Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Plan Going Forward

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game plan going forward following divorce, which is to be finalized next week. Truthfully, I have this drive to get revenge on the ex wife. The thought of some other guy banging her infuriates me. Obviously, I take it personally that she left. 90 days from now I'd like to really upgrade as a person so that she has to take notice.

1. Be cordial, with ex wife, as she is the mother of my daughter. Communicate only as much as necessary to benefit our child and nothing beyond that. Don't give in to her desire to talk and remain friends. This benefits her, not me.

2. Act happier and be more optimistic. I tend to default to be behave like somewhat of a curmudgeon and morose person at times. This isn't serving me and won't attract people in my life.

3. Become more interesting by reading more and minimizing time on aimless net surfing. Turn off the electronics from 630 - bed time every day.

4. Spar 2x per week no matter what - Wednesdays at 6:30 PM and Saturdays at 9:45 AM. For whatever reason, it gives me a major edge and confidence boost in other areas of my life. Realize you are sparring 2x week. Better start eating and training like a boxer or I am going to gas out and get my ass kicked.

5. Read 15 minutes of stoicism and practice it daily. This will help get your mind and frame right. Build a library of the great stoic thinkers- Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, Cato, Seneca.

6. Treat your side business with more respect. Write down your earned income each week and compare it to your goal- $1,200 /wk.

7. Treat your time with more respect. Unscheduled time is wasted time. Operate off of a calendar.

8. Begin attending social invites whenever invited. Lead social events, host parties, bbq,s etc. Improve your social skills and expand your social net work.

9. Spin 3 plates- first 6's, then 7's, then 8's.

10. Get your head right- go to five counseling sessions. If you need more, get more. Stop moping about the divorce. People divorce all of the time. Its ancient history.

11. Start flashing the cash a bit, but don't lead with the wallet. Pay cash for an upgraded, high status car. Decorate your place in to a cool, inviting, sophisticated place. Cool art work, maps, globes, etc.

12. Be more sociable (see #8) with strangers. Simply make eye contact with people, say hi, engage with people.

13. When deciding between two actions, choose the bolder of the two.

14. Be assertive (not aggressive, not passive) and get your needs met, without harming anyone else.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Concentrate on No. 8 and No. 12

The rest will be the side effects of those 2 efforts.

Host bbq's or nights out, no need to splurge, do it within ur means.

Invite the right type of people, people with businesses or at least people who can make decisions on their company's behalf.

Focus should be increasing social presence and the rest should easily come into play.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Concentrate on No. 8 and No. 12

The rest will be the side effects of those 2 efforts.

Host bbq's or nights out, no need to splurge, do it within ur means.

Invite the right type of people, people with businesses or at least people who can make decisions on their company's behalf.

Focus should be increasing social presence and the rest should easily come into play.
who needs people when youre 6'2 chad

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spaz, I appreciate that man.

And its funny- your previous posts got me interested in #8 and #12.

I'm not socially inept by any means, but do tend to default to reading, studying and other solitary activities in a large portion of my limited free time.

And I agree with you- if I get #8 and #12 down, everything else will fall in place.

Alright, so I have a goal now.

Build a richer social life by leading and/or attending two social events a week. (100 social events in a year). This does not have to be on a large scale either. It could be grabbing coffee with two business guys for casual conversation. It could be attending a convention, a street fair with friends, etc.

How will I be accountable? I am going to post back here every Saturday as to # of social events attended, what social event I went to and what events I invited others to, was invited to, etc.