Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game is for average to ugly guys.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
The reason i am discussing it is becuz most of the problems on SoSuave do not exist for these super good looking guys. As average dudes we often think that women inherently play hard to get or show mixed signals or need to be gamed. Heck no. They just do that to the 80% of average guys.

The DJ bible to these guys wont make sense becuz they hardly ever encounter, flaking, ASD etc. It was just a shock to me how different it is. Im sure if i hung out with celebrities it would be the same way.
I'm sorry Pandora but you are talking utter nonsense.

As mentioned before, I am not an ugly guy. I have had (male) friends, alphas themselves, say to me after a while of not meeting them, 'Sh!t man, I saw a CK advert and thought it was you man'. No exaggeration. I have had women and men tell me I'm good-looking my whole life. I am fortunate, but I try not to take it for granted.

But you know what, I have experienced problems with women I would not wish upon my worst enemy. Technically speaking,the 'higher-value' a woman seems, on the whole the higher the maintenance is; I can vouch for that personally.

Just like money cant keep a woman, just like brains cant keep a woman, just like humour cant keep a woman left alone, nor can looks alone. JUst about the only thing that can keep a woman interested, without varying degrees of the rest of these things, is charisma.

Otherwise attracting women and keeping them attracted is and intricate balance of so many things; so intricate that even when you think you mastered it, you get kicked back down by a hormone related incident, yet again.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think a little like OP.
I see you are 29. Lets hope you don't take till your early 40's to understand a couple things: Unless you really are a homo, when it comes to other mens looks from your own perspective, you need to understand that that guy may not be attractive as you think to a female. Men and Womens sexual attraction IS different.
I have known lots of women that reject the pretty boy look not long after puberty. I have seen countless couples walking the street and I just dont see what the heck the fugly guy is doing arm in arm with the hot chick.
Two examples to make it easier. I know girls that swoon over that actor Adrian Brody (the Pianist?) with the hooked nose and all. And look at the presence that a guy like Joe Pesci has, yet the mofo is all of 5 feet nothing. YEah yeah, I know - theyre movie stars, but I had to use well known people to make my point. They are two ugly mofos that MADE IT in in an industry that people seemingly say are FIXATED on looks - yet they cracked it because they have something else - they have that EDGE that convinced some movie agent somewhere, sometime years ago to give them both an acting contract. For you, that movie agent is the girl you want to fcuck. Show her that edge that cuts you above those pretty boys.

By the way: By "Edge" I am not talking about throwing girls corny fcvking game lines from Neil Strauss or David De Angelo.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to everything the OP has stated. It is very sobering.

At best:
  • I have a much easier time seeing past a woman's looks and treating them like everybody else.
  • It is much easier to have the same expectations of respect from a beautiful woman as I do from everyone else.
  • It is is now easier to dismiss good looking women with a bad personality.
  • Beautiful women have become humanized and are no longer intimidating.
  • I have become a complete man because I worked hard to improve all aspects of myself.
  • I have been humbled, and my personalty has benefitted tremendously.

At Worst:
  • I have grown to resent women who do not throw themselves at me or find me attractive.
  • I become jealous of men who have an easier time getting girls than I do.
  • I resent the fact that I had to work so hard to become appealing while other guys who did not have to work hard, just showed up, and did better than me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Just like money cant keep a woman, just like brains cant keep a woman, just like humour cant keep a woman left alone, nor can looks alone. JUst about the only thing that can keep a woman interested, without varying degrees of the rest of these things, is charisma.
You are correct. But you are talking about KEEPING a woman. This is keeping the girl after the good looking man has quickly gotten physical with her and most likely smashed her. At least u got a couple F***s in. Try telling that to the average guy who didnt even get that far. I would much rather smash hot chicks and not be able to keep them, then struggle like crazy to smash hot chicks and still not be able to keep them long term.

But i get what you are saying. Looks is not some silver bullet for a LTR. But it is a silver bullet for a ONS or quick hook ups with women.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I can relate to everything the OP has stated. It is very sobering.

At best:
  • I have a much easier time seeing past a woman's looks and treating them like everybody else.
  • It is much easier to have the same expectations of respect from a beautiful woman as I do from everyone else.
  • It is is now easier to dismiss good looking women with a bad personality.
  • Beautiful women have become humanized and are no longer intimidating.
  • I have become a complete man because I worked hard to improve all aspects of myself.
  • I have been humbled, and my personalty has benefitted tremendously.

At Worst:
  • I have grown to resent women who do not throw themselves at me or find me attractive.
  • I become jealous of men who have an easier time getting girls than I do.
  • I resent the fact that I had to work so hard to become appealing while other guys who did not have to work hard, just showed up, and did better than me.
Exactly i feel the same way. Its humbling and sobering. But it does motivate us to learn new skills and hobbies and to become more interesting people. I am trying to avoid the jealousy and resentment path, but its hard sometimes lol.....

