Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming rich hot chicks

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is gaming hot rich chicks any different?

What tactics should you use? cos to me it seems much harder than just regular HBs

they're generally more snotty, snobby, and won't give you the time of day so if you're at a fancy bar trying to game them or even in the day time if you see them out at a coffee shop, it seems like either a)you need to be rich or b)you need to be really good looking.

how do you get past this?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
Is gaming hot rich chicks any different?

What tactics should you use? cos to me it seems much harder than just regular HBs

they're generally more snotty, snobby, and won't give you the time of day so if you're at a fancy bar trying to game them or even in the day time if you see them out at a coffee shop, it seems like either a)you need to be rich or b)you need to be really good looking.

how do you get past this?
Well it depends on the girl, If shes Rich and Hot, I'd assume she would be a little snob but you never know. There is a difference though on the guy she interacts with because you have A) The Rich guy, he has all the finer things but is boring as Fvk! and no matter rich or poor, women will get bored fast. or you have B) The average/good lookin guy, he may not have 7 figures in the bank but hes fun to be around and hes funny and if he has phenominal game. Guy B comes out on top without question because not only is he banging the Hot chick, Shes rich and im sure he's recieve some nice gifts as well. Personality/Character > Rich. Of course if Guy A is rich AND has great game, then different story.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's true to an extent but there are different degrees of richness, she may be a rich girl and accustomed to a certain level of pampering and splendour and only the rich guy can offer this..

my distinction was the fact that most of these chicks won't even speak to you unless you're either a)rich or b)really good looking.

what tactics can you use to counter these things given that even if you try to run game she'll just blank you and walk off after taking one look at you?

it seems most of these chicks are used to getting what they want when they want so you need to position yourself where they can't have you via jealousy tactics.

what i've noticed is these hot rich chicks seem to only give it up to really good looking guys (better looking than themselves) or a rich guy who has access to certain clubs or parties or other related influential things.

how do you counter this as an average looking average income dude?

running game would be fine IF she stops to talk to you.. C+F i imagine would just offend her and she'll just cuss you out in her princess tantrum sort of way.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These rich and hot chicks get approached ALL the time. it gets boring for them, so they instinctively develop over time this cold hard shield when they are out.

They only LOWER the shield if

a) Your good looking
b) You have exceptional game that differantiates yourself from the rest of the chumps who normally approach.

normally they go for a combo of a &b. Rich tend to has nowt to do with it.

oh and another thing. rich girls tend to be good looking because they THROW money on beauty products, hair cuts, make overs, sexy clothes etc. poor girls arnt able to do this so much, get approached less, ans hence arnt as snobby when some dude just wants some banter.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:
These rich and hot chicks get approached ALL the time. it gets boring for them, so they instinctively develop over time this cold hard shield when they are out.

a) Your good looking
b) You have exceptional game that differantiates yourself from the rest of the chumps who normally approach.

oh and another thing. rich girls tend to be good looking because they THROW money on beauty products, hair cuts, make overs, sexy clothes etc. poor girls arnt able to do this so much, get approached less, ans hence arnt as snobby when some dude just wants some banter.
I agree with most of them looking good but I find most of them are not approached often. At least by guys who are not drunk. Slightly above average looking middle class girls get approached the most (and although it tends to flatter them most of the time the guy is saying he's settling as he cannot approach better looking ones.)

I like the attitude rich and wealthy (and slightly older) girls have but I do not find there to be any major difference. Women are women and they still like masculine men. However their wealth and status can bring out insecurity and doubt that's been hiding under the surface so you better have your inner game down.

However it is my favourite niche to game and it is a lot of fun.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be the opposite of what they are looking for but make them be attracted to you... its how they feel around you.. emotions.
rich guy="i feel like i have won a prize"
good looking guy="this is makes my social value higher"

You can give them these emotions with out being rich/or handsome

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rich girl thing is a big problem in my college too. I am Grad student and Grad student body hardly has any HBs. So I try gaming the UnderGrads. But many of the underGrad HBs are rich and sorority goddesses.. I am just a simple guy with no car no money only game. So it does intimidate me. But these are the absolute HB10s and SHB11s. The HB8s are pretty down to earth.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think on these girls you HAVE to use indirect.. and you have to NEG. Without that there will always be an assumption between you guys, that she is the hotter one, and has more power over you.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PectoralisMajor said:

a) Your good looking

But usually she'll only talk to guys who are rich i.e. richer than her and has access to more exclusive events than she does (think millionaire heiress who only has access to millionaire parties.. then meets a multimillionaire playboy who has access to multimillionaire exclusive only parties) it automatically tells her that he's a prize.

this is what i'm saying what would you do apart from neg'ing in your game to get these girls?

bear in mind if you're average looking not rich, you'll need super tight game.. but what do these things consist of given the fact that she'll probably not even stop to talk to you let alone enlighten you with banter.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
But usually she'll only talk to guys who are rich i.e. richer than her and has access to more exclusive events than she does (think millionaire heiress who only has access to millionaire parties.. then meets a multimillionaire playboy who has access to multimillionaire exclusive only parties) it automatically tells her that he's a prize.

this is what i'm saying what would you do apart from neg'ing in your game to get these girls?

bear in mind if you're average looking not rich, you'll need super tight game.. but what do these things consist of given the fact that she'll probably not even stop to talk to you let alone enlighten you with banter.
The best thing to do is to be your best self, be interesting, accept your identity, and have your best game working on her. If she is still caught up with her *****y rich attitude, then its time to move on, cuz she is not worth it anyway.