why I said it (must be that clinging thing again). Do you really only want to be friends now?
Me: (still acting like I don't care)
Her: (She starts touching me, trying to get closer). Why won't you kiss me?
Me: (I give in and kiss her and then stop). She won't stop trying to get my attention, asking for a hug, pulling me closer etc.
Her: Maybe we can lie on your bed, or lets take a shower together!
Me: (in shock - she's trying to get me to have sex with her now to get me back!). Nah my room is too messy and the shower isn't that clean.
Her: (can tell she doesn't understand why I don't want to and almost starts pleading, but I resist).

Then she goes home asking me to please think about her offer. She says she's not into anything serious but she still likes me and wants to see me and asks me to please think about it. She doesn't want to be just friends, I think she realised her mistake by saying to be friends I was going to move on but she didn't think of that at the time. I'm acting like a DJ now.

I NEVER expected this one to come back, I totally freaked her out and acted like the biggest AFC I ever had. I did serious damage. She ignored me 90% of the time for a two week period where I was chasing after her like desperate AFC. But without knowing it I played ganji games for awhile, and then she comes back of her own accord!

Like I said, she had very high interest at first. She didn't lose interest of her own accord, but I made her lose interest after I acted like a needy AFC.
When I didn't contact her for awhile it removed that clingyness and stuff that freaked her out. She somehow realised she still likes me.

So I think ganji can work when she is very attracted at first and it is your own damn fault that she loses interest because you are an AFC. You can remove that by playing ganji games.
If she wasn't too interested in the first place and then you drive her off by being an AFC then I'm not sure it would work.

The one I'm after at the moment I just realised is the same situation. But with this one I was nowhere near as bad. I definately had AFC moments because she's told her friends I'm too 'clingy'. I plan to not contact her and try to remove this again like I did with the last. I'm hoping it works, I still want to see both of them.
I can't believe what a d!ck I am for driving away two girls with very high interest who couldn't get enough of me. It is almost the exact situation now, only the previous was worse and then she begged to have me back!

I think this is interesting, any comments are appreciated. Or if you have any advice for what I should do now I still need it.

If you've been in the same situation where you drove a girl from high IL to low IL, don't keep pursuing and doing more damage, try this instead. You'll remove the reason for why she stopped liking you.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neoncola
Here I was wanting some comments about my situation and then I realised I'd just been through almost the exact same thing myself a short time ago. It's an interesting story, a bit long though but it might help some of you.

I started seeing this girl, she had very high interest level (same as the other one), she was telling me within a week how amazing I was, she said oh my god I'm falling in love with you already! She was acting like a major AFC herself.

Then I started to reciprocate, and became a MAJOR AFC myself. I'll tell you all what happened so you can have a laugh and not make the same mistakes yourself!

NEVER act like this:

After seeing her for a few weeks where she infatuated with me, I called her to do something and she was genuinely busy. I called her again that night just to talk to her. The next night I knew she had plans to go out with her friends. I called her while she was out with them and asked if I could come. She said no it's just girls here at dinner, I said I don't care I really want to see you yada yada. She said no. Then I proceeded to send about 5 text messages asking why I couldn't come and telling her I wanted to see her. She replied saying sorry etc. Then I sent another 5 which didn't get reply.

Next day I text her saying I'd really like to see her that night. I get no reply. Next day I do the same thing in a more desperate way, no reply. Next day I call her and ask why I haven't heard back? She said she was really sick (she was, but she could have replied at least). So even though I knew she was really sick I asked to see her the next day aswell. She says 'no i told you i was sick!'. I get pissed off and say well I could have done something else tonight, I was kinda waiting to hear from you. She doesn't reply. I call her the next day, no answer. This goes on for another few days. She replies to one of my messages saying I'm sorry for being like this lately, I can see you tonight. I see her and she cuts the date really really short. Then after she leaves I call her to ask her to come back. She says she can't, I keep asking until I think she gets pissed off. Then I send her 2 text messages saying how much I like her yada yada. I get no reply. She must be trying to get rid of me so I start panicking even more.

