Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game = just be brave?

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
i've always felt like 'game' is about getting good at remembering techniques and lines and stories and other theory and basically convincing a girl who isn't into you, to be into you.

The more i've gone out and failed (with the occasional success of course) i've started to think that whether she is into you or not is basically completely out of your control and basically down to her personal physical preferences in guys. Like, if she's some hot college girl currently all about tall, muscly black, handsome, rapper-looking guys, and you're some short white, ugly, nerdy dude and you approach her in a bar, I don't think any amount of dhv stories and humour and teasing (game) is gonna make her want you

And that brings me to my current thoughts. I met some new wing recently when I was on holiday. I concede that he WAS fairly good looking and tall (although not really male mode handsome) but he was the most uninhibited guy i've ever met in my life. And he got laid 5 out of 5 nights. He got rejected here and there, but he was just so ballsy in terms of escalation. He'd open with general convo. 'hey, how's your night going?'' (interesting that such a ballsy guy doesn't open direct?) - Make small talk. Try to isolate. And then pounce! Maybe that balyness even helped him turn girls on? (Yareally used to talk about escalation as an attraction builder)

When I got home, I was speaking too a friend of a friend. Average looking guy in his early 30's. He told me about how when I was away, he picked up (Uber driver) a gorgeous 17 year old. They spoke about guitar and he pretended that he taught it and offered to show her some stuff. She turned up at his house with her guitar, he offered her a joint, and a few minutes later, he was banging her. It didn't sound like there was any 'game'. No routines or clever lines or interesting convo. Just brass balls!! Like he just went for the kiss out of nowhere and she was receptive and it lead to sex. (UK btw, so the age difference is fine)

When you speak to older guys and they talk about how bad guys are with women compared to when they were younger, i'm starting to think what they mean is that they just aren't as brave. They want certainty that they won't get blown out before they go for the kiss or whatever. I don't think they're talking about a lack of 'skills' in getting a girl to like you because, as I say, i'm not even sure that exists, tbh.

I feel like 'game' is actually a game of having super low inhibition as opposed too a 'skill'

Going forward, i'm gonna experiment with being 10x bolder once I feel a girl at least doesn't hate me and ideally we're in isolation.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, if she's some hot college girl currently all about tall, muscly black, handsome, rapper-looking guys, and you're some short white, ugly, nerdy dude and you approach her in a bar, I don't think any amount of dhv stories and humour and teasing (game) is gonna make her want you
Wrong because that's exactly what my best friend did

Wouldn't call him ugly - but he's certainly a short white guy who obtained 9 that "only dates blacks"

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong because that's exactly what my best friend did

Wouldn't call him ugly - but he's certainly a short white guy who obtained 9 that "only dates blacks"
really? How did he do it? What did he say to her? i've only ever heard of this sort of thing from strangers on forums. Never in real life or even in infields from the supposed best PUA's (where it seems to be very binary. Yes or no, and her mind is made up in about 2 seconds. If he is not her 'type' she rejects him, and he never ever ends up somehow 'changing her mind' lol)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? How did he do it? What did he say to her? i've only ever heard of this sort of thing from strangers on forums. Never in real life or even in infields from the supposed best PUA's (where it seems to be very binary. Yes or no, and her mind is made up in about 2 seconds. If he is not her 'type' she rejects him, and he never ever ends up somehow 'changing her mind' lol)
I'd love to know all his secrets. I think he's just very manipulative and good with words

My wife once spent weeks knitting me a jumper that was pretty cool

But he said it wasn't good enough and that he was going to "have a word with her"

Her face lit up like a Christmas Tree when I told her. You could see her conflicting emotions

Women respond well to criticism/banter rather than praise but it's a fine line to get it right

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is also understanding the system women use and understanding attraction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women respond well to criticism/banter rather than praise but it's a fine line to get it right
This is so true! A girl I was dating was awful at communication at times. I finally said “look, your communication sucks, I’m not a mind reader and I’m not going to keep guessing so if something is bothering you then you should just come out and tell me, you aren’t going to hurt my feelings”. She did a complete 180 and all of a sudden her communication got MUCH better. Weird how that happens huh?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is really just treating it like a game, relying on things like strategy and practice.

Although confidence is one of the most common things a guy lacks but needs to get girls. Most of the time you need to be more brave or bold, and if you don't it's because you already are and need to be more smooth or calibrated.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stormrider, I totally get what you are saying. I don't disagree. I think I remember some funny American Pie quote from a girl in that movie, "It's sex, not the space shuttle launch lol."

