"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Game strategies

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
How many guys out there has "game" playbooks? not many im thinking. Sometimes its good to plot out plans to get these girls out here. You can't come off saying hi, cuz then its like youre the average variety guy. Hi is good but if you got a playbook, you can come up with more creative approaches. Based on how she looks, body shape, color of what she's wearing. Yeah I even have x's and o's drawn out on my paper sometimes. with the arrows. Whenever you wanna get a girl, the object is to show her a preview of yourself. she gets the full version when she calls you :D rehearse these game plays and cold approaches won't be so cold. by the way im the X's and the girls are the O's in the play book incase you're wondering. When 1 plan fails have back ups, depending on how much u want the girl. Stalking in my playbook is an offensive fowl.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
If she rejects you "tackle Her" LOL She might fumble her pocketbook and then you can go for the defensive recovery.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Only to some extent do I have a 'playbook'... but its really quite circumstantial, and doesn't really lighten the load of thinking on your feet.

Obviously you can't plan it all, but you can have certain things planned...

- Have choice material in the living room
- Have related choice material in the bedroom
- Then when the woman looks at choice material a, you can say, 'oh, if you think that's interesting, you should check out what I got in my room."
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I don't really plan the words i say to her in convo, I just plan the approacch everything after that is spontaneous
 
Top