Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming the religious women?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all!

i usually have np problems bedding the average females, a little assertiveness and cheekyness combined with caring always does the trick (well most of the times).
but lately i realized, that they all have the same feminist poison in their heads (not real feminism meaning equal opportunities, but that moronic "it is shameful for women to be women" ideas). what i saw at religious girls (not all though), is that they still adhere to the classic man/woman roles because this god wants it so. and since now i kinda feel like having a LTR with someone normal, i am thinking of gaming them (although i am an atheist, i have no problem with religion as long as it is kept in normal boundaries).
problem is, that i am kind of aggressive in approaching, and very sexual. this is ok for most women, but dunno about the religious types.

any ideas how to adapt to this? i've had religious girlfriends before, but it turned out they were religious only by word, and they were the same slvts as the others.

thx for any feedback :)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
Hi all!

i usually have np problems bedding the average females, a little assertiveness and cheekyness combined with caring always does the trick (well most of the times).
but lately i realized, that they all have the same feminist poison in their heads (not real feminism meaning equal opportunities, but that moronic "it is shameful for women to be women" ideas). what i saw at religious girls (not all though), is that they still adhere to the classic man/woman roles because this god wants it so. and since now i kinda feel like having a LTR with someone normal, i am thinking of gaming them (although i am an atheist, i have no problem with religion as long as it is kept in normal boundaries).
problem is, that i am kind of aggressive in approaching, and very sexual. this is ok for most women, but dunno about the religious types.

any ideas how to adapt to this? i've had religious girlfriends before, but it turned out they were religious only by word, and they were the same slvts as the others.

thx for any feedback :)

Did you answer your own question yourself here?

Any ways, if she is also religious by action (which, I don't think any are 100%) and have strong conviction, you would have to be all about their religion, and show that your intention is commitment.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL true :)))
but i have seen some that are the genuine quiet type (also with family values), and i'd like to try the commitment game :)
oh well i already talked with one of my favorites, and we will meet in the weekend and we are going to the zoo (she doesn't smoke doesn't drink alcohol not even coffee, but seems friendly and fun). let's see where this goes :whistle:
i just hope i won't overdo the non-aggressiveness.

in the meantime, i'd welcome any experiences related to this kind of stuff (dating the good girls is something kinda new for me, didn't do them since i was 19)

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some religious women believe but aren't very moral. Those are the ones you want to bang. The women who follow their faith and don't have sex are the ones you want to avoid unless you want a clinger you won't be able get off your back.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Ja Rule says in his seminal release "Clap Back"..."But y'all [christians] got the freakiest *****es out of all the religions"

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i've had religious girlfriends before, but it turned out they were religious only by word, and they were the same slvts as the others.
^ hit the nail on the proverbial head.

how would you game a metal head chick? or an artist chick? or a movie buff chick?

Learn how to speak their 'language'. if you can actually understand the bible you're already a million miles ahead of so-called religious people most of whom have never bothered to read it despite their claim that it is the 'word of God'.

religious people are the wolves dressed in sheeps clothing the bible warns us about. they love to talk the talk but hate to walk the walk, fvking hypocrites.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Some religious women believe but aren't very moral. Those are the ones you want to bang. The women who follow their faith and don't have sex are the ones you want to avoid unless you want a clinger you won't be able get off your back.
thx for the red flags mate :)
i don't really want a clinger, i got some in the past and man were they tiresome. in my early years i was kinda religious also, but i also was AFC deep into the blue pill so i don't wanna go back to that.

i just kinda got bored of screwing random women and i wanna find one that is a 7-8 with some traditional values, who can assume the role of a woman without being infected by feminist garbage. not ALL are like this though just because they are religious, it is clear to me, i've met my share of psychos from all kinds, but i have some female friends who in time got married, and they are very kind and good persons, who are glad to assume the traditional female role and don't view it as degrading for women.