Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcking regrets!

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College was an almost complete waste, socially/regarding girls, and every now and then I have moments when the regrets are so powerful I want to die. (I'm not suicidal, but at those times I wouldn't mind if my life was taken away)

This happens esp. when I see others being/having been successful throughout that period.

Sorry for the negativity, but I had to express it.

On the other hand, this weekend was the first time in my life when I was the top dog, alpha male of a large group of people, and DAMN IT WAS FINE! :D

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you graduate/pass classes? Because it was a waste for me in that regard big time, and TRUST ME, I'd rather have that than memories of girls in my dorm.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd trade that for memories of girls in my dorm :) (but I didn't live in the dorms; another thing I wish was different)

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd trade that for memories of girls in my dorm (but I didn't live in the dorms; another thing I wish was different)
Girls are not the end-all be-all of life. I would take back my v-card if it meant going back in time to make better choices regarding my future.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
Girls are not the end-all be-all of life. I would take back my v-card if it meant going back in time to make better choices regarding my future.
But they are hugely important.
Trust me that you wouldn't go back in time if you'd know what it is like to live with these thoughts.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have those thoughts too. I wasn't some big pimp in college. Not even close.

But compared to actually making something out of my life, it means nothing. I would seriously trade every experience I've had with a girl to be celibate and sober in college if it meant I'd succeed. The girls could come after.

When you're young you feel like you're gonna be dead at 25 or something, and you gotta fvck every girl and find true-wuv before that. Life goes on no matter what. There's people out there that were huge pimps in High School/College that I now see layed off from construction jobs, doing coke in the local bar bathroom . . some found their "true wuv" and are miserable anyway . . some are DEAD.

Its so unimportant. Its a tragedy that we waste so much time and get so stressed over it.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back, almost every bad decision I have made in my life involved a woman. Mainly because I compromised my ambition because I did not want to be alone (What a wuss !!!)

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
Same here

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really regret that much in my life regarding women. It was the one friend that I chose to hang out with. That is what did me in but you live and learn.

Try clubs and activities to get back into the swing of thing. My suggestion is habitat for humanity. They always have a high percentage of women AND teach you some dang awesome skills in life as well. Women love men that helped.

become the person that you want to become. If you think you are a loser than change it and do the stuff that the fun guy would do. I still stick by my above statement.

- comic_relief

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided that I shall start another university this autumn, in a distant town. I'll be raising money until then so I can live care-free for 6 months or more.

It does seem like many steps back (5 years worth of steps), but I realized that I cannot get far in life with these depressing thoughts.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it'd mean taking steps back only in relation with my career (which is in a domain I don't like too much, anyway).

In every other way it'd mean giant steps ahead.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I'd trade that for memories of girls in my dorm :) (but I didn't live in the dorms; another thing I wish was different)
Did you go to a commuter university? If so then your experience wasn't different than from most people.

If you want that hollywood "college experience" you just gotta live in a dorm in a party school. You're not going to have that type of experience going to a commuter university or community college full of single momas and adults with jobs.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an university in my home town.
At that time when I applied for college I thought this would be an advantage, lol!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I have decided that I shall start another university this autumn, in a distant town. I'll be raising money until then so I can live care-free for 6 months or more.

It does seem like many steps back (5 years worth of steps), but I realized that I cannot get far in life with these depressing thoughts.
Where?

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
College was an almost complete waste, socially/regarding girls, and every now and then I have moments when the regrets are so powerful I want to die. (I'm not suicidal, but at those times I wouldn't mind if my life was taken away)

This happens esp. when I see others being/having been successful throughout that period.

Sorry for the negativity, but I had to express it.

On the other hand, this weekend was the first time in my life when I was the top dog, alpha male of a large group of people, and DAMN IT WAS FINE! :D
I know how you feel, I regret a lot about college. Not getting out of my comfort zone socially, moving home after two years in the dorms, not changing my major soon enough (and wasting a year). It is tough to think that I'm 24, just graduated this fall, and have little positive experiences about college life.

But I do have a fairly useful degree, economics, from a large public university (Pitt), eventhough I took a long, meandering, painful path to get there.

If I didn't get the degree, then yes I would regret the hell out of it. But right now, I see it as a growing experience, that made me better realize what I need to do to further myself in life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a real regret... I have spoken about it before here, bbut not at much length, I play the piano now, and I'm pretty good and I do it for a hobby, but growing up i was a damn, damn, damn, damn good violinist. first chair second violin in the arknasas youth sympathy, was first chair first violin for a while until this **** took my spot.. yeah she went on to graduate at Julliard. still ****s women up to this day when I break out a vionlin and can play it, well. But I mean, I'm not a pro or anything but I can play pretty damn well even today. But I should have stuck with it. without question someone would have been paying me to go to their school/ I was that good. Gave it up to play ball. My teacher talked me out of quitting my 9th grade year, lbut he couldn't do it my 10th grade year. My peers / the call of poon was just too strong. still kicking myselrf over that one. that is the one true regret i have in life.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a real regret... I have spoken about it before here, but not at much length, I play the piano now, and I'm pretty good and I do it for a hobby, but growing up i was a damn, damn, damn, damn good violinist. first chair second violin in the arknasas youth sympathy, was first chair first violin for a while until this **** took my spot.. yeah she went on to graduate at Julliard. And she'd be the first to tell you I was more musically inclined than she was, music has just come so natural to me my entire life. I can't even read piano music and I can play like 100 songs on the piano and I mean really play (i can read treble clef violin music however as well as I can read english). she practiced way more than I did and deserved it, I loved the violin but never actually took "it" seriously, and was still that good. still ****s women up to this day when I break out a vionlin and can play it, well. But I mean, I'm not a pro or anything but I can play pretty damn well even today. lol to this day I know this song by heart, first and 2nd chair violin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaT5Bv6G8JI when I was in freaking 4th grade i was murdering this **** here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7BxPILCYq4

But I should have stuck with it. without question someone would have been paying me to go to their school/ I was that good. Gave it up to play ball. My teacher talked me out of quitting my 9th grade year, but he couldn't do it my 10th grade year. My peers / the call of poon was just too strong. still kicking myself over that one. that is the one true regret i have in life.

IN reality It's all TAG's fault. I stayed in tag because that is what "smart people do" and they made you take 2 science classes, a class and a lab. that lab is what took my orchestra class spot.