Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

mark123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks BDDazza...

BDDazza said:
The mistake was continuing to send an influx of texts when she isnt responding. You should of stopped txting her after the first 2 txt messages went unanswered.
Yes, in hindsight, I would've preferred to look less desperate and silly. Given how frequent our interactions were before, it took a while (and a couple extra txts) for it to register.
BDDazza said:
I wouldnt text her, facebook, email, phone her, nothing!
That seems like the best way... although it's so hard to not crack. The urge to send an email, call from a different # and "get even" is there. have to choose between short-term peace of mind or possibility of getting her back in future (at which point i might be uninterested). so confusing lol.

thanks for your comments. definitely open to any similar/different suggestions or thoughts......

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****! This thread was posted the very day I joined...8 years ago. And it's still doing the rounds!

(I pop in once a year and today's the day)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my personal experience Ganji Games don't work for winning back women. You can use it to get over a woman, but not to win her back.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl ive worked with for over a year and I have had a couple flings. She goes real hot and cold with me. Things go great and then she disappears. She controls our whole situation. I dont get clingy after our flings, in fact Ill purposely avoid most contact with her for atleast 2-3 days and show her clear signs that I'm not tryin to make anything more out of our deal. Out of nowhere shell go from super flirty and giving me a lot of attention, which I never reciprocate to her levels, to making plans/ inviting herself to be a part of my plans only to blow me off with somewhat reasonable excuses and show no signs afterwards of wanting to make plans again. She'll stop with the flirting and attention for a week or 2. Then she seems to cycle right back into it. My main 2 problems are she isnt hooking up with me nearly as often as it seems she wants to sometimes ( and of course not as often as I want to), and #2 she's controlling when/ if/ and how we hang out/****

I'm for the most part backing off and showing her I don't give a fvck but my main concern is a) what do I do when she flips the switch and is flirty at work again and begging to make plans?, and b) is it a wise move to cut her off completely and possibly turn away a potential occasional piece of ass just so that I'm not allowing a girl to take such erratic and heAvy handed control of our interactions?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As he said...it's a LAST DITCH EFFORT. I wouldn't even think of it as a technique to getting her back, but rather something that just needs to be done.

If you're using it because a girl is being difficult once in a while then you're just going to **** yourself over.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keys To The Ganji Machine

It's Not About One Girl, It's About As Many As You Can Become Friends With And Show No Interest. Raise The Amount Of Women In Ur Life And Watch The Statistics Work. Some Will Come On In And You Can Reel. You Must Know As Many Women As Possible And Not Be Interested.

-ganji