Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game for the low quality male (Help!)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up SoSuave, bit of a dilemma here. There's this smoking hot girl that goes to my gym and I'd really like to get her number; big round azz, big hips, great legs and is great shape. BUT, here's the thing.. I consider myself a low quality male at the moment because I have nothing. I kind of feel like I shouldn't pass this up, because this girl literally eyes me every time and works out next to me all the time. Just today I was sitting down and she bends over to do a back exercise and puts her azz in my face. Her azz was literally 1 foot away from my face.

I have no car, live with parents, out of a job (again..) I would be kind of embarrassed to talk to her for fear of her finding out, and that goes the same for any lady I want to talk to. I'm in great shape and can attract females but as you can tell I afraid to capitalize on opportunities.

So I have some questions:

1. Never really tried talking to a female at the gym before, wondering if that's Ok for those who have done that.

2. Should I just forget about it and work on myself.

3. For those who were living the bum lifestyle and managed to bag females, how did you do it?

And for the record I've only banged one chick and since then I've been sex crazed. I really need to release with a female soon, before I go bonkers.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got low self-esteem.

1. I say, if a girl's eyeing you up, go for it regardless of where you are; gym, funeral, whatever.
2. Don't give up before you've even tried, but work on yourself regardless. Especially the self-esteem.
3. The same way you would if you were wealthy and famous.

People will treat you like the person you seem, not the person you are. If you act like you're powerful people will treat you as such. Thing is, you have to actually believe it; walking around like you think you're hot shít while your body language betrays your inner beta is a good way to get beaten.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you about yourself just make shyt up. It worked for me.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just say Hi and introduce yourself at a convenient time. You dont need to give her your life story.. You will probably keep running into her since you go to the same gym. Just keep it simple and build up getting to know her more.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may come across "new agey" for some people but here goes...

-Gripz- said:
...BUT, here's the thing.. I consider myself a low quality male at the moment because I have nothing...
There will never be a time in your life when you "have" something. A wealthy person isn't necessarily a person who has a lot of money, a healthy person isn't necessarily a person who is slim either.

You can have NO MONEY and be wealthy and be healthy and OBESE. This is a simple mistake many people make. Remember self-made millionaires were once people who had the same money you did.

A wealthy person is a person who knows how to generate wealth and understands how to manage money...many CAN'T do this...that's why there many celebrities and sports athletes who have earned millions in the past and are now BROKE.

The same with health, there plenty of slim people who eat sh*t and will have complications when they get older.

Wealth and health are all in the mind...the moment you begin to think like a wealthy or healthy person the moment you become one, everything else is relative.

Stop waiting for things to happen and make them happen.

-Gripz- said:
...I have no car, live with parents, out of a job (again..) I would be kind of embarrassed to talk to her for fear of her finding out, and that goes the same for any lady I want to talk to. I'm in great shape and can attract females but as you can tell I afraid to capitalize on opportunities...
Think about it this way, will a woman enjoy you pounding her more if you had a car, lived on your own and had a job? You're making this more complicated than it needs to be...

-Gripz- said:
...wondering if that's Ok for those who have done that...
It's things like this that contribute to you having a dry patch. Please, for as long as you live, NEVER ask whether it is ok to do anything...especially concerning women.

-Gripz- said:
2. Should I just forget about it and work on myself.
Again, same as above...stop thinking this b*tch is a queen, you don't have to be at your best to f*ck this b*tch...the only way you're going to f*ck her is by owning her ass. Work on yourself FOR yourself.

-Gripz- said:
3. For those who were living the bum lifestyle and managed to bag females, how did you do it?
See previous reply, or lie...say you're your apartment is being refurbished... who cares? If she asks you questions NEVER give her a straight answer. Once you've f*cked her it doesn't matter anyway....

f*ck first think later...personally if I don't won't her to come my place I'd f*ck her at her place, simple.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man i can feel you on the self esteem im not exactly a millionaire myself and believe me where I am its all about what you drive...stupid ass texas.

But here is the other thing. YOUR RIPPED. Dude women will move mountains for a guy that they are attracted to, why they are attracted is another story but there is attraction here. When I was in weight class I had women walk away from me and straight over to the circle of the rich boys who do nothing but bull**** and workout. You have already won half the battle with women but you are severely losing the battle with yourself.

Even when i had no car and no job I had women come, pick me up and bang, or just bang at my place and leave. Besides part of gaming a chick is keeping yourself mysterious. She does not need to know your situation and if you spill your guts out your done anyways so why should it matter now. Build some rapport with her first, and progressively fill her in on your situation. If you pace it just right she won't give a damn by the time she is DTF.

Sounds like you just got to get over your situation. I'm in a similar boat myself and I know it sucks but its not bringing me down, thanks to Anti-dumps machine I actually went out with a very nice looking black girl from the school and things went good because SHE IS INTERESTED.

Dude, she bent over in front of you.

She wants the D.

nuff said.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

I have seen people pimping in torrn dirty clothes with no shoes. Your situation is great. Talk to her, bang her like she has never been banged before. Be mysterious, bullsh!t your way through it. Where do you live? Down the street. Maybe you have roomates. Maybe you are in sales. (You are, because when you apply for jobs you sell yourself).

Most people in life are bullsh!tters. Learn how to do it. Bang her at her place, pimp it out, make it your place.