The next night I ran into her when I was out and keep asking her what is going on. She said 'can we cool things for awhile please? I don't think I want this anymore'. I said but I really like you etc, and asking her why she keeps doing this to me? Then she tells me she has to leave, but that she might come back. I said please come back, she said she would SMS me. She didn't so I asked her if she is coming back and I get no reply. So I go home and call her, she doesn't answer, I call again and she answers saying she can't talk now and she will call me when she gets home. She doesn't call so I send a message saying why didn't you call? She said I can't call now. I beg her with messages saying it's so important you call me etc. She says she will call the next morning and stops replying to my messages.

She doesn't call and I leave it realising that I have made so many mistakes I have seriously blown it. Almost two weeks later of nothing I see her out again. I act all AFC around her and say, i guess you don't want to see me anymore. She says we can only be friends. Then I push even more and say 'please kiss me'. She says no I can't, it's not you I just don't want that with anyone. I got majorly LJBFed! I got dumped in the friends pile for being so pushy and AFC! Reading what I just wrote makes me cringe, I really turned her off me when at the start she was falling in love and wouldn't leave me alone! DON'T DO IT!

So I don't contact her and she doesn't contact me either for about 4 weeks after that. Meanwhile I had already been seeing someone else, the one I'm now asking about above.
I run into her again and she seems happy to see me, I act a little disinterested and we only speak for a few minutes.
2 weeks after that I think it would be funny if i messaged her. So I did and get no reply. I think yeah I was expecting that. She then replies 5 days later saying she had lost her phone for the past week and only just got it back. She seems interested, asking me questions about what I've been up to. Over a week later I then message her again. She tells me she really wants to see me and to come and meet her out. I'm thinking this is so weird and say I can't come. She pleads a bit and then leaves her friends out and comes over to see me!

So she comes over and I act a little distant, and as if we are only friends and her presence does nothing for me. She gets a little frustrated.

Me: Why did you bother leaving your friends to come and see me tonight?
Her: We haven't seen each other in ages and I really wanted to see you.
Me: ok... (I act like im not interested).
Her: I still really like you.
Me: That's weird, I thought you only wanted to be friends. You ignored me for awhile.
Her: Oh no! do you only want to be friends now? I still like you heaps, I thought maybe we could see each other again now.
Me: (I act like I only want to be friends) Yeah well I thought you didn't want anything so I don't really want it either anymore.
Her: Please think about it... I still want to see you. I didn't really mean that I only wanted to be friends (Bullsh!t! she couldn't get rid of me fast enough before). You freaked me out before and that's why I said it (must be that clinging thing again). Do you really only want to be friends now?
Me: (still acting like I don't care)
Her: (She starts touching me, trying to get closer). Why won't you kiss me?
Me: (I give in and kiss her and then stop). She won't stop trying to get my attention, asking for a hug, pulling me closer etc.
Her: Maybe we can lie on your bed, or lets take a shower together!
Me: (in shock - she's trying to get me to have sex with her now to get me back!). Nah my room is too messy and the shower isn't that clean.
Her: (can tell she doesn't understand why I don't want to and almost starts pleading, but I resist).

Then she goes home asking me to please think about her offer. She says she's not into anything serious but she still likes me and wants to see me and asks me to please think about it. She doesn't want to be just friends, I think she realised her mistake by saying to be friends I was going to move on but she didn't think of that at the time. I'm acting like a DJ now.

I NEVER expected this one to come back, I totally freaked her out and acted like the biggest AFC I ever had. I did serious damage. She ignored me 90% of the time for a two week period where I was chasing after her like desperate AFC. But without knowing it I played ganji games for awhile, and then she comes back of her own accord!

Like I said, she had very high interest at first. She didn't lose interest of her own accord, but I made her lose interest after I acted like a needy AFC.
When I didn't contact her for awhile it removed that clingyness and stuff that freaked her out. She somehow realised she still likes me.

So I think ganji can work when she is very attracted at first and it is your own damn fault that she loses interest because you are an AFC. You can remove that by playing ganji games.
If she wasn't too interested in the first place and then you drive her off by being an AFC then I'm not sure it would work.

The one I'm after at the moment I just realised is the same situation. But with this one I was nowhere near as bad. I definately had AFC moments because she's told her friends I'm too 'clingy'. I plan to not contact her and try to remove this again like I did with the last. I'm hoping it works, I still want to see both of them.
I can't believe what a d!ck I am for driving away two girls with very high interest who couldn't get enough of me. It is almost the exact situation now, only the previous was worse and then she begged to have me back!

