Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ganji'd for a little less than a week with this girl, which was unusual since we're used to seeing each other everyday and talking. This definitely made it suspicious when I started ignoring her.

So in the process, I'm going to have to admit I felt like a jerk. She sent me texts throughout the week, sometimes asking me why I was ignoring her. She finally cracked today but not in the way the ganji game would predict - she was pissed. I couldn't ignore her anymore and lose a contact - this girl was a close friend as well to me - so I just told her I was busy and she seemed to buy it.

So ganji was a failure for me. Not only was it ineffective in getting her all desperate, but it really is just downright cruel to the girl. We're DJ's, not douchebags. Its also really obvious after a bit that its a game - the girl I did it to realized it this morning and called me out on it.

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
WCF said:
So I ganji'd for a little less than a week with this girl, which was unusual since we're used to seeing each other everyday and talking. This definitely made it suspicious when I started ignoring her.

So in the process, I'm going to have to admit I felt like a jerk. She sent me texts throughout the week, sometimes asking me why I was ignoring her. She finally cracked today but not in the way the ganji game would predict - she was pissed. I couldn't ignore her anymore and lose a contact - this girl was a close friend as well to me - so I just told her I was busy and she seemed to buy it.

So ganji was a failure for me. Not only was it ineffective in getting her all desperate, but it really is just downright cruel to the girl. We're DJ's, not douchebags. Its also really obvious after a bit that its a game - the girl I did it to realized it this morning and called me out on it.
ganji doesn't work with girls that you have already been LJBFed. It works with girls who have interest in you but not >90%. If a girl is unsure whether she likes you and say has 55% interest in you and you go ganji on them, then they will think "why hasn't he called me?" and that will get her thinking about you and get her to evaluate whether she really likes you. It usually does the trick.

You are trying to use ganji in a situation that is bound to fail from the start because the girl does not seem to have an interest in you.

cheers

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
crazymedstudent said:
ganji doesn't work with girls that you have already been LJBFed. It works with girls who have interest in you but not >90%. If a girl is unsure whether she likes you and say has 55% interest in you and you go ganji on them, then they will think "why hasn't he called me?" and that will get her thinking about you and get her to evaluate whether she really likes you. It usually does the trick.

You are trying to use ganji in a situation that is bound to fail from the start because the girl does not seem to have an interest in you.

cheers
Thanks for the insight. I'm pretty sure this girl has interest in me - she's told me and she's told her friends. We're in high school and I'm a "crush." But as we all know, words and action are two different things. Perhaps she doesn't know what shes feeling. She's a goody-goody church type girl who won't do the whole dating thing, unfortunately, although I do view that as a sign of some disinterest. I'm sure if she was interested enough, she'd break the rules.

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
then definitely go ganji. don't contact her AT ALL. let her do the pursuing. if the girl has any interest in you, it WILL work.

a couple weeks ago. I was casually dating this girl (#1). I wasn't really sure where I stood with her because she was hot and cold and we had only made out a couple times on our dates. Well, she ended up going home for the V-day weekend (thank god as I didn't want to go out on a mushy v-day dinner). I told her I'd call her that weekend.

Fortunately, the girl (#2) that I'm really interested in me ended up texting me on V-day night and we ended up meeting up and I forgot to call the first girl.

Since I was starting to get further with the girl #2, i totally forgot about #1 the following week and wouldn't you know, she started emailing, texting me. We even got to the point where she said "you promised you'd call over V-day weekend and you didn't =[" Now, since I played an inadvertent ganji on her, she's blowing up my phone.

good luck buddy.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a way. there are different ways to do it. if she notices youre being ditant and cold/short with her, act like you dont know what she's talking about.
But she will know that you're doing it on purpose if you are doing it on purpose. I accepted this truth. You can work with that by acting like shes being weird and creating her own drama when nothing's going on (for example, youre not ignoring her, why would you ignore her, its silly for her to be thinking about that, etc). Be aloof and coy

Reaction score
Hi DJs and Master DJs,

There is girl who i know for 4 years. I was clingy for few years. i never told my feelings to her. Then there came a guy in the middle who took her away. But, I was a jackass. I was still fren with her,trying to get her satisfying her needs. They broke up and patched up several times. They dont talk often these days but I noticed that she called her on a Valentine Day. I have a feeling they want to get back, but with their own conditions. ANd, I know it s possible but very very hard to happen, because they are like poles duing fun times but unlike poles in other situations.

I came across this sosuave.com last year. I implemented most of the things before I graduated from college. She was not around at that time because she was doing internship outside the city. I was pretty successful implementing those tactics. I turned to a confident, happy, humorous guys, hard-to-get guy. Before I applied to her, I applied to other girls and tested and worked absolutely fine.

Now, these days, I have nt told her that I like her. But, I have given her a lots of hints. I also find out that I am a source of jealousy to her ex. I had not met her for 1 year until 4 days before. I met her for 2 days straight. I dont know if she is using me or not as a jealousy factor for his ex. But, she physically touches me a lot and i do the same and also sometimes spank her ass if she turns to a brat. I made her pay for food, for taxi, but I payed for some other stuffs too. During those two days, while she was at work, I used to visit around to my frens. ANd later in the day, when I meet her, her first question was if I went to go meet my GF (jokingly)? what does that suppose to mean?

