Games or Activities to do inside your appt?

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I know the main goal is to fuvk her but what are some things to do to make the time past to talk and get alot of kino, other than chillin, listening to music or watching a movie, playing spades, uno. What are some other things you do?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get her drunk off cheap wine. The rest is in the bag !

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i smoke and got goose on deck, but thats for the weekends. Sometimes i got gurls wanting to chill on weekdays and they arent the type that i wanna spend my money out or be seeing in public much.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhh....

My favorite is to tell her you're going to teach her how to dance. If you don't know how to dance some form of ballroom dance then go take a couple of classes. Thats all you need. I like Argentine Tango as it is very sexy and close proximity.

I have wood floors so all my furniture slides out of the way very easy.
I also have very good seductive style lighting. This helps alot.

Then I bust on the music. I start out building her comfort zone by doing basic drills where she'll just mirror me or hold my hands and move with me. Within ten minutes we'll be dancing.

The second you start dancing it builds IMMEDIATE sexual tension. It also creates plenty of ops to make fun of her. It gets her very comfortable being held tightly by you and "rubbing pelvis." It also lets you express dominance as in the tango the man literally pushes and pulls the woman to control her. And it DHV.

It's also just something that's fun to do. SUPER SUAVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEe2j43X-Ms
check out that tango vid.

Other ways to kill time:

Mess around on Rhapsody just browsing music.
Grab a blanket and go outside under the stars.
Teach her to cook (personal fav is chicken cordon blu).
Massages (never done this. I need to learn how to give a massage).
Go on a stroll through the neighbor hood.

The important thing is to always have a plan.
If you like scrapbooking (fag) then sit down and scrapbook with her.
If you like candle making then make some candles.
Practice art.