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a prime example. This actually happened recently. No exaggeration. So me and the Abercrombie guy go to a house party that a girl i have been trying to smash invited me to. I have been gaming this girl for a couple weeks and i stop hitting her up. She randomly texts me to come to her party.

At the party we are playing drinking games. Most of the attention from the cute girls was on Abercrombie dude. He is very shy. But yet this chick kept throwing the pu*** at him. It got to the point that she even asked me " do you get salty that he gets more attention than you?"....She literally asked me this at the end of the night in front of him and her friend! I was shocked. I answered her " no...thats my good friend. I love it".

If he was not there i would have easily been the best looking guy at the party becuz im a good shape and have a decent face. But when hanging out with models the average guy just cant compete. I now understand what the uglier female friend feels like. I cant imagine the self esteem issues that chicks get when their friend is always the first to get hit on and they are just second place consolation prize. Think about how that feels for a girl. They deal with this their whole life.

I have set up a date with that chick that was hitting on my boy but i dont even know if i wanna go. Its obvious that im just her consolation prize.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to get in on this thread.

Sgt. Splacker said:
've seen several relationships where the good looking guy is treated like a boy toy and completely disregarded by his woman. They will embarrass you in front of people then "oh hes my little boy toy, don't mind him".
I've known some guys like this, very good looking, they get hit on by women all the time, but they're kind of AFC and their wives treat them in a dismissive manner. I guess you're right in that they "need game to control their relationship". I look at it more like they need to have some self respect, realize their own value, embrace their masculinity, and realize that women don't respect pushovers. But I guess you could call that "game".

Zunder said:
I see you are 29. Lets hope you don't take till your early 40's to understand a couple things: Unless you really are a homo, when it comes to other mens looks from your own perspective, you need to understand that that guy may not be attractive as you think to a female. Men and Womens sexual attraction IS different.
From what I've seen, if anything, men will tend to UNDERestimate other men's attractiveness. Makes sense, after all, what women look for and what men are looking for are completely, completely different. I think Vin Diesel looks absolutely hideous, for example, but women drool over him.

Drums&Bass said:
At Worst:
•I have grown to resent women who do not throw themselves at me or find me attractive.
•I become jealous of men who have an easier time getting girls than I do.
•I resent the fact that I had to work so hard to become appealing while other guys who did not have to work hard, just showed up, and did better than me.
I used to feel this way. Thing is, we all fall somewhere on the scale. Maybe the best thing this forum has done for me is make me realize that I've done better with women than I've given myself credit for, that I'm higher up on the scale than maybe I realized, and that there are guys in a LOT worse position than I've ever been in. But yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I were higher up in the looks and women throwing themselves at me department. I don't really think guys are ever really satisfied when it comes to women.

Pandora said:
Most of the attention from the cute girls was on Abercrombie dude. He is very shy. But yet this chick kept throwing the pu*** at him. It got to the point that she even asked me " do you get salty that he gets more attention than you?"....She literally asked me this at the end of the night in front of him and her friend! I was shocked. I answered her " no...thats my good friend. I love it".
Sounds like you passed the sh!t test, good answer. But I can understand your losing some enthusiasm for the girl after the experience. Maybe you should focus on what you have going for you that the model guy doesn't (hopefully there's something). Maybe he's just the male equivalent of a bimbo?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
The reason i am discussing it is becuz most of the problems on SoSuave do not exist for these super good looking guys.
Yes but who cares? I can't be worried about some other guy's success. That's a bad trap to fall into. People come here to improve, and when you're improving, your only competition is your former self. Some guys have looks, some guys have money, some guys just have natural game. That's life. Improve where you can no matter what.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
I have set up a date with that chick that was hitting on my boy but i dont even know if i wanna go. Its obvious that im just her consolation prize.
The biggest c0ckblocker in any guy's life is his own ego.

Here's a sales premise that translates well to women: buying temperature is transferable. That's why salesmen bring in their sales manager at the end of a pitch to close the deal. When your friend gets women hot and bothered then leaves them, he is doing your work for you. Those girls are easy prey for you to move right in, as long as your ego will let you.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ugly filters out a lot of shallow girls.

If you are a relationship guy, the kind of guy who wants a good, lasting relationship, being average-to-below-looking helps.

Most of my girlfriends and my wife have liked me for who I am as a person, not how I look and definitely not because of my money. So I've never been seriously hurt by a gf or wife. We had a connection that was deeper than surface connections so many have.

Now if you're just trying to fvck every night being ugly makes it harder. Gotta work on game or money.