Now I am out of that city, out of her sight.....But, I tell you guys, whenever I was with her I was funny, ****y, kenoish, hard to get, etc with her.

With the story, I have few question....

1) How can I use Ganji games to get her?
2) Does her ex calling her and she replying back would affect my game? or how can I use this to my benefit?

3) When I was there, I spent very less....i was not ignoring while she was paying but I got involved bargaining but just didnt offer to pay.......however I payed few times though.....Will this affect to my benefit or loss towards the game?

Please I am really looking forward to the suggestions.

Thanx

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ganji Games" are an enigma in that they only work if you are for real, and not playing a "game". If you are sitting around overanalyzing and going through scenarios in your mind and wondering what the outcome will be (ie: Attachment to Outcome), then even if the game you are playing is successful in raising her interest, you will probably mess it up as soon as you start talking to her again. I learned that from my last ex.

Guys, it has to be REAL. She must think you have ridden off in the sunset because you actually HAVE ridden off in the sunset, not because you have retreated only to try to flank her.

My definition of a Ganji is writing her off and moving on. Now that I am single I am throwing myself into my businesses and other interests and women have taken a backseat. The manifestation? I'm completely comfortable around women because I really don't give a fvck, and I can psychologically feel them pulling far more than I am pushing.

The moral of the story is, make it REAL so by the time Ganji Girl tries to come back, she is an afterthought and you are in the best position to do whatever you want.

Reaction score
and I would like to add one more thing that I do have gf who is at a distance. She became my part during implementing sosuave ideas. And, I had several others during the course. But, the current one has not and others had not satisfied my ego because they are not the one who I started implementing these wonderful ideas for. I can still get lotsa girls without much effort. But, I have lotsa investment on the one I have been dreaming for years. That s the reason why I was asking for suggestions.

P.S. : Dear advisors. Please refer to my earlier post if you feel lost. Thanx

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't ganji games fail if she starts seeing a new guy?

She's moved on, she's not interested in you no more.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
Won't ganji games fail if she starts seeing a new guy?

She's moved on, she's not interested in you no more.
Then that's pretty much it. At least you know what you're dealing with. It's like this:

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?
Rob: You don't call.
Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.
Rob: Right.
Mike: So I don't call either way?
Mike: So what's the difference?
Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.
Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?
Mike: Well that sucks.
Rob: Yeah, it sucks.
Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?
Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.
Mike: What do you mean?
Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.
Mike: Well what if she comes back first?
Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.
Mike: There's the rub.
Rob: There's the rub.

Swingers, 1996

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you think once she starts to like you again or for the first time, then you go ahead after a while and not ignore that she will play that same game back at u

ShiftyShaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was an afc I used this tactic out of pure instinct and it worked wonders. This hb9 chose another guy over me and so I ignored her completely for three weeks. She told me how she regretted it and cried herself to sleep at night. We had been interested in each other for 2 years so knowing them over long term sure helps.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just starting this now with the girl I'm going after, but this definately works.

When I use to be SUPER AFC, I'd still have girls come back. I remember I took this girl out, and omg I was sooo afc, it was horrible. She barely talked to me after that, so I gave up. I saw her like a year later and she was all interested again. Thing was, I still didn't know what I was doing, so nothing happened lol.

In September I was dating a girl, but one day she pissed me off so I just stopped talking to her. In November she got up with me, and last week I fvcked her behind her bf's back.

Concerning the girl I'm after now, she was VERY into me. However, she has a bf, school, friends, etc, and I'm nowhere near her right now. So after a month of this talk about how fate brought us together, sh!t started dying down. It's awkward to text her now. She used to call me everyday and then out of nowhere it just stopped. She told me she goes through these phases where she ignores the people closest to her. Well she told me that a week ago, and it's now ganji time.

My goal is to ignore her till she calls me, but in the meanwhile I have to technically move on. I feel like since she knows we're so good together, that when I'm actually I'm actually in her state, she'll be very eager to see me again lol.

My idea behind this is that even when I was a super AFC back in high school, when I'd see those girls again, they wouldn't remember the AFC way I acted...it's like they'd just remember that they were interested in me. Now that I know what NOT to do, I need to make this sh!t work.

This is going to be hard though lol

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This works well in a lot of situations. I've used it a few times in my current LTR - basically go scarce when she's acting disrespectful, distant, etc.. After a few days the ship turns around quickly.

I will say though that a lot of it is getting the timing right. You have to know when too long is too long - depends on the result your looking for, if it's an LTR you need to be balanced or it'll come back to bite you, I usually re-engage after a few days and just act distant like I'm assessing my go forward plan. Seems to fix the problem nicely.

Works well

TC

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK, I think the no contact thing is pretty lame. It tends to work because you get this snap back effect. Its a temporary emotional surge type thing but its like a cheap high in that its only temporary.

It doesn't really demonstrate any solid foundational type reason for her to be with you. Its just another gimmick that ultimately fails in the long run. Its true that you can earn yourself a couple more lays though..

