Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

G Unit!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i dont ask for help much but yah...shiiiii happens. Anyway, today i got this girls number who im pretty sure is feeling me due to the fact that shes always staring at me and other shiii. I wanna hang out w her but i dont really wanna go on a date but on the other hand theres never really anything else me and my friends do thats actually set up before we find out about it. I guess i have to decide from one or another but i dunno. I need yalls opinions...

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
holla ... westside ...wut wut ..word to yo mama...... 50...g unit.. original ganksta

i may be a newbie, but do everyone a favour and next time u make a thread, make the post subject line relevent to ur actual post....... and if u dont wana go on a date, then just have a few friends round, guys and girls... and invite her and just chill and watch a movie... u would get to know her, and it would be alot more comfortable having ppl around and not being on a formal date

**but also note, hanging out as friends is only acceptable once in the beginning... the next time u see her should be an actual date, or else u will end up in the friend zone, at which point u will have to launch her

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiveturkey
holla ... westside ...wut wut ..word to yo mama...... 50...g unit.. original ganksta

i may be a newbie, but do everyone a favour and next time u make a thread, make the post subject line relevent to ur actual post.......
First of all...i was joking. So dont think im serious. The only reason i named it something different is it would catch people attention. So yea...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
First of all...i was joking. So dont think im serious. The only reason i named it something different is it would catch people attention. So yea...
Catch peoples' attention? Only thing it caught for the first days it was up here was was a nice view of my ass.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Catch peoples' attention? Only thing it caught for the first days it was up here was was a nice view of my ass.
Ok guy...thanks...im happy for you.