Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gamestop the madness

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrew Tate said in an email newsletter that he lost $500k today and has never been happier. Says he'll never sell.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't sell - He won't lose.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin is scoring a double digit scores only in the last 24 hours.

The mob realized how much power on their hands.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't get over this Bullsh!t. I know someone who's in AMC right now. I'm telling him to sell cause they've already bailed out the fagg0t hedge funds when they froze the ability of your average investor to BUY these heavily shorted stocks! Sure, they may still be trapped, but not as bad as before!

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else heard about this? Apparently it’s a plan to take out Robinhood and other hedge fund scumbags while embracing the spirit of democratized trading (whatever that is). Not certain, but Elon may have his hand in the pot.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silver is their next target.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silver is their next target.

I've been subscribed to this dude since 2011 when I used to day-trade or swing-trade (btw, like 95% of all others who try it, I ended up losing about 7% of my portfolio through time - got out last December 14th, 2020 because I'd regained almost ALL my losses with 2 stocks I'd held since 2012).
He says Silver's market cap is too large to move like GME etc etc. I agree, but he also says that silver is the play long-term for sure. I've bought more gold of late (and may buy more today/tonight), mainly due to portability issues, BUT it's sad that you're not allowed to transport GOLD/Silver etc on a plane more than 2 ounces UNLESS you're Indian descent. Naw, that's not racist at all, nope.

That's my Only concern with owning physical precious metals - Stoopid rules created by the powers that be - connected to tha FED ---- all in the "family" in collusion with airlines, regulations/government to PREVENT YOU, the little man, from taking as much gold/silver as you can LIFT on your person on a plane. You can't go on a plane like Mr. T. unless you're Indian.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the silver angle, I've been investing in mining companies as materials like Nickel, Cobal, Manganese will become in even more demand and less abundant as car manufacturers and other products will need more and more lithium ion production. Not over night but it will happen. Companies like Tesla will be looking to decouple from Panasonic and LG Chem to rely on their batteries and start producing batteries themselves, cutting down on the supply chain.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ROTH IRA account on Ameritrade had a bunch of AMC during the initial dip way back when corona first happened. I was sitting with diamond hands the whole time and finally sold 2 days ago.

I used to have GME few months back because even though I think it's a dead business model they still have the market on used games that hipsters eat up I'm really kicking myself for potentially lost gains but I have to tell myself I made profit and should be happy.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one on r/WSB is talking about silver. Fake News
media propaganda ...we are under a consolidated Full Stop TYRANNY world-wide

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fwiw, one of the signs of being at the top of a stock market bubble is that it seems like everyone is a trader. It was like that during the dot com bubble in the late 90s. I was a broker at a day trading firm. One day the pizza hut delivery guy told us he was a day trader, too. That was 2 months before the Nasdaq top.

What we have now is the debt bubble. The fed has doubled the money supply to prop up the stock market. Get in the way and get crushed, but at the same time don't be left holding the bag on the long side when it all falls apart. The guys who lost everything in the dot com crash never got their money back just because the Nasdaq came back, they just swap the stocks in the index.
I tend to agree with this, that's why I stay away from it. Just like in 2006-2007 when everyone was into real estate, then it crashed in 2008. The crash is coming. And another real estate crash is also coming, but it might be another 5-7 years, maybe longer, I mean people are already paying stupid prices for houses again. I plan to be ready to gobble up land when that happens. They haven't started writing stupid loans yet so it's still a ways away.

So, if you have diversified investment accounts, buckle up. If you can stomach the ride down, you'll make big on the ride up. Stay the course. Not only should you not get out, you should also keep investing when it gets bad.

Slow and steady wins the race, for me.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you speed dawg, as long as you keep investing you will make money. If you look at the SPY index from 1993 to today despite the dips it always goes up. I'm usually watching the VIX though and if the fear index gets too high I usually cash out all my stocks and just rebuy during dips to maximize my gains.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the silver angle, I've been investing in mining companies as materials like Nickel, Cobal, Manganese will become in even more demand and less abundant as car manufacturers and other products will need more and more lithium ion production. Not over night but it will happen. Companies like Tesla will be looking to decouple from Panasonic and LG Chem to rely on their batteries and start producing batteries themselves, cutting down on the supply chain.
Lithium is not likely to be the way of the future, it's just a stop-gap until a better battery is invented. There is already talk of solid-state carbon batteries, and I think it's very telling that Toyota has refused to jump on the lithium all-electric bandwagon. Toyota tends to plan for 100 years into the future, I wouldn't bet against them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lithium is not likely to be the way of the future, it's just a stop-gap until a better battery is invented. There is already talk of solid-state carbon batteries, and I think it's very telling that Toyota has refused to jump on the lithium all-electric bandwagon. Toyota tends to plan for 100 years into the future, I wouldn't bet against them.
Who's to say? I bought into QuantumScape on the dip. They are researching solid state batteries and VW is a big investor. Toyota plans on utilizing the solid state batteries in their cars but real world tests have yet to be proven.

Either way my stuff is diversified enough where I'm outcome independent. I just bought more of MRNA on the dip but I also have JNJ. Same concept.