"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

"Game" tactics you wish you knew earlier?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
When dealing with women and playing your "game", what are some tactics or facts, etc. wish you knew earlier and made you lose some opportunities with girls?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
•Not being aggressive enough.
•Don't waste time talking about bullsh!t all night.
•No matter what they say, overall she wants a Man that gets her red hot and wet.

Don't have much else that I can think of right now. From the age of 27 till now, I have been with a lot of chicks but in my late teens to mid 20's, I blew a TON of opportunities with some hot azz girls. Can't go back in time so oh well.
 
Top