“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

G-Dammit, The curse continues (Rant)

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
I met this girl last Sat, she even came up to me. We had great conversation, i used kino great, superb I-contact between us. Eventually she asked for my #, so we exchanged #'s. I walked her to her car, gave her a little kiss goodbye. I totally knew she was interested. Sounds good, WRONG. Shes a fake blonde and i have a curse with them. No matter how good it goes, something bad happens. It's just like in "Gone in 60 seconds" with the Shelby GT 500, or Elenor. The curse started when we couldnt get a hold of each other. When i did get her, i asked her out, she said yes. The prob was i was in the car, cant wright down directions to her place in the car. In my eyes i did nothing wrong, i blame the curse, and it sucks. Like i said, this is a pissed off rant
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
Im not tense, high strung maybe, but not tense. It just pisses me off that i finally met a girl i connect with, and find attractive; but it all went to sh!t. I wouldnt be so pissed if i wasnt going back to school Sunday (2/22). Oh well, too late now.:( :( :( :( :(
 
Top