I think this is interesting, any comments are appreciated. Or if you have any advice for what I should do now I still need it.

If you've been in the same situation where you drove a girl from high IL to low IL, don't keep pursuing and doing more damage, try this instead. You'll remove the reason for why she stopped liking you.
Wow, I went through something almost exactly like this, but the girl never contacted me again. No more AFC for me, it's one of those things that you do once, and never again.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
Wow, I went through something almost exactly like this, but the girl never contacted me again. No more AFC for me, it's one of those things that you do once, and never again.
Yeah interesting. I actually should add that I get told all the time by many different people that I'm a 10/10. I'm not bragging because in my past I have been a complete AFC and it does not matter what you look like it will get you nowhere. I have first hand experience of getting nowhere. But I'm just starting with this DJ stuff and I'm trying to understand where I have gone wrong before.

Girls are all over me all the time. I hardly ever have to approach. And if I do, most of the time they act as if god is talking to them or something. But once I start reciprocating I become a total AFC and they run. Despite what everyone thinks, I never ever end up with the girl.

In the beginning these girls would say how I'm the most attractive guy they've known etc, but it's not all that because I'm also intelligent and personality-wise there are no complaints (apart from AFC). They think and their friends tell them how they think I'm the greatest catch, and their friends say things like that they wish they could be the one with me! When I start seeing a girl she always becomes completely infatuated and a total AFC herself. But every single time they end up feeling like they have to get away from me. I lose out every time.

Difference with what I'm doing now is I'm not contacting her. In the past I would have called and asked 'why haven't I heard from you?' and I know I would have kept pushing and been more and more AFC.

These girls are well aware of my market value, they will know in the back of their minds that I can so easily find someone else. Maybe that's why this one went from LJBF to asking to have me back? Ganji worked on her, and I'm hoping it works for the other one too now. If I don't give up any fight for why I haven't heard from her when I should, and keep making no contact.
She might be thinking now 'I know how hot he is, there are probably lots of girls wanting him, but they don't know what a needy AFC he is haha they can have him, and at the same time he will probably still be wanting me!'.
Will hopefully evolve into this 'I know how hot he is, there are probably lots of girls wanting him. Maybe he's not so AFC, I haven't even heard from him in awhile, so maybe there are others getting his attention.'

I think this takes a little while, but I figure it must be what ganji does to them in their minds. What do any of you think?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neoncola, that's interesting as hell. So you're really that physically attractive? That would be an interesting situation and would answer a lot of questions around here.

In your situations, did the girl contact you again then? I'd think that you'd have to sort of lay low, then just contact the girl again at some later point in time?

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
neoncola, that's interesting as hell. So you're really that physically attractive? That would be an interesting situation and would answer a lot of questions around here.

In your situations, did the girl contact you again then? I'd think that you'd have to sort of lay low, then just contact the girl again at some later point in time?
What kind of questions do you think it answers around here?

Yeah people find me very physically attractive but it means nothing in the end because I confess I am a total AFC. Like I said, I never get the girl in the end. You could be the best looking guy on the planet but if you act like an AFC you will get NOWHERE. I've been going insane and low self esteem.

The last situation that I described before in that long post I drove a girl away by being so needy - she just wanted to get away from me. Alot of ignoring and I just kept trying and pushed harder I did alot of damage even after she wanted to get away from me, like asking why etc. So she said she only wanted to be friends. I know she must have been turned off me.

Without knowing it I ganjied her, would have been about 6, maybe 7 weeks after she LJBFed me to her coming around to see me one night. I ran into her once though where she seemed happy to see me, only talked for a few mins.
But what I did was not contact her for about 5 weeks (I didn't hear anything from her either) and then sent her a text message that was neutral and she was responsive. Then she came over to see me (it's all in the post above).

I think I made much less damage than this over the latest girl that I originally came into this thread for. But she still thought I was too 'clingy'. I think she's doing the same thing by trying to get rid of me. So I'll give her what she thinks she wants. She will be free of my clinginess and I'll ganji her. Before coming to this site I would have just tried harder and pushed her away even more.
I hope it works as well as the last one, do you think it will?
I know she was very interested at first, and it was completely my AFC that drove her away. After reading through this site I've worked out my AFC patterns.