But, in a very twisted sort of way, something easy or straightforward isn't necessarily all that motivating. So, for some sub-Chadlite who is struggling, telling him it's easy (whether true or not) isn't likely to be effective. Sometimes in life, you almost have to believe something is an epic challenge to get you off your azz*. Not too much so that you quit, but enough where there is a perceived reward proportional to the "challenge."

*Long-term, this is probably not sustainable because it's exhausting. But it can effective in short-term bursts.

TLDR: What you are saying is correct. But sometimes we purposely blow things out of proportion and apply "beast mode" as a motivational hack.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Game is the totality of you as a man.

Even whilst sitting down alone in a pub, just by giving out the right body language, aura or vibe will generate interest from women.

That's the lure or magnetism of a man.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being brave means there is fear you have to overcome. Ideally you want to be absent of fear. It becomes tiring if you constantly have to go beast mode just to get enough courage to make a move, lol.

Beast mode is like for starting a business, getting 6 pack abs, climbing mountains, etc.

Right now you are looking at seducing women as akin to climbing a mountain. I want you to turn that mountain into a molehill. Because that's what it really is. The older guys that you talked to probably went through some life experiences that molded them into men. And they realized how pathetic it is to be nervous around women. The women were always easy. These guys just didn't realize it until they got their man card.

Kissing women. Sexually escalating. None of it is a big deal. But it takes some guys 30 years to realize that. If women knew you took them this seriously and needed to activate beast mode just to kiss them, they would be laughing their asses off.

For adult men, seduction is just a playful dance. Once you minimize the importance of it, you are free to relax and act uninhibited. Don't ever use the word BRAVE and women in the same sentence again. Brave is going to Iraq. Dealing with women is like taking a break from your hardships in life and going to recess. That's what the bars/clubs are. Recess for adults. Play time.
Nice post and I like the stuff about realsing that it's just not a big deal to hit on some girl, although i'd disagree about how 'seducing' women is easy lol. I feel the opposite in that, it's out of your control. There is no 'seduction' If you aren't her type to look at or whatever, then she will simply not be sexually interested in you, and 'seduction' won't be possible

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always felt like 'game' is about getting good at remembering techniques and lines and stories and other theory and basically convincing a girl who isn't into you, to be into you.
False.

Game is a instinct in social equity, awareness, and ability to acquire compliance. Lines, routines, dhv, story telling, etc are a way of being with experience. You don't need routines but gambits you run just sort of happen with experience.

The more i've gone out and failed (with the occasional success of course) i've started to think that whether she is into you or not is basically completely out of your control and basically down to her personal physical preferences in guys. Like, if she's some hot college girl currently all about tall, muscly black, handsome, rapper-looking guys, and you're some short white, ugly, nerdy dude and you approach her in a bar, I don't think any amount of dhv stories and humour and teasing (game) is gonna make her want you
There's a arbitrary element to the game. You control free will. You can take action or like most, live inaction.

You can't control timing, her breakup, her mental health or a variety of different factors.

Put best foot forward. Increase probability of success. There is no guarantee.

And that brings me to my current thoughts. I met some new wing recently when I was on holiday. I concede that he WAS fairly good looking and tall (although not really male mode handsome) but he was the most uninhibited guy i've ever met in my life. And he got laid 5 out of 5 nights. He got rejected here and there, but he was just so ballsy in terms of escalation. He'd open with general convo. 'hey, how's your night going?'' (interesting that such a ballsy guy doesn't open direct?) - Make small talk. Try to isolate. And then pounce! Maybe that balyness even helped him turn girls on? (Yareally used to talk about escalation as an attraction builder)
I have met superb nattys. Some trad good looking. Others with absurd game coupled with less than spectacular aesthetics.

With pc culture and the low testosterone epidemic, the game is flipped on its head by going against the norm. I have told top form SMV 18-23 women that I will put her pver my knee and give her a spanking. The response is hysterical laughter. Most men are cucks and beta as ****kkk. A pushback i like to use is to tell her, she's been downgraded to booty call. Its fun. Its playful. Its cheeky.

When I got home, I was speaking too a friend of a friend. Average looking guy in his early 30's. He told me about how when I was away, he picked up (Uber driver) a gorgeous 17 year old. They spoke about guitar and he pretended that he taught it and offered to show her some stuff. She turned up at his house with her guitar, he offered her a joint, and a few minutes later, he was banging her. It didn't sound like there was any 'game'. No routines or clever lines or interesting convo. Just brass balls!! Like he just went for the kiss out of nowhere and she was receptive and it lead to sex. (UK btw, so the age difference is fine)
You are seeking a magic pill.

