Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game is basically economics.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
More specifically it is Game theory, Utility theory and Management. Love? It is chemicals that makes you want to do things quicker rather than tactically. These chemicals feels good and you skip applying logical steps or jump steps to try to find conclusion. You say I love you, you ask If she would like to go to coffee with you, you try to be nice, you try to be jerk, but without any proper assessment. Mating is a delicate process that spans multiple interactions. It is like Warren Buffet scrutinises, negotiates with a company before investing on it. Sadly most of us don’t have tactical skills. If you risk yourself and try girls every 1-2 year you will gain knowledge but not the whole of it. Life is too short to try out in fields. Most of us are not PUAs and cannot afford that lifestyle. You can financially manage to be out and hit on girls months after months but ask yourself if it is more important than your career or helping you grow financially for long term. No it is not.

So are you saying economist and hedge
fund managers have better game skills than average Master Don Juans here? No. They have applied game theories to business and financial market which is different from applying them on girls. Agreed by the advantage of having money they can get gold diggers easily but remember it is not a fair trade. Yes the hedge fund manager got a ***** to **** but he has not gained her trust. She would dump him the moment he go bankrupt. For these Hedgers it doesn’t matter though, their game is to **** for few days or months without worrying about companionship and affection. If you feel that way yes you should aspire to become Hedge fund manager.

Know the game theory and know female sexuality.
Here are recommended books.
Human sexuality and nature: Sex at dawn. Robert Green. The prince.
Game Theory: Micheal Maschler
For game theory the literature is very mathematically/computation dense. I have Masters in CS and do hobby math so don’t have problem understanding concepts of it.
You can find trimmed down versions online about the topic.
Economics: Basic Economics Thomas Sowell. I love this guy

In short to be highly effective in your game you have to have.
1) Some novice experiences. You have to lose. You have to reach this point. Don’t get attached to something or someone that you cannot leave in 30s flat if you feel the heat around the corner. Don’t get beaten, killed in game.
2) Knowledge about economics. Demand and suppy and how ***** is a resource and your value is another resource.
3) Financial stability so that you can leave place when in trouble.

Hope this helps.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a virgin and believes that any woman that shows attention, loves him or he loves her. Now he is a walking fvcking relationship and sex encyclopedia.

This reminds me of a famous India based "cyber security expert" that did noting but regurgitate other peoples work and plagiarized 98% of a book he "wrote". When put to the test he failed hard and I had to create the Cyber Security School he was tasked with because he didnt know sh1t.

Same as the OP

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a virgin and believes that any woman that shows attention, loves him or he loves her. Now he is a walking fvcking relationship and sex encyclopedia.

This reminds me of a famous India based "cyber security expert" that did noting but regurgitate other peoples work and plagiarized 98% of a book he "wrote". When put to the test he failed hard and I had to create the Cyber Security School he was tasked with because he didnt know sh1t.

Same as the OP
Well. I am not wrong. If you treat game like economics, it's easy to deal and make transaction than if you do "humanly"