Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming girls with their boyfriend around

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
This post makes me sick just thinking about it. I'm a firm believer of treating other guys with respect when it comes to their gals. If a woman leaves a guy for you, she will leave you for another guy eventually. Going after "taken" women doesnt' make you a DJ, it makes you a TOOL.

A few years ago I dated Miss Wyoming. She was pretty stunning. I remember when we would go out, be it a resturant, whatever, there would be silence when we walked in. It was a little uncomfortable actually, people would just stare. Not once, did I have a guy disrespect me by hitting on her when I was there though, thankfully.

Fortunately people like MrLuvr are rare...although, if it did happen to me, I would calmly watch my gal's reactions. How she reacts will tell you everything, if she's quality or not. Afterwords, go up to the guy and confront him privately.
Yep agree with the first part about leaving him for you and you for another.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
This post makes me sick just thinking about it. I'm a firm believer of treating other guys with respect when it comes to their gals. If a woman leaves a guy for you, she will leave you for another guy eventually. Going after "taken" women doesnt' make you a DJ, it makes you a TOOL.

A few years ago I dated Miss Wyoming. She was pretty stunning. I remember when we would go out, be it a resturant, whatever, there would be silence when we walked in. It was a little uncomfortable actually, people would just stare. Not once, did I have a guy disrespect me by hitting on her when I was there though, thankfully.

Fortunately people like MrLuvr are rare...although, if it did happen to me, I would calmly watch my gal's reactions. How she reacts will tell you everything, if she's quality or not. Afterwords, go up to the guy and confront him privately.
And? If she leaves you that's more p*ssy for YOU. But yeah, if you have really good game you can get most girls to leave or cheat on their boyfriends, because if she's attracted enough to you she forgets about the logical end of the deal. I'm not to that point yet, but I know a guy who's done it before. If she tells you she has a boyfriend that just means she's not attracted enough to you and she's still thinking logically. Some girls will just throw the boyfriend card if they are not interested in you.

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope the original poster gets his arse kicked....goin after another guys girl.....prob cant find a girl that likes him anyway

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All i'll say is, karma is a *****, and if she cheats on her boyfriend, it wont be long before she cheats on you too.

Plus the boyfriend could be 4' 2" and skinny, but he can still shoot some disrespectful mofo in the face.

But yeah, knock yourself out.

HeEnvysMe

Banned
Reaction score
ProtoMan1 said:
MrLuvr and HHeEnvysMe, you both are douchebags.

I was explaining that it's wrong to see girls with boyfriends. There is a pretty, pretty chance in any day that she could had done things earlier with her man and you might ask yourself what smells funny.

And yes I did nailed that guy's girlfriend for trying to talk to my girl when I was in the bathroom. I was really young and ***** hungry.

Sorry but my english is not good looking.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
remember the rule: If she leaves her boyfriend for you... She will leave you for someone else.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was explaining that it's wrong to see girls with boyfriends. There is a pretty, pretty chance in any day that she could had done things earlier with her man and you might ask yourself what smells funny.

And yes I did nailed that guy's girlfriend for trying to talk to my girl when I was in the bathroom. I was really young and ***** hungry.

Sorry but my english is not good looking.
If something "smells funny" that probably means she doesn't wash. I don't know about you but in that case I wouldn't want her even if she didn't have a boyfriend.

baurman said:
remember the rule: If she leaves her boyfriend for you... She will leave you for someone else.
But again there will be more women for you, so why would you care? There's also the case that she just likes you better than her boyfriend. Who knows, maybe her boyfriend was an AFC or something.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
I have to confess I will chat up a nice woman even with her husband present. I'm polite, even engage him. All I'm doing is probing for interest because I know from experience the ring or bf means nothing in many cases.

Just being friendly.
I agree with this, the "boyfriend" title and ring might not mean anything. But MrLuvr, there's no need to insult the guy. By insulting him, you would be saying, 'I'm trying to make up for my feelings of inadequacy by insutling the guy who's with a chick I fancy.' Whether or not that's the case is irrelevant, that's how it will look. You win more flies with honey than vinegar.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its wrong to go try to game a girl who's with her boyfriend ONLY if u know its her boyfriend and she obviously looks happy with him. But if u don't know if its her boyfriend..its all gravy :)

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing worse than seeing a weak wimpish dude with a gorgeous girl, it is best not just for your own sake but more importantly that of the girls who is with him for you to seduce her yourself.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
There is nothing worse than seeing a weak wimpish dude with a gorgeous girl, it is best not just for your own sake but more importantly that of the girls who is with him for you to seduce her yourself.
I cant tell you how many times guys have probably thought the same thing about me, tried to hit on my girlfriends, get laughed at, and go home to beat it thinking about them.

