NINJA PIMP
Banned
I started out as a miserable chump when I first signed on here at SoSuave. But thanks to the wisdom I found here, I managed to turn my life around for the better.
I started out chasing the same wet dream many of us pursue here. I wanted to be a player and screw lots of hot women (duh!). Well I ended up doing just that and discovered that it really was not what I was looking for. I was simply infatuated with the idea of being a "pimp" (hence my ridiculous screen-name) Eventually I found a great lady who satisfies my every need and for the first time ever I am in a healthy relationship.
I got this far by making tons of mistakes and learning from them.
Here is the essence of everything I have learned here.
1. KNOW YOURSELF
Who are you? How do you identify yourself? We all bear many titles "son" "brother" "student" etc...but what really makes you different from everyone else? Think of interesting experiences in your life that show this unique side of you because it makes women see you for the catch that you are.
2. DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LOVE LIFE.
Do you want a steady relationship? One night stands? Threesomes? A team of hoes in your stable? Seriously consider the life you want to live because this is the first step to making that life happen.
3. DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LOVER.
Make a list of qualities that you are seeking from your potential lady. Of course we all have physical standards, but focus more on her character and the type of person that you could totally be yourself around. Prioritize the attributes you are searching for.
4. SCREEN THE WOMEN
Now that you have a clear idea of what you want, treat them all as if they are looking for a job and you are the Big Boss. NO this does not mean that you "interview" her with boring questions. You are simply hanging out with her to see if she is good enough for you. This allows you to be more relaxed around the most beautiful women because it is them who is being tested for compatibility, not you!
5. REWARD & PUNISH
When the woman meets one of your requirements, be sure to reinforce a positive state in her mind with physical affection and praise. ("Wow. You are the coolest chick I have met all day! Let's be pals!") On the flip side, when she doesn't meet your standards or is rude, you MUST punish her! You do this by saying, "Hmm..I guess you really are not the lady I thought you were" Then turn your back on her. Always be willing to walk away and game other girls in front of her if she acts up. I know I may get flamed for saying this, but women can be trained very much like dogs.
6. SHOW TENTATIVE INTEREST
Don't lay your cards out on the table too soon. Many girls are validation-seeking attention hoes and will drop you in a second the moment they feel they have you hooked. Show her that you are interested with your proximity but don´t let your happy state rely on her. You need to be centered in your reality in order to pull her into your world. Don't give her all the information she wants about you. Make the interaction more fun by being a challenge. Remember to reward her good actions with more interest.
7. JEALOUSY IS GOOD
Women are more socially competitive for status than men. Keep lots of hot girls as platonic friends so they can involuntarily wing for you. The second you walk into a place with a hot gal or two on your arm, women will notice you instantly and wonder what it is about you that is so damn attractive! The cool thing is that you will find quite a few of these gal pals will start to have crushes on you for the very same reason!
8. GO GUNWITCH
For those of you unfamiliar with this technique, there is really not much of a science to it. Learn to get in touch with your instincts and simply let yourself be extremely horny. Relax and get into a sexual state and the girl will notice this in your body language/overall vibe..if she is interested, she will also get into this state which makes it easier to close the deal.
And thats about it folks. Sure I learned a lot of other neat tricks, but they all stem from the ideas and attitudes I have presented above. Most importantly of all, I actually went out and DID this sh!t, because you can read a ton of books about bike riding, but that does not make you a cyclist!
Get out there and make this happen..no one else will handle this part of life for you!
Best of luck to all.
I started out chasing the same wet dream many of us pursue here. I wanted to be a player and screw lots of hot women (duh!). Well I ended up doing just that and discovered that it really was not what I was looking for. I was simply infatuated with the idea of being a "pimp" (hence my ridiculous screen-name) Eventually I found a great lady who satisfies my every need and for the first time ever I am in a healthy relationship.
I got this far by making tons of mistakes and learning from them.
Here is the essence of everything I have learned here.
1. KNOW YOURSELF
Who are you? How do you identify yourself? We all bear many titles "son" "brother" "student" etc...but what really makes you different from everyone else? Think of interesting experiences in your life that show this unique side of you because it makes women see you for the catch that you are.
2. DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LOVE LIFE.
Do you want a steady relationship? One night stands? Threesomes? A team of hoes in your stable? Seriously consider the life you want to live because this is the first step to making that life happen.
3. DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LOVER.
Make a list of qualities that you are seeking from your potential lady. Of course we all have physical standards, but focus more on her character and the type of person that you could totally be yourself around. Prioritize the attributes you are searching for.
4. SCREEN THE WOMEN
Now that you have a clear idea of what you want, treat them all as if they are looking for a job and you are the Big Boss. NO this does not mean that you "interview" her with boring questions. You are simply hanging out with her to see if she is good enough for you. This allows you to be more relaxed around the most beautiful women because it is them who is being tested for compatibility, not you!
5. REWARD & PUNISH
When the woman meets one of your requirements, be sure to reinforce a positive state in her mind with physical affection and praise. ("Wow. You are the coolest chick I have met all day! Let's be pals!") On the flip side, when she doesn't meet your standards or is rude, you MUST punish her! You do this by saying, "Hmm..I guess you really are not the lady I thought you were" Then turn your back on her. Always be willing to walk away and game other girls in front of her if she acts up. I know I may get flamed for saying this, but women can be trained very much like dogs.
6. SHOW TENTATIVE INTEREST
Don't lay your cards out on the table too soon. Many girls are validation-seeking attention hoes and will drop you in a second the moment they feel they have you hooked. Show her that you are interested with your proximity but don´t let your happy state rely on her. You need to be centered in your reality in order to pull her into your world. Don't give her all the information she wants about you. Make the interaction more fun by being a challenge. Remember to reward her good actions with more interest.
7. JEALOUSY IS GOOD
Women are more socially competitive for status than men. Keep lots of hot girls as platonic friends so they can involuntarily wing for you. The second you walk into a place with a hot gal or two on your arm, women will notice you instantly and wonder what it is about you that is so damn attractive! The cool thing is that you will find quite a few of these gal pals will start to have crushes on you for the very same reason!
8. GO GUNWITCH
For those of you unfamiliar with this technique, there is really not much of a science to it. Learn to get in touch with your instincts and simply let yourself be extremely horny. Relax and get into a sexual state and the girl will notice this in your body language/overall vibe..if she is interested, she will also get into this state which makes it easier to close the deal.
And thats about it folks. Sure I learned a lot of other neat tricks, but they all stem from the ideas and attitudes I have presented above. Most importantly of all, I actually went out and DID this sh!t, because you can read a ton of books about bike riding, but that does not make you a cyclist!
Get out there and make this happen..no one else will handle this part of life for you!
Best of luck to all.