Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

g-spot question

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of people say the g-spot is in like a finger-tip in. I was with a few girls where the only place I felt anything, was about the length of my whole finger. this had to have been the g-spot because this was the hot spot. anyone know about this. everything was perfectly normal until this spot.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finger length. I dont know where you heard finger tip. Its about three inches in.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience it's like 3-4 inches in and is on the upper ceiling part of the vagina. I hit my ex's spot on accident one night, and let me tell you there was NO mistaking that's what It was. It felt rougher than the rest, and when I hit it I stopped thrusting and moved around on it a little bit, kinda curious, and THATS when she went apesh*t and I figured it out. :whistle:

sosocool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evil_Muska said:
.... I hit my ex's spot ..

**This has nothing to do with the OP's original post.

Hey Evil_Muska,

Why is she your ex- and not your girlfriend. What happened?

Be honest.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
sosocool said:
**This has nothing to do with the OP's original post.

Hey Evil_Muska,

Why is she your ex- and not your girlfriend. What happened?

Be honest.
Because we were sexually compatible, but nothing much beyond that. The first 2 months she was feeding me some bull**** that I was "The Perfect Boyfriend", and after that we were arguing over the tiniest little thing, and she was always so bitter and such a little smartass. She cheated on me, I later dumped her, then she convinced me to forgive her and get back with her, we lasted for another month and SHE dumped me. Very nasty breakup.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could it feel like a kidney bean? this had to have been the spot. it was kinda different with this one. about the length of my middle finger.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing everyones is different, but what gets me is having the ****erol hood pulled back and having that bit of raw flesh massaged vigorously, instant orgasm!!!

Where is the male G spot? and what is the best way to work it?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I am guessing everyones is different, but what gets me is having the ****erol hood pulled back and having that bit of raw flesh massaged vigorously, instant orgasm!!!

Where is the male G spot? and what is the best way to work it?
Some say the male g-spot is the prostate. Yep, you gotta stick a finger in.

I think something infinitely better (that the woman could do) is to eat right and go to the gym. Extra visual stimulation (i.e., a sexy body) with regular physical stimulation will beat the male g-spot anytime.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know much about the male g-spot as far as personally experimenting with it. some girls I know cant have the ****oris stimulated hard at all right away. almost like it hurts them. how do you know when you go all out.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Some say the male g-spot is the prostate. Yep, you gotta stick a finger in.

I think something infinitely better (that the woman could do) is to eat right and go to the gym. Extra visual stimulation (i.e., a sexy body) with regular physical stimulation will beat the male g-spot anytime.
What if i get his crap on my finger ewwww
Might have to convince him to let me use a strap on!

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a clean dude who takes care of that area should be fine. but he has to have great hygeine.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just run your finger along the inside of the front wall until you feel it curve around the top of the pubic bone. That rough patch is what you're looking for.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possibbly the best position to bang that g-spot with yor ****...take the missionary but where her legs are back and her feet are over your shoulders...its a very dominant position for the guy -you kinda pin her down under your body- and you hit the g-spot wiht your **** every time...

Brilliant!!
best done with smaller girls....

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she get on top they position themselves for it to be hit. so you dont have to worry.