Now, if you go no contact for a while and in the mean time become a different person then thats another thing.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once used ganji games on a girl for around 8 months. Did it work? Well yes and no.

She originally had high interest in me and I slept with her a few times. Then one night we went out and it was really awkward. She said she wouldn't put out that night for some lame reason and we didn't even kiss. I read between the lines and assumed she must have lost interest. I had got a bit attached to her tbh, which is probably what caused it. I knew nothing was gonna happen so at the end of the night I just smiled and said bye, acted cool even though my ego was crushed.

I then didn't contact her ever again and she didn't contact me either. Me not contacting her was more out of self-respect than a game to get her back. We didn't see each other again for 8 months, apart from about 3 months later we passed each other and said hi - that was literally all we said "Hi" lol.

Then after 8 months we ran into each other at a club. She's on the edge of my social circle so we were out with the same people.

She went crazy for me that night, following me around and trying to get my attention. We made out and she gave me her number and told me to call her because she really wanted to see me again.

So soon we met up and slept together again. She seemed to have really high interest this time, even more than before. She said she would never let me go again.

Well soon enough her interest fell again and the same thing happened. It ended badly and now we don't talk anymore.

I honestly never thought she would come back after the first time so I see it as a bit of a bonus, but I still feel a bit sh!t about the whole thing. I guess I was never really over her the first time.

Lesson learned:
Ganji games works to an extent because the girl needs the validation she can get you back and it probably drives her crazy for you. But once she gets you back the same thing will happen again UNLESS you've changed a lot and undergone massive self-improvement.

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been playing the ganji on this girl at work for about a week now. In the beginning she did have interest but eventually I got LJBF'd and it was sudden. She found another guy at work who she deemed more interesting I guess so anything she had for me was thrown out the window, plus this dude has a lot of life issues and I have no drama, but I digress. I was still speaking to her like everything was normal and initiating much of the conversation until I read the ganji post on here. Even though I haven't known her too long (5 months) I still decided to play the game and see if it'll have some effect, if it did then great, but if not no big loss, but I was just curious. Suddenly I broke off the contact, I stopped going up to her desk and initiating conversation, I stopped sending her emails at work during down time, stopped cracking jokes with her....everything. When she would talk to someone near me either I would pretend I was doing something on the computer or I would start talking to someone else near me. I gave her the impression that her presence meant little to me. The only thing I would say to her was 'Hi', or nod my head at her, but the long conversations we use to have were over. I was still friendly, just talking to her very little, I think I said like 10 words to her this whole week!

Earlier this week one of her friends tells me that she's organizing a get together of people from work to go out and have some drinks. I guess I'm invited but she never told me personally. A small part of me wants to go but a bigger part wants to either hold out until she tells me herself or not go at all. Still thinking about what I should do. If I don't go it shouldn't hurt her feelings because we're only friends, right, lol

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazymedstudent said:

cheers

In my situation, going out like a dozen times with a girl, but sometimes i go for a kiss or touching her and she doesnt let, and other times she is the one coming for a small kiss, but only rarelly.
I really see a lot of potential in her for a LTR, but she is screwing my mind with her games. Is it a good time for going ganji, like not returning any messages, phone calls and everything?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TL79 said:
Been playing the ganji on this girl at work for about a week now. In the beginning she did have interest but eventually I got LJBF'd and it was sudden. She found another guy at work who she deemed more interesting I guess so anything she had for me was thrown out the window, plus this dude has a lot of life issues and I have no drama, but I digress. I was still speaking to her like everything was normal and initiating much of the conversation until I read the ganji post on here. Even though I haven't known her too long (5 months) I still decided to play the game and see if it'll have some effect, if it did then great, but if not no big loss, but I was just curious. Suddenly I broke off the contact, I stopped going up to her desk and initiating conversation, I stopped sending her emails at work during down time, stopped cracking jokes with her....everything. When she would talk to someone near me either I would pretend I was doing something on the computer or I would start talking to someone else near me. I gave her the impression that her presence meant little to me. The only thing I would say to her was 'Hi', or nod my head at her, but the long conversations we use to have were over. I was still friendly, just talking to her very little, I think I said like 10 words to her this whole week!

Earlier this week one of her friends tells me that she's organizing a get together of people from work to go out and have some drinks. I guess I'm invited but she never told me personally. A small part of me wants to go but a bigger part wants to either hold out until she tells me herself or not go at all. Still thinking about what I should do. If I don't go it shouldn't hurt her feelings because we're only friends, right, lol
I say don't go. The friend of her's that came over to you may be trying to see what reaction you have to the invitation to rely back to the girl.

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't end up going, and when the friend told me about it I kind of said 'Oh, that's cool' kind of flatly. Her friend kind of looked at me like 'that's it?', lol. Actually I think her friend is sort of interested in me, she got married very young and hasn't had the opportunity to really experience life and now I think part of her regrets it. I'm not trying to get with a married woman or anything but she sometimes give me signals. If she ever divorced then fine but until then I have to unfortunately keep my distance.