I'm not weak or wimpish, I'm average build and average looking. There is obviously some reason that girls are with me though. So maybe these pathetic guys that are with hot girls have something going on in life that makes them better than you to begin with.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
I cant tell you how many times guys have probably thought the same thing about me, tried to hit on my girlfriends, get laughed at, and go home to beat it thinking about them.

I'm not weak or wimpish, I'm average build and average looking. There is obviously some reason that girls are with me though. So maybe these pathetic guys that are with hot girls have something going on in life that makes them better than you to begin with.
If some gorgeous girl wants to be with a wimp it doesn't mean it is right, men should be men and be strong enough to protect themselves, even when I have a hot babe in my company I still dislike seeing another hot babe with a wimpish dude, it just doesn't seem right to me.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god i wake up to f*cking paris hilton on every freakin news channel thus ruining laundry time and when I log on here I read this. I hope the whole world hasn't lost it's preception of what's important while i slept.

Why would you do something that dumb? The mistake being made here is validating a girls ability to swap boyfriends at will. What kind of retard are you for letting her introduce this type of behavior with you if she did leave what ever "boyfriend" she's with? How long will it be before you realize that she'll trade up on you just as quickly if the oppotunity came about again? Or even worse, how would your huge ego feel if she traded DOWN (in your mind) for some one you viewed as less desirbeable in the same situation. Oh yeah that'll be a cool story to tell your drinking buddies at the bar:rolleyes:

I love how so many "players" create the very problems they're trying to avoid by not seeing the big picture.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Why do I picture a drooling meathead typing this post?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Why do I picture a drooling meathead typing this post?
The typical type that will hit on any girl I'm with isn't the drooling meathead (they get there type of girls and usually leave everyone else alone) it's the drunken virgin who cant get laid and has a few drinks in him thinking he's gods gift to women. Power to them for getting a couple of drinks in them and finally approaching a woman, otherwise they would die virgins.

Any guy who actually looks at my gfs and then thinks I'm not worth her has some serious self esteem issues. Apparently I'm worth dating in her eyes which means much more than some dbag at a bar who doesn't know me. Hell maybe I should go and out-male some of the guys at the bar who have to much confidence for no reason.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
If some gorgeous girl wants to be with a wimp it doesn't mean it is right, men should be men and be strong enough to protect themselves, even when I have a hot babe in my company I still dislike seeing another hot babe with a wimpish dude, it just doesn't seem right to me.
Dont be jealous that I get gorgeous women. Instead you should try to figure out what I do that you dont.

You can call the guys who get better looking girls than you wimps all you want, but they obviously are in a better position than you are. You have some personal issues that you should deal with. You sound like my ***** ass friends who do roids and gained 50lbs of muscle but are still complete tangs. Just because you packed on a few pounds of muscle does not mean that every good looking women is going to want to be with you.

I've probably been in more fights than you have, I just dont go looking for them and pretending to be a badass. I'm willing to protect myself and my gf, but most of the time the girls I'm with would make you feel like such a moron for approaching them that I wouldn't have to say a thing.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Often, I see these 21 yr old hotties with short, little guys that they are dating . The ones with baggy clothes and pants falling down to their ankles. They are probably around their age.

Anybody tried gaming girls with these guys around? I was thinking of trying it. Basically, just ignoring the guy and hitting on the girl. And if the guy says anything, "She is with me" or whatever, just respond with something like.. "Oh, I thought you were her little brother."

What do you guys think?
Please tell me that this is a troll post.

Thats just straight up disrespect. I suggest doing this if you're ACTUALLY looking to get beaten.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:

agreed. this is the most disrespectful thing a guy can do.

i dont see why guys are for this type of behavior. most of them would be cryin if some other more "alpha" man came and stole there gf.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to take issue with if a girlfriend leaves her boyfriend for you, she will leave you for someone else. Where does this come from?

Yes, it could be a sign that she's a cheater, etc. I get all that.

But if it's a quality woman, this means that once she is in a realtionship, she needs to stay in it for the rest of her life? Marry the guy no matter what? And if she leaves because she's met someone else, she is no longer trustworthy or a quality woman?