Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gaining Height While Bulking Up?

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that working out and **** stunts your growth I still wanna grow taller so how can I do tghat?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i'm afraid you are right, it does stunt your growth. Also makes you gay, gives you a hernia, lowers your IQ and a myriad other undesirable effects - best get out whilst you still can.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Yes i'm afraid you are right, it does stunt your growth. Also makes you gay, gives you a hernia, lowers your IQ and a myriad other undesirable effects - best get out whilst you still can.
Lol...
It wont't, dumb myth.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard if you work out while you are still in puberty it can stunt your growth. Thats one of the reasons you're not supposed to work out untill puberty has ended, right?
Obviously once you've stopped growing you're not growing any more so it doesnt really matter what you do,

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrNiceGuy
I heard if you work out while you are still in puberty it can stunt your growth. Thats one of the reasons you're not supposed to work out untill puberty has ended, right?
Obviously once you've stopped growing you're not growing any more so it doesnt really matter what you do,
That's another myth.
I have heard so much more myth than you have posted. [at your post count now, 30]

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although if you're on drug [ie.: steriod, etc...] it is possible.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was afraid to do squats because for some reason I thought it would stunt my growth... the motion made me think I was just pushing my bones down and making me shorter, but then I read numerous sources saying that not only does it not stunt growth, but squats supposedly help release growth hormones. I loves my squats...

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys knock this one on the head right now. WORKING OUT WILL NOT STUNT YOUR GROWTH. The use of anabolic androgenic steroids in those going through puberty or before MAY do so. But 1) How could you ever tell? and 2) anyone of that age who would even consider using gear when there own body is quite lieterally a testosterone factory needs their head examining.

Squats are indeed a great exercise and have been shown to release GH.