Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FwB with an Ex?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with keeping an ex around as a plate with no intention of a relationship?
I ended my relationship with her a few weeks ago and it’s been a little difficult setting up dates lately. Her and I ended on very amicable terms and the reason why I moved on was because she did not the ambition to further her career. She is currently 35 so I had to break it off so she can move on to find someone to have kids with before it’s too late.

We had conversations and I made it explicitly clear that if she wanted to hang out, we can but there will be no future between us. She will be coming over in a few hours to stay over for the night.
I know this might not be a good idea and wanted any experiences like this and what to watch out for. Thanks.
Sounds lazy. Lazy like boomer pods about game &&& not actually getting any girls but shilling rubbish ++++++ 0 receipts. HILARIOUS! Remind me of believe all women.

Go get new girls and block delete ex. Nobody with options is going dumpster diving.

M

member160292

I may have turned on the FUD switch with my ex. She FaceTimed me while masturbating which I would have never thought she was capable of. This is going to get interesting.