Game is like chess. You are strategic. You can try being durect, indirect, a combo of the two. You push, you pull, and moreover, you test interest levels.

Low libido means #next!

My game is more or less, blow me or blow me out.

When you speak to older guys and they talk about how bad guys are with women compared to when they were younger, i'm starting to think what they mean is that they just aren't as brave. They want certainty that they won't get blown out before they go for the kiss or whatever. I don't think they're talking about a lack of 'skills' in getting a girl to like you because, as I say, i'm not even sure that exists, tbh.
Friday night, i was out at a event, and I met several older guys. Thry were boomers, in 50-60 age range. They spoke of 'back in their day.' I guarantee that they pulled. The one guy said his kid cannot get laid. He is short but a varsity athlete at a ivy league school.

I brought up The dirt Netflix movie on Motley Crue. Today, it would be false accusations on tren for cratered SMV and bitter as **** since best days are over.

A wrong step, mistake attention ***** for interest, and life is ruined with rapey accusations.

I seed ambiguity and bait women. I prefer subtlety and indirect game. Its also great going from Zero to One hundred as for suspense.

I feel like 'game' is actually a game of having super low inhibition as opposed too a 'skill'

Going forward, i'm gonna experiment with being 10x bolder once I feel a girl at least doesn't hate me and ideally we're in isolation.
Try a variety of things. Exercise common sense.

I have picked up girls in a grocery store, coffee shop, gym's, bars, clubs, arenas, street, etc. Similar to Mystery in MM, i find indirect is better more accurately, it gives her time to feel as to why she likes you. Direct, you put too much pressure on her to decide what to do and the lesser evil being retreat. Why spike her fight or flight mechanisms?

Seed the pull. Statement of intent. What are you doing? Tell her. High interest level in a woman will spark her interest.

EG tell a chick about a event Inam going to on a specific date.

Her: how do i know if you're definitely going?

Me: Gimme your digits!

Seed the pull. State what you are doing. Instruct her to follow. There's no ambiguity. I lead. She follows or next.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
False.

Game is a instinct in social equity, awareness, and ability to acquire compliance. Lines, routines, dhv, story telling, etc are a way of being with experience. You don't need routines but gambits you run just sort of happen with experience.

There's a arbitrary element to the game. You control free will. You can take action or like most, live inaction.

You can't control timing, her breakup, her mental health or a variety of different factors.

Put best foot forward. Increase probability of success. There is no guarantee.

I have met superb nattys. Some trad good looking. Others with absurd game coupled with less than spectacular aesthetics.

With pc culture and the low testosterone epidemic, the game is flipped on its head by going against the norm. I have told top form SMV 18-23 women that I will put her pver my knee and give her a spanking. The response is hysterical laughter. Most men are cucks and beta as ****kkk. A pushback i like to use is to tell her, she's been downgraded to booty call. Its fun. Its playful. Its cheeky.

You are seeking a magic pill.

Game is like chess. You are strategic. You can try being durect, indirect, a combo of the two. You push, you pull, and moreover, you test interest levels.

Low libido means #next!

My game is more or less, blow me or blow me out.

Friday night, i was out at a event, and I met several older guys. Thry were boomers, in 50-60 age range. They spoke of 'back in their day.' I guarantee that they pulled. The one guy said his kid cannot get laid. He is short but a varsity athlete at a ivy league school.

I brought up The dirt Netflix movie on Motley Crue. Today, it would be false accusations on tren for cratered SMV and bitter as **** since best days are over.

A wrong step, mistake attention ***** for interest, and life is ruined with rapey accusations.

I seed ambiguity and bait women. I prefer subtlety and indirect game. Its also great going from Zero to One hundred as for suspense.

Try a variety of things. Exercise common sense.

I have picked up girls in a grocery store, coffee shop, gym's, bars, clubs, arenas, street, etc. Similar to Mystery in MM, i find indirect is better more accurately, it gives her time to feel as to why she likes you. Direct, you put too much pressure on her to decide what to do and the lesser evil being retreat. Why spike her fight or flight mechanisms?

Seed the pull. Statement of intent. What are you doing? Tell her. High interest level in a woman will spark her interest.

EG tell a chick about a event Inam going to on a specific date.

Her: how do i know if you're definitely going?

Me: Gimme your digits!

