"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Gaming customers?

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Just wanted to get your thoughts on something that has been nagging me for a while: how do you feel about gaming customers/clients at your place of work?

For example: I work in a public-facing professional role. People randomly come to me for advice/consulting. Yesterday, I had this hottie come to me for some advice. She reacted positively, was all smiles, held eye contact, kept tossing her hair, laughed at my bad jokes, etc. I recommended a product and told her EXACTLY where to find it, I also told her to let me know if she needed help. I freaking knew she would take the bait. Sure enough, 5 minutes later she comes back and asks for my help finding the product even though it was right where I said it would be. I was positive I could’ve gotten her number, but I didn’t ask.

These kind of interactions happen very frequently, and I never escalate them because of my (perhaps misguided) belief that work is off limits. However, I’m starting to feel like I’m turning away some low hanging fruits in an environment where I have high degree of social proofing.

What’s your take on gaming clients/customers at work? Yay or nay?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I've been asked out by customers while at work. When you deal with repeat business or long term relationships then I would avoid dating customers. Waiter/waitress at a regularly visited restaurant, Bartender at the local hangout, investment advisor to private clients, Lawyer Doctor, personal trainer, therapist etc.

If your business is "off the street" and it is likely not to be a regular, repeat thing then you can make a mention of some common interest and give her your personal contact info. Low pressure. Leave the ball in her court.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
id game them at work unless theres a policy against it. Downside is if they want to bring crazy to your work if you break up
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
how much do you care about this job?
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
If you feel or know you can't game at work your in the wrong job. I worked in a liquor store in the past and girls gave me their numbers and the boss would also amog all us staff. The boss was married also.

Find a place that allows game. I've also worked for women bosses and the women bosses liked me but it's slightly different game in that department and i'm more suited to that. Those women bosses didn't like my co workers who would hit on every girl they saw. Girls would joke around that the guy was a sexual predator because he's 40 hitting on girls who are 18. You can do it in a more secretive way than how he was doing it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top