Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gal is on a dating site...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
... While dating my friend for over a year and they are still together.

Long story short, my friend has been seeing this gal for over a year but recently mentioned to her that his project is about to be over. However, he will stay in the city for sometime to determine where he stands in their relationship. She agreed to it and they continue to be together and all that.

I have found her profile on a dating site since a month ago. That's before my friend announced his dilemma of where to go with the relationship. I had brought this to my buddy's attention. Without coming across as snoopy, when he off handedly poked to see what she has to say about web dating and aa that, she flat out said not go that route if she was to look for new partner.

To test her sincerity, I messaged her on the site and she engaged in interactive dialog as if looking for a new guy.

My friend is just enjoying this show on her part. They continue to be intimate.

What do you guys think about and read into this scenario? My friend seeks independent opinion.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, whats there to analyze? lol. you and your friend have all the info you could possibly need.

she is looking for other men. i mean, what else does your friend need to know?

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
We know that, of course. But should he continue to tap that pu$$y till he leaves the town or just dump her? He needs to be here for about six weeks to tie some loose strings.

That's question for the community. Many thanks!

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep hitting the pu$$y on a regular basis then bust her cold on the way out of town. She's obviously a ho. And ho's are gonna ho around. Just the way they are.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him to wrap his dong. If she's out cruising for new dycks, his dyck might end up with a nasty case of the sniffles.
Then again, maybe he should just dump her arse and plough as much new pvssy as he can before he leaves.

Maybe you should organise to meet this chick and then have her boyfriend turn up at the meeting spot. That would be priceless.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Royal-tiger said:
... While dating my friend for over a year and they are still together.

Long story short, my friend has been seeing this gal for over a year but recently mentioned to her that his project is about to be over. However, he will stay in the city for sometime to determine where he stands in their relationship. She agreed to it and they continue to be together and all that.

I have found her profile on a dating site since a month ago. That's before my friend announced his dilemma of where to go with the relationship. I had brought this to my buddy's attention. Without coming across as snoopy, when he off handedly poked to see what she has to say about web dating and aa that, she flat out said not go that route if she was to look for new partner.

To test her sincerity, I messaged her on the site and she engaged in interactive dialog as if looking for a new guy.

My friend is just enjoying this show on her part. They continue to be intimate.

What do you guys think about and read into this scenario? My friend seeks independent opinion.
Best way to bust her for sure is to ask for "pics". If you get n00dz off her then there's no way she can claim it's not her profile if he calls her on it. (Have her text pics. If she doesn't know you or your number.) He'll be able to tell if they came from her phone number. Otherwise if he calls her out on it she'll claim someone "stole" her regular pics and are using them for the dating site. (And no one puts nude pics on Facebook so she couldn't claim someone stole them off facebook like her regular pics.)

Best way is to get nudes. If he's gotten them before it either means he's not the only one who's gotten them or it is her sending them out to strangers.

I've always told dudes. ANY chick who uses or has used online "dating" is a real piece of work. No matter how "cool" they seem in their profile, in chat or on the phone.

If it's her by proving with bude pics of her...I'd drop her immediately. No excuses. Online dating is nothing more than slores looking for d1ck who bring baggage to anyone who is desperate and foolish enough to wife them up.

You need to prove it's really her first. Nudes would be the best way. Anyone can fake the name knowing her or some of her info. If you get nudes...It's either definitely her or someone else who's gotten her nudes besided her boyfriend.

I'd be completely GONE as if she never existed.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is detrimental to dating as we know it. Once their little minds are exposed (corrupted) to all the attention and options online dating presents, they'll always be on these sites behind your back weighing other options.

Coincidentally, chatting with a platonic female friend on facebook the other night, these were her thoughts verbatum on recently joining match: "I started liking the whole dating game, I mean, I get to dress all fancy, they take me to nice restaurants, they pay for everything, why the heck commit to one person".

She DID commit to someone after he asked for exclusivity, but it's a safe bet that the moment her interest wanes or he stops becoming a challenge, she'll be back online shopping for his replacement.

IMO most women should be treated as damaged goods if you find out they're using or have used online dating.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your bud to find a way to have her catch him in bed with another chick. When she screams he can say, "I thought you being on a dating site meant this was an open relationship."

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal-tiger said:
But should he continue to tap that pu$$y till he leaves the town !
sure y not? unless he's emotional aboout it..

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what we decided: He will have sex with her and after the act he will confront her. And dump her?

What a lesson for we guys!

Last edited:

Burgess

Reaction score
Hi Royal-tiger,
I will suggest your friend to find some other girl who is honest as there is lack of trust between your friend and this girl. Online dating is the place where any opposite sex can share their personal ideas about themselves so try online dating services.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to post to this resurrected thread, but ...

Your friend seems to be pretty thick skinned about this ...

Your friend should make a profile using pictures of someone else.
Game, Game, Game her into a frenzy, then setup a date.
Show up to meet her with a big grin and one of those pictures printed with a "fun" dear john letter written on the back.

SH

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Tell him to wrap his dong. If she's out cruising for new dycks, his dyck might end up with a nasty case of the sniffles.
Then again, maybe he should just dump her arse and plough as much new pvssy as he can before he leaves.

Maybe you should organise to meet this chick and then have her boyfriend turn up at the meeting spot. That would be priceless.
This!

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick is a compulsive liar. She denied it all till my buddy showed the profile printout.

He dumped her despite her pleas for second chance. What a trash!