Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming girls with the tanned brunette look.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
So as a mixed race guy, closest celeb lookalike is probably Sami Kheidera, I notice I close hard with redheads, pale girls, and natural blondes. I get a lot of attention from white girls who are pale or pasty as heck, even the hot ones.

The one group of women I find to be the biggest challenge since we do have a good amount in the northeast are Mediterranean looking women. Women with that Gal Gadot, Emily Ratajkowski, and Olivia Culpo type of look. Like a lot of guys out there, I have a weakness for this type. It's not that encouraging either because I see that a lot of the hottest girls with this kind of a look go for really pale dudes and actually prefer them in the same way blondes and redheads jump for me.

What I notice is that blondes and redheads are initially really nice to me, smiles and good emotions. On the other side women with the tanned brunette look seem to by icy, indifferent, and rude at times. I've probably received the worst attitudes from them than any other group of women out there.

I wonder if women of Southern European, from Eastern European countries where that look is common, and just that kind of look in general are just like that towards everyone or if it is just towards me.

Is it also because of the way I look? I notice that Arabs are hated much more in Southern and Eastern Europe than Northern Europe.

Reaction score
Interesting stuff, I am Indian and have done really well with the type. They might not be bubbly and friendly, some are cold and demeaning in front of others, but in private they will make it very obvious they want the D. Last girl I smashed was a Russian girl with that look.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Thats my favorite look. Cute dark hair tan brunette ala megan fox in transformers, yasmine bleeth bay watch, alexandra daddario chick if she was more tan

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to prefer brunettes simply because everyone else preferred blondes, but I have come to prefer blondes - even the ones that are brunettes around the vajaya (back when there was hair there, LOL). I just noticed a gal at the local supermarket that just got her hair dyed platinum, and I found her more interesting than I had before.

Reaction score
I always notice brunettes, even if they are of from the cliquey type of circles (sorority girl types), give me attention. Swear it's like Eastern European, Jewish, and Mediterannean background chicks cannot keep their eyes off of me for long. They have a love-hate relationship with swarthy dudes.

Like I get iced out by hot blondes who want the whitest looking or Thad Castle type of dudes but tanned brunettes and darker white girls never ice me out. They tease the crap out of me and will get aggressive but a lot of them get sexual in private fast.

Had this one Serbian broad who was in a sorority at UIC (my Illinois folks know about their wild party scene) make all sorts of comments to get under my skin, she found me alone sitting on a couch and put her foot over my crotch while giving me that seductive look.

These bunnies either like me from the get go and are warm or they are rude and aggressive but eventually end up wanting to smash. Went in raw on this German broad with dark hair and a tan who went from shoving me a lot and calling me names to riding me like a champ.

I swear it is easy to smash these broads if you have that Cristiano Ronaldo, Lazar Angelov, Jason Momoa or Jonas brothers type of exotic look. A good looking ethnic dude can clean house with them, they love us way more than their blonde sisters do, that's for sure.

Reaction score
My women is SE asian. The darker skinned asian look. She likes whiteys too. Sais she is self conscience of her dark skin. I personally love it. Must be the opposites thing.
I don't think he meant Asians, he meant white women with a darker appearance.