So yeah to answer your question, if she's pushing you away and ignoring you (like happened to me) lay low and have no contact (ganji). Do this for a number of weeks, if the damage is worse then probably wait longer. Then try something simple like a text message, make it neutral and seem as if you are doing it out of courtesy or something. By ganjing her she's let her guard down and will be much more receptive to you than before.
If she was so attracted in the beginning, and being an AFC drove her away, ganji is the only way to remove this obstacle.

In the meantime, find someone else. I did but ended up with the exact same situation.

I don't know if this will work if she was only moderately attracted to you in the beginning and then you drove her away by being an AFC.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff really works

Yes, I have experienced more or less the same thing where the girl would start chasing after a period of silence/no contact.

In one instance, I was dating a superhot girl 9.5 body and 8.0 face., but who had a shytty personality, I was moderately AFC, not nearly so as neo, but enough to make her think that she had me. After the third date after getting nowhere with the girl, I suddenly cutoff contact. After about three weeks, she started calling me and suggesting that we get together. I was pretty much indifferent and made it known that I had other things going with my life and even hinted that I was dating other girls.

By acting indifferent and aloof after giving her attention, this girl who had tons of guys all over her and had a snotty/spoiled attitude was acting AFC over me. I however lost interest in the girl since I had already started seeing several others who were willing to suit my particular needs at the time. I later heard through the grapevine that the firts girl was heartbroken and that she had really like me

The moral of the story is that if you demonstrate that you have other priorities in life and have options when it comes to women, her attraction is going to be magnified. By cutting off contact, you are doing just that. She is going to start wondering whether you are seeing other girls thereby sparking jeolousy/competition which is a powerful emotion. You see women are naturally jealous/competitive creatures perhaps even more so than men. By subtly suggesting that you have other options by not contacting her, she will react one way or another if she is really interested in you. If not, it will not work.

In my case, I did not play games on purpose. Simply, I was not getting the results I wanted with the girl, and I moved on to greener pasteurs.

neoncola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This stuff really works

Originally posted by sapphire
Yes, I have experienced more or less the same thing where the girl would start chasing after a period of silence/no contact.

In one instance, I was dating a superhot girl 9.5 body and 8.0 face., but who had a shytty personality, I was moderately AFC, not nearly so as neo, but enough to make her think that she had me. After the third date after getting nowhere with the girl, I suddenly cutoff contact. After about three weeks, she started calling me and suggesting that we get together. I was pretty much indifferent and made it known that I had other things going with my life and even hinted that I was dating other girls.

By acting indifferent and aloof after giving her attention, this girl who had tons of guys all over her and had a snotty/spoiled attitude was acting AFC over me. I however lost interest in the girl since I had already started seeing several others who were willing to suit my particular needs at the time. I later heard through the grapevine that the firts girl was heartbroken and that she had really like me

The moral of the story is that if you demonstrate that you have other priorities in life and have options when it comes to women, her attraction is going to be magnified. By cutting off contact, you are doing just that. She is going to start wondering whether you are seeing other girls thereby sparking jeolousy/competition which is a powerful emotion. You see women are naturally jealous/competitive creatures perhaps even more so than men. By subtly suggesting that you have other options by not contacting her, she will react one way or another if she is really interested in you. If not, it will not work.

In my case, I did not play games on purpose. Simply, I was not getting the results I wanted with the girl, and I moved on to greener pasteurs.
It's almost a human behavioural principle that you run from that which pursues you and hunt down that which is elusive.
We place more value on something that is scarce.

If you act like an AFC the girl will think she has you in the palm of her hand, if you push her she will try to get rid of you (like what happened to me).

By not bothering to get in contact they automatically believe you have other things to do and that you mustn't care, and this is mysterious and obviously more of a challenge than before. People enjoy challenges but despise what is handed to them on a silver platter.

If she is used to your attention and it disappears for whatever reason, you automatically become more attractive. If not straight away because she was sick of your attention, then down the track after you have demonstrated your willingness to just drop giving her attention. Then she is less likely to see you as an AFC.