Seed the pull. State what you are doing. Instruct her to follow. There's no ambiguity. I lead. She follows or next.
I'm finding my main issue since i started approaching 2 years ago is that it feels impossible to'turn' the 'no girls' (as Mark Manson would call them)

Girls who just either instantly blow me out and tell me i'm not their type and literally spin around and walk off (even if I go indirect. Night-game) or the girls who don't actually run away initially, but they give me NOTHING conversationally. They just don't want to talk to me but they're too polite to flat out tell me to go away or whatever.

I can bang 'yes girls' (which might not sound impressive, but I have friends who fail at this even when a girl is throwing themselves at them). I banged one this weekend

I can bang the occasional 'maybe girl'. Girls who are responsive but not overly enthusiastic. They're not all over me, but they are certainly pulling their weight conversationally. They will never flirt or show intent first (like 'yes girls' do) I have to begin all of that stuff. But I can occasionally get these girls.

But 'No girls'. I'm yet to find anything close too a solution which makes me lose faith in 'game', at least in terms of my definition of the word. (Basically, being able to MAKE girls into you as opposed to 'numbers game!')

My wing is hella handsome, I don't think i've ever seen him come across a 'no girl' lol.

I've tried various tips and lines and stuff, but still struggling. I had 3 'no girls' this weekend who all ignored me or walked away or just nodded with the occasional one word reply before I finally opened a 'yes girl' who I banged
I'm not looking for a magic pill. Even being able to 'turn' 1 girl in 200 would be pretty dope!

I'll assume you're not super handsome and thus get some 'no girls'. What do you say/do to turn them? (in the even they either ignore you and walk away or just give you as little as humanly possible to work with in terms of convo)

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding my main issue since i started approaching 2 years ago is that it feels impossible to'turn' the 'no girls' (as Mark Manson would call them
Not doing it right.

No/LMR /ambiguity /low sex drive means #next

Girls who just either instantly blow me out and tell me i'm not their type and literally spin around and walk off (even if I go indirect. Night-game) or the girls who don't actually run away initially, but they give me NOTHING conversationally. They just don't want to talk to me but they're too polite to flat out tell me to go away or whatever.
Jla8x is 44. Says a 1/3... Like, hate, haha but no. Of those who like you, timing, LTR status, and aby number of issues present.

Vet for cute, top form SMV 18-23, and dtf.

I can bang 'yes girls' (which might not sound impressive, but I have friends who fail at this even when a girl is throwing themselves at them). I banged one this weekend
Mate, the clock is ticking.

Its all about ROI.

Stack paper. Get a trade or stem degree. Bank money. 10% of income set aside. If over 24, get a 401k. By 40, women you couldn't pull now are ****ing you. Talking girls 18-23 top form SMV.

Sort yourself out.

I can bang the occasional 'maybe girl'. Girls who are responsive but not overly enthusiastic. They're not all over me, but they are certainly pulling their weight conversationally. They will never flirt or show intent first (like 'yes girls' do) I have to begin all of that stuff. But I can occasionally get these girls.
In leas then a half decade, they are train wrecks, single mom's, fat as ****, broke and bastard children diff men.

You sound purposeless. Cultivate Lifestyle, get money right, travel lift.

At 30, i don't have time for LMR. Gtfo.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Step game up.

Start a biz. Freelance. Generate leads, prospects. Become a hard closer.

The same skills to close in sales are transferable. You sift through fence sitters.

I fence sitters more for being time vampires.

But 'No girls'. I'm yet to find anything close too a solution which makes me lose faith in 'game', at least in terms of my definition of the word. (Basically, being able to MAKE girls into you as opposed to 'numbers game!')

My wing is hella handsome, I don't think i've ever seen him come across a 'no girl' lol.
Do you want to sleep with him?

Handle your ****. My wing is a model. He bangs models and pageant winners. He gets rejected.

Your focus on LMR women. I want horny to be ****ed.

Game is playing up the hand you are dealt to the best of your ability.

Search Sean Stephenson. Guys manlet and has better game.

I've tried various tips and lines and stuff, but still struggling. I had 3 'no girls' this weekend who all ignored me or walked away or just nodded with the occasional one word reply before I finally opened a 'yes girl' who I banged
I'm not looking for a magic pill. Even being able to 'turn' 1 girl in 200 would be pretty dope!
I rather a rejection.

I see tons of people from the past. M9st look like a pie eating contest. Bulking season before 30.

I'll assume you're not super handsome and thus get some 'no girls'. What do you say/do to turn them? (in the even they either ignore you and walk away or just give you as little as humanly possible to work with in terms of convo)
Jacker, handsome but i dont get every girl man. Itsbwhy its called a numbers game. Its volume. Its doam approach. Calibration obv.. Swipe right.

