Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaming customers?

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to get your thoughts on something that has been nagging me for a while: how do you feel about gaming customers/clients at your place of work?

For example: I work in a public-facing professional role. People randomly come to me for advice/consulting. Yesterday, I had this hottie come to me for some advice. She reacted positively, was all smiles, held eye contact, kept tossing her hair, laughed at my bad jokes, etc. I recommended a product and told her EXACTLY where to find it, I also told her to let me know if she needed help. I freaking knew she would take the bait. Sure enough, 5 minutes later she comes back and asks for my help finding the product even though it was right where I said it would be. I was positive I could’ve gotten her number, but I didn’t ask.

These kind of interactions happen very frequently, and I never escalate them because of my (perhaps misguided) belief that work is off limits. However, I’m starting to feel like I’m turning away some low hanging fruits in an environment where I have high degree of social proofing.

What’s your take on gaming clients/customers at work? Yay or nay?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been asked out by customers while at work. When you deal with repeat business or long term relationships then I would avoid dating customers. Waiter/waitress at a regularly visited restaurant, Bartender at the local hangout, investment advisor to private clients, Lawyer Doctor, personal trainer, therapist etc.

If your business is "off the street" and it is likely not to be a regular, repeat thing then you can make a mention of some common interest and give her your personal contact info. Low pressure. Leave the ball in her court.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id game them at work unless theres a policy against it. Downside is if they want to bring crazy to your work if you break up

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much do you care about this job?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
If you feel or know you can't game at work your in the wrong job. I worked in a liquor store in the past and girls gave me their numbers and the boss would also amog all us staff. The boss was married also.

Find a place that allows game. I've also worked for women bosses and the women bosses liked me but it's slightly different game in that department and i'm more suited to that. Those women bosses didn't like my co workers who would hit on every girl they saw. Girls would joke around that the guy was a sexual predator because he's 40 hitting on girls who are 18. You can do it in a more secretive way than how he was doing it.