Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Does Not Work on Low interest Women

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how tight your skills are, if she has low interest she would want nothing to with you
correct.
Nobody has some mystical skill set where you can verbally convince a girl to be sexually attracted to you lol.
Of course some will claim this gift like 'mystery', but if yuo've seen his infields you'll see very fast he's talking pure ****. Or of course there's larpers on reddit etc with 6000 lay counts who get off on pretending they can get any girl they want due to their jedi mind control pua skills.
Use your common sense though.
Imagine Danny Devito without fame trying to bang hot 19 year old cheerleaders - all the 'advanced' game in the world with all the techniques everyone here has read about and tried wouldn't help.
That's a more extreme example, but the same applies in less extreme cases.
If you open a girl and you are just not her type physically and she isn't attracted to you, then it's a dead end no matter how 'charming' you are or how much game you have and understanding of female psychology.

It's a numbers game. Keep approaching. Find the attracted girls. Escalate.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
correct.
Nobody has some mystical skill set where you can verbally convince a girl to be sexually attracted to you lol
Imagine Danny Devito without fame trying to bang hot 19 year old cheerleaders - all the 'advanced' game in the world with all the techniques everyone here has read about and tried wouldn't help.
If you open a girl and you are just not her type physically and she isn't attracted to you, then it's a dead end no matter how 'charming' you are or how much game you have and understanding of female psychology.

Agreed.

There is no secret.

If every guru claims to have the answer, then nobody has the answer. Full stop.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correct.
Nobody has some mystical skill set where you can verbally convince a girl to be sexually attracted to you lol.
Of course some will claim this gift like 'mystery', but if yuo've seen his infields you'll see very fast he's talking pure ****. Or of course there's larpers on reddit etc with 6000 lay counts who get off on pretending they can get any girl they want due to their jedi mind control pua skills.
Use your common sense though.

What you can do is to find out what type of girls you actually like , and try to mimic the guys they are into

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you can do is to find out what type of girls you actually like , and try to mimic the guys they are into
they tend to be into good looking guys! haha (genetics. Can't really mimic that i'm afraid)
But it's all good. I find the secret is to find the hot girls who happen to have a different idea of what handsome looks like. They're out there. Keep approaching and try to find them

I remember working a summer job once in an office of cute 18 year old girls and they'd spend all day not working, but DMing random hot guys on insta and stuff, but the prettiest girl of the lot (imo) used to always pick the guy who all her frinds were like 'him?! really?!! he's got a big nose and he's skinny!!' etc etc lol. Always stuck in my head

I've slept with many girls way out of my league (through playing the sheer numbers game and finding these hot unicorns who happen to think i'm handsome even if not one of her hot friends do!)

And THEN game comes into play. Not screwing it up - keeping her attention. Not failing to escalate etc. But like Mark Manson said , game isn't played on the no girls and attraction isn't negotiable

Last edited:

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how tight your skills are, if she has low interest she would want nothing to with you but at the same time if a girl has high interest you can be a beta male and she would still want you.

So what exactly is the point of game? It seems like the most important thing is just being in the right place at the right time?
Most women are neutral when you meet her unless she thinks you're really ugly. If a girl has low interest, it's more than likely your fault as to why she thinks that way. You didn't act right and she placed you in the friendzone