Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB with boyfriend feels guilty after cheating with me

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question is an ex-coworker I met ~8 months ago. She liked me when we worked together but I didn't make a move, partly because she had (and still has) a boyfriend, who also worked at the same place, but mainly because we worked together and I didn't want it to be awkward.

About two weeks ago there was a work function to which ex-employees were invited, and she was there with her BF. She was all over me the whole night, sitting on my lap in front of her boyfriend (disrespect) and texting me stuff like "Sex? Haha". I didn't do anything because her BF was there, but two days later I invited her over for a movie and got to second base, and 6 days later (Tuesday night) we fvcked.

She still has high interest, indicated by her always initiating raunchy texts nearly everyday, but now she's starting to feel guilty. Here's her last two texts:

HB: I don't know if we can continue our thing. It feels wrong. I don't know
Me: I understand
HB: I don't know, do you actually like what we're doing? Was so awkward at Sandra's [her friend] last night. I'm not even kidding the main topic was cheating! And everyone was saying how horrible and gutless it is.

I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GIRL, but what's the best way to proceed to keep fvcking her?

P.S. Her BF has cheated on everyone of his past GFs and probably on her

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of this situation ASAP. You will fall into the quicksand of this drama and eventually it will drag you down. The fact that you are worried about her guilt, dealing with time-wasting texts, etc. shows me that you are already spending too much time/energy with this person. The sad fact is that a woman like this will infect you with her negative energy.

Develop your game to the point where you don't need to f*ck broads of this low-caliber. This will take a lot of work, and it might take a lot of time, but it's better time spent than messing around with this girl.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
The girl in question is an ex-coworker I met ~8 months ago. She liked me when we worked together but I didn't make a move, partly because she had (and still has) a boyfriend, who also worked at the same place, but mainly because we worked together and I didn't want it to be awkward.
Women love awkward though.

jimmy18 said:
About two weeks ago there was a work function to which ex-employees were invited, and she was there with her BF. She was all over me the whole night, sitting on my lap in front of her boyfriend (disrespect) and texting me stuff like "Sex? Haha".
This is turning her on greatly.

jimmy18 said:
HB: I don't know if we can continue our thing. It feels wrong. I don't know
Me: I understand
HB: I don't know, do you actually like what we're doing? Was so awkward at Sandra's [her friend] last night. I'm not even kidding the main topic was cheating! And everyone was saying how horrible and gutless it is.
There's not stopping this train. This is STANDARD phases a woman goes through while cheating with you. If you continue - 100% chance you'll see plenty more texts like this. They will increase as he feelings for you increase. I seriously believe a lot of times - this occurs NOT because they feel bad for cheating, but because they feel bad that they aren't with you. Reassure her that you're fine with your place with her. But at the same time - this must maintain it's "specialness". This must be something that is very powerful and unavoidable (in her eyes). That is how she will justify it.

"Well, i have this guy who's stable, reliable, but he's pretty boring. I also have this guy who makes me feel all these incredible feelings inside."

NOTE though: That no matter what - she's crossed that line now (and probably has in the past as well.) She will do what she's doing with or without you. And you can be replaced just as easy by the next cassanova who comes along.

Enjoy it while you can; as long as you want.

jimmy18 said:
I DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GIRL, but what's the best way to proceed to keep fvcking her?
Just keep feeding her emotions. Keep making it feel like it's special and amazing. But please DO NOT rely on this piece of work for your affection. Have other single women, and fvck them more! (and a note on that: if this continues - she will demand exclusiveness eventually - ignore this!)

jimmy18 said:
P.S. Her BF has cheated on everyone of his past GFs and probably on her
More justification from her! That's all it is... Makes he feel less slutty about what she's doing.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got used for sex. I am hereby implementing no contact, even though she's still messaging me. However, I still have proof that she cheated with me on him in the forms of very raunchy text messages. If she starts drama/gets pissy (same social group) because of no contact, I have an ace up my sleeve.

Ironically, I wasn't the biggest loser in this debacle. That title belongs to the boyfriend, even if he doesn't know it yet.