The benchmark is top form SMV 18-23. Feminine long hair, dtf, submissive or gtfo.

You want a cheat code. You want easy mode. You are being delusional like a newly 18yr old chick mistaking cratered SMV for being special.

Women peak early mmen peak late.

Put work in. Allocate 99% of your time to dtf. Hit on girls. Get baaaaae. Do it for sport. Handle your biz.

The biggest thing i noticed is your being needy.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH

hey, man. Thanks for reply.

So from your post it sounds like you're also of the mark Manson philosophy (basically, you can't make girls into you. Concentrate on the ones that are. 'Blow me or blow me out' as you say) which is fine. Something in some of your earlier posts made me think you were much more of a classic PUA when it came to your beliefs but I must have got that wrong.

The rest of your post is more about making hella money so that the hot young girls will want you? I certainly have nowhere NEAR the brains to get a STEM degree lol, although that made me think of my brother who IS a very well paid engineer with a top degree, but it really hasn't helped him bang any hot 18 year olds, tbh! I feel like at that age (18-21), it's even MORE about looks over anything else to be honest? I wonder whether it's a UK vs US thing? I've never found money to really help people bang hot young girls from cold approach

I wonder what others think about that. Although can't argue that you could afford to bang tonnes of them from seeking arrangement or whatever if you were rich I guess, so there is that!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not being 'brave' because bravery indicates risk. There is no danger when you first meet a chick and try to make something happen. No matter what happens you win... either you make something happen, or you find out she's not interested and you can then forget her and move on.

What is called game is really just making a good first impression, being interesting, not do anything to fvck up, and communicating emotionally. Do all these things and she likes you it's actually very easy.... just go for what you want and pull back when you get resistance. Be clear and focused with what you want, but be patient. The key to being patient is to believe in your mind that if you don't get the chick in front of you... no problem... all chicks are the same and there will be others.

I get asked a lot what I do... really that is it. My advice to any man is to just get out there and do it, learn from experience what works, and what doesn't because experience is the best teacher. Where men screw up with women is that they get focused on ONE chick they want. The key to success with women is to be the best version of yourself you can be... try to meet women and make dates... and treat all women the same. There is no ONE, and do not catch feeling with a chick until she proves she is worth your time and is making a REAL effort to be with you.

So the questions I get are:

How do I make a good first impression? Simple, have interesting hobbies and enjoy doing stuff that is fun. Be the best version of yourself you can be. Not every chick is going to be interested in what you offer, but you will increase the number of chicks that find you interesting if you work on yourself.

How can I not fvck up? Simple, don't lie about who you are in an effort to impress a chick. Don't be boring and ask boring questions. Learn body language and know when you have a chick that is interesting and one that is not... this saves you time and let's you know when the door is open. Act like a man, and not a chick.

How do I communicate emotionally? This is harder to learn and even harder to describe, but the best way to learn is to pay attention to how chicks talk with each other. They reference how they feel by examples, they don't talk about 'things' they describe 'things' in terms of how these 'things' make them feel. Men communicate to solve problems, share information, and solicit advice. Women communicate to share feelings and build rapport. The best way to do this is to listen to what a woman is saying, and if what she says is something you can relate to, then share an example from your life, similar to what she described and make sure you do this with examples of how it make you feel. Don't just say something made you "happy", say it made you "feel like a kid on Christmas morning". This creates a segway into other conversation topics like Christmas. Practice this and it comes natural and your conversations with women become a lot more fun. When you can understand WHY chicks just love to talk... talk... talk... and just embrace this, you will do a whole lot better. The key is to just let it flow and don't worry about trying to fix anything or have a purpose to it.... it's like surfing... just go with the wave. The other thing is ask open ended questions that allows the chick to take the conversation into any topic she wants to talk about... then just go with it. NEVER try to lead a conversation with a chick... if she isn't interested in talking with you she will just shut down and give you one or two word answers... when this happens just walk away. You know you are having a good conversation with a chick when you are constantly being taken in different seemingly disparate directions.... DO NOT LET THIS FRUSTRATE you, and try to bring things back on 'topic'.... there ain't no TOPIC in emotional communication.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH

hey, man. Thanks for reply.

