game playing or cutting the cord

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a chick that I've been seeing for a while and we are both seeing other people. I text her telling her I had some free time tonight. She responds "Daddy says I can't talk to you ". Is she cutting the cord or doing some stupid game playing?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
There's a chick that I've been seeing for a while and we are both seeing other people. I text her telling her I had some free time tonight. She responds "Daddy says I can't talk to you ". Is she cutting the cord or doing some stupid game playing?
Sounds like a bit of both....

Did you ask her to meet up?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so many ways you could go!

If you are up for it, respond that YOU are her ONLY daddy and that she is being naughty and she needs to come get her spanking!

If you are going to pick a "way" to interpret hey text, interpret it as if she wants to role play.

If she doesn't respond to the spanking tidbit, or response and makes it clear she's not interested, walk

Billtx49

Reaction score
You say you’re both seeing other people and you text for a same day meet up.…
No surprise there. She already has other plans made, but she won’t tell you that to keep you in her rotation, hence nonsensical reply from her. Simple as that until you know otherwise.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score