Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaining weigth plz read...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a newbie so just bear with me here...

I am 135 pounds at 5'10.
Skinny as Sh!t.

I don't wanna bulk up, not right now anyways cause i don't have the time.

I do however want to gain weigth, to at least 150 pounds so it will match my height.

If you need more info lemme know.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont have time to work out then gaining weight is really easy, just eat alot more than you normally would, like 1000 calories more a day or something, the pounds will pile on, as fat of course, but if you're ok with that then off you go.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You defnitely aren't hitting 150 with ease kid. I used to weigh about 135 and I am also about 5'10" and I have been getting jacked up and I only weigh about 148 right now. I hit 155 last summer and have been trying to get to 160ish or even back to 155ish, but for some reason it isn't happening yet. I am working on it though and I know it will happen.

The funny thing is. I look better now muscle wise then I did when I weighed 10 pounds more... huh...

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the stickies in this forum. It's pretty basic stuff, but it's good info. If you want to be sure about doing it the healthy way, though, and you don't mind spending a bit of cash - see a nutritionist.

- De La Soul