Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GAAAAHHH!! I have to vent this somewhere!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this shyt!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_killer_s_wedding

Okay, forgetting the part about a 49 year old marrying an 88 year old woman, look at this guy's record:

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thirty years ago, police say Czumalowski, then 19, bludgeoned his grandmother and great aunt to death as they huddled over the stove, preparing Easter dinner for him. He loaded their bodies into a wheelbarrow and buried them under their beloved rose garden.

Czumalowski was found not guilty by reason of insanity and released from a state psychiatric hospital after about six years.

He was arrested in 1994 and convicted of two counts of first-degree sexual assault against a child. He was released from prison in 2003 and placed on probation with the condition he undergo sex-offender treatment and stay away from children.

But he was kicked out of his sexual behavior program for making threats. He also threatened his probation officer and told her that he would "revert back to his past criminal inclinations," according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Czumalowski was released from prison Thursday after serving 1 1/2 years.
So now he's out walking the streets. Any Bridgeporters out there? :cheer:

This is just one of those cases where he can't get a long sentence because he's crazy, but the minute he goes to a mental ward, his lawyers immediately file a claim that he's already "cured", and should be let go now.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why the law is fu<ked. Drug dealers can get 20-30years to life, and rapist, child molesters get half of that in most cases. It's bullsh!t.

Reaction score
We need a cleansing - the coming great war will do such!!