So from your post it sounds like you're also of the mark Manson philosophy (basically, you can't make girls into you. Concentrate on the ones that are. 'Blow me or blow me out' as you say) which is fine. Something in some of your earlier posts made me think you were much more of a classic PUA when it came to your beliefs but I must have got that wrong.
Theres value to be had in early stages of what pickup was. Its now absurd. Rsd was great. Its slipping hard. Mystery is pretty much dead as is MM. Don't get me started on rsd luke. Read Mystery Method. False tine restraints, 3sec rule, dhv, story telling (Russell Brand is awesome for this), frame control, neg which is essentially being low in agreeableness, dismiss her femininity, tongue and cheek, etc. David D ****y funny. Pickup is red pill awareness on steroids. Nearly black pill.

RooshV for example
Deplatformed, sis died, and women will flake/ghost him. Women are ruthless as ****kkk. Game is decimation of blue pill ideals.

The rest of your post is more about making hella money so that the hot young girls will want you? I certainly have nowhere NEAR the brains to get a STEM degree lol, although that made me think of my brother who IS a very well paid engineer with a top degree, but it really hasn't helped him bang any hot 18 year olds, tbh! I feel like at that age (18-21), it's even MORE about looks over anything else to be honest? I wonder whether it's a UK vs US thing? I've never found money to really help people bang hot young girls from cold approach
You're being stupid. Get a trade. Start a biz.

You're thinking linear. Money means girls. This is idiocy.

Women are for sport. Its a great time waster. It meets sexual release not anymore then pornhub. Yes, get girls. Step game up but this is what mgtow refers to ***** begging.

"Dur... How can women i repulse like me?"

How about you get women that actually like you?

If you have resources handled, you can take off to Vegas for Summit, hit up XS, you can reel baeeeees in Ibiza on Spring break.

Or you can chase soon to be fat ass slobs and single moms off the cliff or be raising some other mans baby.

In the words of Jlaix, you can't be half a gangster.

I wonder what others think about that. Although can't argue that you could afford to bang tonnes of them from seeking arrangement or whatever if you were rich I guess, so there is that!
Its as simple as having a life. Not faking it. If a woman acts up, she's gone.

LMR means next.

What you don't get is that, the hottest girl who won't give you the time a day is one broken condom away from cratered SMV.

Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its all practice. Mate, you are off the mark.

Allocate time to whay brings ROI.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Right now you are looking at seducing women as akin to climbing a mountain. I want you to turn that mountain into a molehill. Because that's what it really is. The older guys that you talked to probably went through some life experiences that molded them into men. And they realized how pathetic it is to be nervous around women. The women were always easy. These guys just didn't realize it until they got their man card.
Bro that’s a very tough statement.

To tell young men who have trouble approaching women that’s it’s not a mountain, it’s a molehill, is way too simplistic and generic. Just because they have success doesn’t mean the next guy can have success.

I could say the exact same thing about money: To make $1 million dollars is so simple that I can’t half believe half the men on this site is not filthy rich. Once you know the formula to make money, you want believe you wasted half your life working. You guys will realize how pathetic it is to work for money because to make money is so easy. Men don’t realize it until they know the formula.

Kissing women. Sexually escalating. None of it is a big deal. But it takes some guys 30 years to realize that. If women knew you took them this seriously and needed to activate beast mode just to kiss them, they would be laughing their asses off.
Again, way way too simplistic. Same analogy.

“Making $500K, 750K. None of it is a big deal. But it takes some men 30 years to realize it. If society knew you all are working for a living just to pay your mortgage, they would be laughing their asses off.”

See how funny that sounds?

For adult men, seduction is just a playful dance. Once you minimize the importance of it, you are free to relax and act uninhibited.
Rough statement.

Minimize the importance of it? Ten years ago a 27 year old actress took off her clothes and seduced the actor in a film. The sex scenes looked very real. The man in real life was 17 years older and married. The woman in real life was single, and became famous famous and rich. Her every move was detailed in the media along with her real life wedding several years later and pregnancy. Powerful countries were rushing to announce her engagement and childbirth. Big big headline because she did this ONE movie where she took off her clothes and emotionally made the actor fall in love with her in the movie.

But Sosuave members should not take women seriously? That’s tough.

Dealing with women is like taking a break from your hardships in life and going to recess.
‘Hey man, how was your day?”
‘Very hard. Boss destroyed me, lost a deal, may not make my mortgage this month, and my dad is sick.”
‘Brutal.’
‘Yeah”
‘Well, what do you want to do? Kick back with a beer and watch the hockey game?”
‘Nah bro. When I have pain and hardship in my life, I got ask out 25 year woman at clubs who are there for validation, and then go home to their boyfriends.”
‘Really? You can consider asking random women out, who have boyfriends, taking a break from getting destroyed at work and home?”
‘You better believe it.”
‘Wow, lets do it!”

