Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB situation

horny

Reaction score
Little over a year ago at a neighborhood party I initiated some flirting with one of my neighbors wives... she reciprocated.... I made comments to her that clearly indicated an interest in having sex. So, needless to say we were both toasted by the end of the night.... party is over, we all go home, she goes home with hubby and the next thing I know she calls me.
She came to my house... but, I had too much to drink so nothing happened. Next day she calls me to say... hope we are cool... we were so drunk and I am married... lets forget it... I said yea... not a problem.
Over the course of last year we continually flirted... FF 2 this neighborhood party, we flirted... a few of us wound up at my house....it was a late night.. I initiated things with her again, she reciprocated.... we had some great sex.
I told her hot beautiful and hot she was... how I dreamt about it and gotten hand thinking about her over the course of the past year, and let her know I really never believed it would happen but hoped it would.
A neighbor saw us kiss, rumors went around a bit, her husband heard nothing and as far as everyone is concerned all we did was kiss.
We had sex a week later.. again.
I went silent, I wanted things to cool down and told her such.
She has sent me a few text messages... last week I initiated getting together but it didn't work out, plus I have been working alot.
I did tell her as long as things are discreet that I was game...
I just can't think of where to meet or really how to handle things.
Last contact was with me saying that I just wanted to wing things.... haven't talked to her since.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha.

man there are a LOT of desperate guys in here who can't get p*ssy of their own and have to sneak it from other guys.

man i feel sorry for guys who can only get desperate housewives.

J

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that's great. So what do you want from us?

I only asked because you dont make it clear. Nevertheless, I can probably give you an accurate preview of what you're about to hear...

Random sosuave member #1: "Hey, way to go man! Congrats! You DJ'd her to the max! Success stories make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Go Team Testicles! :cheer: "

Random sosuave member #2: <whine>"How would you like it if your wife cheated on you? You did the wrong thing and I'm here to judge you. My values are more noble than yours because the bible says so. Things that I don't like or understand should be illegal. I voted for George Bush."</whine>

Random sosuave member #3: "You should hit on more girls at the gym. Hit on girls at every passable opportunity. And if you're ever wondering, hitting on girls is more important than braking at a stop-light, so just hit on girls instead. Oh, one more thing-- if you're ever trapped inside a burning building, try to hit on as many girls as possible before saving yourself from a gruesome, fiery death."

Random sosuave member #4: "Help! I want to have sex too! Please share with me all your hints and cheat codes! Did you use C&F or NLP? Explain 'neg hitting' and how it will change my life forever. I'm sure that with a few more tricks up my sleeve, I can fool women into thinking I'm a confident, secure individual worthy of their attention. Then all my problems will be solved forever."

horny

Reaction score
I have had bouts of feeling gulity and bad for the decision.... just couldn't resist it in the end. Told her I overcame those issues..... probably shouldn't have said that... would have been my way out of the situation entirely.
I told her we would wing things... she is slightly pushy, I am not sure how she will react to my statement should she not hear from me.
Hard to tell what women will do....

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horny said:
Hard to tell what women will do....
Yeah right, if they're not getting enough attention and someone comes along who will give it to them, they'll take it. Obviously that includes fvcking around, trashing marriages or whatever else they rationalize they can get away with.

This site lead me to a realization. As men, I believe each of us alone are completely responsible for what happens around us. Oh, we can blame alcohol, tv, lack of money, image, society, politicians, religion, the boss and gosh forbid even women. Yet about 99% of the time its 110% our own darn fault. We knew better and did it anyway. Then one day that 'awareness' finds us, and it ain't pretty :(

Random sosuave member #2-A: <curious>"Just think if they have chidrins. And hubby finds out. And he boots her arse. And court gives her the chidrins. And she moves away. And chidrins never know daddy. And daddy goes postal and whacks wifey. And 'horny' wishes for really, really long time he would have let some other dude fvck cheatin' wifey. And hubby voted for George Bush."</curious>

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar, I think that you personally are responsible for global warming and the deforestation of the Amazon, because you chose to eat a McWhopper. Also I don't like it when anyone implies that jealous men are invariably prone to murder, because this is woman propaganda.

DrZaius09 sadly has covered the most predictable responses. Did the author of this thread want approbation, reprobation or consternation. He should state his business.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all situational.

My married with 3 children FWB is a charity case. I call it, "community service". See, her husband beats her and neglects her. THAT isn't healthy for 3 girls to see, so, I'm pushing her to do the right thing and leave him... not stick around "for the kids" in this case. My cack is a little ray of sunshine in her bleak and miserable existance.

Quite actually, this dude is a roommate so far as she's concerned. As far as the guy is concerned, this chick is a nanny and a punching bag. It's quite a stretch to call it "cheating". That guy is getting his karma card punched.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering HORNY has 2 posts to his account, I think I smell a troll here.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to say that too... especially after that GT Don guy showed up and has 2 posts also, and a similar "I'm banging garbage" scenario.

The (improper) elipse usage also reminds me of another troll that popped up on here recently.

horny

Reaction score
I am being called a Troll for what reason....
What was my reason for posting...
I have not always been a bachelor, was married before and it didn't work out... I am single and loving it.
Vulpine... community service... that is how I see it. She is not happily married and doesn't have sex with her husband so I figure why not service her.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, a question for the HORNY one:

If banging married chicks is so great, and you believe that nobody gets hurt by it, and that there's no positive or negative moral repercusions that comes from it...

Then I wonder where your confusion, second thoughts, and feelings of guilt that made you post this thread in the first place are coming from...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horny said:
community service... that is how I see it. She is not happily married and doesn't have sex with her husband so I figure why not service her.
One thing I find very pathetic is when men justify a behavior.

You write the above statement as to act confident. When it is very clear that you are having issues and that's why you are creating this thread.

It is actually a lack of character to do what you are doing (being involved with a married woman). I know...I did it SEVERAL times in my younger years. But let's forget about the morality of the issue. That's irrelevant.

Here is how I see things after I reached my 30s and put myself (thanks to fitness, professional, health, education) in a stage in which I consider myself the prize: a TRUE man is a man with Options.

In fact once a man loses his ability to have options...he becomes an unhappy man.

A man with options will never be involved with a woman that belongs to another man (e.g. married woman). Too many women out there to choose from...especially if you are the prize and have options.

A man with a level of intelligence would know that when a woman wants to cheat, they will lie. I mean, think about it...with today's divorce laws favorable for women, why would a woman want to stay married with a man that is abusive or does not give her sex? She is lying. If she is not lying, then she has some serious self-esteem issues.

So save the justifications to hide a serious lack of character. And let face the real issue hear: stupidity.

A stupid man would bang a woman that is involved in a relationship and lives in the same neighborhood as he does. If you don't have morality issues...at least be smart enough as to never sh!t where you sleep.