Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB vs Relationship

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Far out how do you get through the temptation to make contact again?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Far out how do you get through the temptation to make contact again?
After all these mens efforts to explain it to you, and yet you're still stuck within a supplicating frame...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cuck situation or an open relationship type of scenario. How do you know your not fcking some other dudes jizz?

So do they tell you all about their sexual exploits too? I du
nno about the 3rd wheelspin.
I had one of these a few years back. As soon as she started the trying to share the weird shyt i got out.

Difference between you and OP is he is unawares of the cucking. Your openly volunteering. Maybe you and LA share the same chics. LOL
All women are freaks. The only difference is that they will only be freaks with men that do not judge them. One more thing... you really do not know what 'cucking' is. I'm not in relationships with ANY of these women... and I don't honestly give a fvck what they do when they are not with me. I would be a hypocrite if I continued to date whomever I wanted, and not expect the women I am with would not do the same.

One more thing... if you are casually dating a woman, you can almost guarantee you are sharing her with other men... if it makes you feel better that she doesn't tell you, great... really it's not a problem, I don't judge. And if you are married (God forbid) there is 4 in 10 chance she's cheated on you.

In my 3 decades plus of dating experience, I've gone out with a lot of divorced women... and I do not know the percentage, but in my conversations I've had with them, a significant number complain that the reason they split was because the man wasn't meeting her sexual needs. The only way this comes up in conversation is when YOU, as the man, take that conversation in that direction. Women will take your lead... they know what they want, but they won't go there unless you take the first step because they do not want to be judged. You will never know how freaky a chick will be unless you go there first.

The MAN has to take the risk and go there first... if she's not down for it, she will let you know and then if it's deal breaker for you.. you just go find one that's okay with what you want. Now me.... personally I don't have any fetishes per se, I just like being with women... I'll do whatever they want accept rim jobs and threeways with one girl and another dude. I don't judge people who like this, it's just not my thing. If you do not understand this about women you would be shocked to learn that most will do whatever you want if she likes you and and you ask. But none of this happens if you come off as judgemental or if she thinks you don't know how to kept you mouth shut.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly common knowledge personally i like the idea of a harem rather then sloppy seconds. Im 45 and ive seen a lot situations like these and most of the time they are not a win win for ether side.
Well yea... a harem is great... who wouldn't want that. But I have too much going on in my life without trying to police the behavior of chicks when they aren't with me. But if you want to live in a fantasy that all the chicks you date are completely loyal to you then who am I to toss water on your harem dream. Good luck... to each his own.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my 3 decades plus of dating experience, I've gone out with a lot of divorced women... and I do not know the percentage, but in my conversations I've had with them, a significant number complain that the reason they split was because the man wasn't meeting her sexual needs.
Do you think that is the reason aswell Mike? I find that somewhat surprising that s3x alone would so commonly break up marriages knowing the asymmetries in s3x drive between the genders, and not stagnation, betalization or just hypergamy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectable Mike no problem. Im not of the school that all women cheat man. I think they cheat on idiot men who are not monitoring whose frame she's operating in. Everyone has their thing.
Thats alot of idiot men. A real cheater will cheat on ANY man. All you can choose is to leave.

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so if the only way forward is to get date more women....

I met a young lady after I played a gig. She came on strong but I was in a relationship at the time. My brother works with her flat mate and apparently there’s still potential. We’d spoken briefly on the phone one night (we were out with her flat mate and she was at home minding a relative). I asked if she wanted to go out for a drink and she said “maybe” - it was busy leading up to Christmas so perhaps after all that was over. I said I was busy too with a kitchen reno. she asked for a pic when it was done.
At the time it all felt a bit contrived so I didn’t proceed but now my kitchen is finished and I’m in my current position I was going to message her. I was going to send the promised photo - but should I be as bold to straight out ask if she wants to come and trial the new kitchen, offer me to either cook or go out for a drink, or just engage in banter and build up to it?

she’s younger (31) and hotter than my FWB

I know I’m an over thinker but personally I think I blew it way back when she propositioned me the first time
You know what they say though, it’s better to regret something you did....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree if it's an ok quality chick she only reaches for another branch after repeated leadership failures.

And I can't even humble brag this one. At age 54 got to make the memories while I still can New record gf got off 7 times last night and she s nose down sleeping while I m doing my study.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree if it's an ok quality chick she only reaches for another branch after repeated leadership failures.

And I can't even humble brag this one. At age 54 got to make the memories while I still can New record gf got off 7 times last night and she s nose down sleeping while I m doing my study.
You can express confidence here, we wont hate on you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that is the reason aswell Mike? I find that somewhat surprising that s3x alone would so commonly break up marriages knowing the asymmetries in s3x drive between the genders, and not stagnation, betalization or just hypergamy.
Dudes in relationships get complacent. Sex for women is more than just the sex act... what happens before and after is just as important. One woman told me that her ex used to wake up in the morning stick his d!ck in her face and say "It's time to perform your wifely duties." It doesn't take genius to figure out that's NOT what women want from sex.

Sometimes, women like that sort of thing, but not all the fvcking time. Women get bored really fast... you have to shake things up now and then. But hey... don't take advice from me... I'm not very good at maintaining relationships. But I know women cheat because they get bored... and boring sex doesn't work for them. They cheat because it's exciting.

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I sent the text offering a catch up for drink or I could make her dinner - but she replied with no answer to that question. Just complimented that the kitchen looked awesome and hoped that I was well...

I should have been more specific with a particular day in mind?

Last edited:

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
All good. I’ve found the cure

she’s cancelled her “plans” and she coming around to mine Friday night

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All good. I’ve found the cure

she’s cancelled her “plans” and she coming around to mine Friday night
You found nothing.

She didn't cancel her plans. Her plans didn't materialised as she expected or she got turned down.

She turned to you since u r willing, always available and she might as well start using you to cheer her up.

Have fun Mr. Supplicator

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re completely right. The answer is to involve yourself with other women. Thank you
You found nothing.

She didn't cancel her plans. Her plans didn't materialised as she expected or she got turned down.

She turned to you since u r willing, always available and she might as well start using you to cheer her up.

Have fun Mr. Supplicator
What are you taking about? You know I’m not taking about the same woman right?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or pursuing her. Either way it's the fact that she has other guys she's also interested in. Her "not wanting to get hurt again" crap is just a cover.
+1

It's like a girl ghosts. She returns to say, she got busy. Translation, was going ass to mouth material with Tyrone.

Op, women will claw the eyes out of everyone to get to the alpha male.

Date hotter and younger. Women 30+ are damaged goods.

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no quick cure. I think was Spaz and others are trying to say is you are still in the cycle.
In order to reframe a plate or prospective Ltr you have to basically cut it off to retool it. Let it go refocus on you and let them come back into your world. Your decisions your choice your life.
Be selfish and become your own mental focus.
agreed. And that’s the plan. My FWB I’m talking about knows I’m cool with being friends now. No more discussion. When we catch up we can catch up but I’m not going out of my way do do so. She messaged me this morning wanting to catch up for a coffee today. I told her maybe later in the week or next week when I’m available as I am pretty busy. I wasn’t cold or bitter, just friendly