I don’t know bro.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, it's just a numbers game. She's either into you or she's not. (I think it's mainly your looks as opposed to money personally)

Decided to head out for a cheeky Wednesday beer

Approach on girl in my local pub down the road.
She was with a friend at the bar. I opened them whilst ordering my beer. Went with an opinion opener. She didn't seem to really want to talk but that's kind of expeceted'.I 'rooted' the opener and talked a little. She still wasn't that responsive. Tried to carry on the conversation. Asked her name, age, where she was from. Made an observation about her drink and her clothes. Stacked a few assumptions about her. Still nothing. Nothing seemed to 'stick' and she kept trying to get back too her friend so I bailed before I made her feel too awkward, lol. I wasn't her type

Open a girl and am just like ''What's up? Thought you looked interesting so thought i'd say 'hi' quickly''. She tells me that i'm not her type. I'm like ''Whoa! Don't get ahead of yourself there!'' and she laughed and then walked away lol. I tried to get her to stop, but no dice

Open a 2 set at the bar and say 'hi'. Ask them what they are up too tonight. They say going dancing and I tease her about not being able to dance in the shoes she had on and she smiles. I ask them how they know each other and try to get them to open up a little but they are both super cagey and clearly want me to go away, but I try to stick in there. I ask their names. Make some assumptions about what they do and stuff, but they just basically nod their heads occasionally and are trying hard to not engage me lol. More 'no girls' who are not into me so I decide to eject, plus i'd ran out of things to say really, anyway

I order a strange looking drink and then accuse the girl on my left of being jealous as she starred at it a little bit. She laughs and we banter a little. She's from Hungary which might explain the lack of negative attitude on her part. I make some jokey assumptions about what she does for a living. She's with a fat friend. I try to get the friend involved. We talk about Hungary. I tell them they look like they're waiting for their tinder dates to show up. They laugh and then the better looking one tells me she's married. We chat a little longer and I bail and I can sense that they aren't into me

Very pretty girl at a table with a mixed group of friends. I open her directly and smile. She looks just at me. She looks slightly afraid to be honest! She kind of backs up towards the guy behind her into his arms almost. I just try to calibrate and back off a little bit (not that I was ever in her personal space!) and am like ''I'm characternote, btw''. I then make an observation. No reply. I ask her what she's up too tonigh. She still hasn't said a word and im thinking she might be a mute so I decide it's best to just bail. I'm clearly not her type. Then the guy it turns out she's with kind of blocks my path and asks me 'what's up?' and tells me that he's her boyfriend. I think he's trying too intimidate me and but it's not gonna work so he kind of flips the script after I laugh him off and he plays the 'friendly guy' instead and smiles and gives me a condescending pat on the back for trying, lol.

Super hot teen is hanging up her leopard print jacket. I looki at it and smile and say ''If this is real leopard print, we can't be friends'' I think it was funny, lol. She gives me the classic look of contempt and says ''Yeah, Byyeeeeeee'' and turns away towards some other dude.

Open up a girl at a table and straight away she tells me she's got a serious boyfriend but then her friend joins the table and the girl actually intoduces me to her friend. Straight away I can tell this is different and that I might have a shot. She's not a 'no girl'. I can tell by the way she's looks at me and smiles as she introduces herself. I ask her name, age, plans for the night. Make a few assumptions about her. She actually is talking back!! nice. Another IOI: She's filling in the gaps in convo and is pulling her own weight. She says something about her coat looking like an eskimo coat and I use that to go into talk about eskimo kissing and then we eskimo kiss. And then we do it again, but this time I go for the kiss and she kisses me back. I move her too a different part of the bar and kiss her a bit more and now try to seed the pull. However, she is staying with her friend tonight and her friend wants to go. I try to angle my way to go back with them but its not dice. She gives me her number. I don't do dates, so that ones 'gone' now, but nice to find a girl who wasn't a 'no girl' at the end there

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, it's just a numbers game. She's either into you or she's not. (I think it's mainly your looks as opposed to money personally)
+1

I highly recommend anybody late teens and early 20s get into a sales/commission role even part time while in college. Volume converts. Better game or better salesman simply executes.

