Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game with different languages

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that my identity and language is much better in English; it’s masculine, free, dominating, flirty, confident. Now I’m back in a country speaking Swedish where I’ve never developed or used such skills, I left when I was 17 and never had successful game here.

What have people done to solve it?

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand this. For my, it is English that is foreign. I haven’t done anything other than get better at it, something that has helped me is to remember sayings or catch phrases from daily small talk/books/friend conversation etc and then put them to use accordingly. But I guess I should have been doing that from the beginning anyways. Sorry for not having better advice, looking forward to seeing other ppl input

ps: now that I think of it, I think I have adjusted my voice tone too. I speak a little louder in English than in my mother tongue and I think it’s a sort of adaptation

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m from the US. Look as American as one can get but speak Spanish. It really helps distinguish yourself from others whenever I travel to South America. People are always pleasantly surprised.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that my identity and language is much better in English; it’s masculine, free, dominating, flirty, confident. Now I’m back in a country speaking Swedish where I’ve never developed or used such skills, I left when I was 17 and never had successful game here.

What have people done to solve it?
can you take Swedish language course as a second language? One cool thing is you can ‘unintentionally’ say things flirty inappropriate and can playfully play it off because it’s not your primary language.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @Stoic has great advice regarding just playing off the language challenges. Be just as confident and lean on english if you have to, it will make you somewhat more mysterious than the average dude.