Decided to head out for a cheeky Wednesday beer

Approach on girl in my local pub down the road.
She was with a friend at the bar. I opened them whilst ordering my beer. Went with an opinion opener. She didn't seem to really want to talk but that's kind of expeceted'.I 'rooted' the opener and talked a little. She still wasn't that responsive. Tried to carry on the conversation. Asked her name, age, where she was from. Made an observation about her drink and her clothes. Stacked a few assumptions about her. Still nothing. Nothing seemed to 'stick' and she kept trying to get back too her friend so I bailed before I made her feel too awkward, lol. I wasn't her type

Open a girl and am just like ''What's up? Thought you looked interesting so thought i'd say 'hi' quickly''. She tells me that i'm not her type. I'm like ''Whoa! Don't get ahead of yourself there!'' and she laughed and then walked away lol. I tried to get her to stop, but no dice

Open a 2 set at the bar and say 'hi'. Ask them what they are up too tonight. They say going dancing and I tease her about not being able to dance in the shoes she had on and she smiles. I ask them how they know each other and try to get them to open up a little but they are both super cagey and clearly want me to go away, but I try to stick in there. I ask their names. Make some assumptions about what they do and stuff, but they just basically nod their heads occasionally and are trying hard to not engage me lol. More 'no girls' who are not into me so I decide to eject, plus i'd ran out of things to say really, anyway

I order a strange looking drink and then accuse the girl on my left of being jealous as she starred at it a little bit. She laughs and we banter a little. She's from Hungary which might explain the lack of negative attitude on her part. I make some jokey assumptions about what she does for a living. She's with a fat friend. I try to get the friend involved. We talk about Hungary. I tell them they look like they're waiting for their tinder dates to show up. They laugh and then the better looking one tells me she's married. We chat a little longer and I bail and I can sense that they aren't into me

Very pretty girl at a table with a mixed group of friends. I open her directly and smile. She looks just at me. She looks slightly afraid to be honest! She kind of backs up towards the guy behind her into his arms almost. I just try to calibrate and back off a little bit (not that I was ever in her personal space!) and am like ''I'm characternote, btw''. I then make an observation. No reply. I ask her what she's up too tonigh. She still hasn't said a word and im thinking she might be a mute so I decide it's best to just bail. I'm clearly not her type. Then the guy it turns out she's with kind of blocks my path and asks me 'what's up?' and tells me that he's her boyfriend. I think he's trying too intimidate me and but it's not gonna work so he kind of flips the script after I laugh him off and he plays the 'friendly guy' instead and smiles and gives me a condescending pat on the back for trying, lol.

Super hot teen is hanging up her leopard print jacket. I looki at it and smile and say ''If this is real leopard print, we can't be friends'' I think it was funny, lol. She gives me the classic look of contempt and says ''Yeah, Byyeeeeeee'' and turns away towards some other dude.

Open up a girl at a table and straight away she tells me she's got a serious boyfriend but then her friend joins the table and the girl actually intoduces me to her friend. Straight away I can tell this is different and that I might have a shot. She's not a 'no girl'. I can tell by the way she's looks at me and smiles as she introduces herself. I ask her name, age, plans for the night. Make a few assumptions about her. She actually is talking back!! nice. Another IOI: She's filling in the gaps in convo and is pulling her own weight. She says something about her coat looking like an eskimo coat and I use that to go into talk about eskimo kissing and then we eskimo kiss. And then we do it again, but this time I go for the kiss and she kisses me back. I move her too a different part of the bar and kiss her a bit more and now try to seed the pull. However, she is staying with her friend tonight and her friend wants to go. I try to angle my way to go back with them but its not dice. She gives me her number. I don't do dates, so that ones 'gone' now, but nice to find a girl who wasn't a 'no girl' at the end there
Its not about dates. Its a time bridge. You pull or you bridge to pull. Acquire digits, bounce to get food, to after hours venue, after party, a drink at your place etc. The frame is casual not date or play house.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
A man's job is to be brave. He is supposed to be a risk taker.

I realized that most of my struggles in my life was because I was afraid to fail. Even in Prom I didn't ask anyone because I had let others affect my confidence, then someone told me after if I would have asked they would have gone :(.

The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

Still now if I want to talk to someone new in public I get afraid, sometimes if it's a place where they can't see me, I'll walk up near them, then turn around, then hide, then walk again, then again circle back and hide and talk to myself some more, then hopefully if it's not too late, I finally go!

Some of the biggest struggle for me is finding a reason to approach. I can't just think about myself, I have to feel like I'm actually doing something good and even then I really have to let go of all fears for just that one moment.

There is one more risk I want to talk about that I feel is important. And that is the risk of letting someone go. The person is showing you, they are not being genuine, giving a real effort or not kind, but they are of course beautiful. Would you take the risk to let her go and say, I can find a good person even if I'm alone?
Not saying I have the answer.