"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

fvcking pretty boy looks

n_p

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
i'm 18 just now and i've been told i've got pretty boy "girly" looks, which make me look gay. it is definately not the clothes i wear or my voice which is excessively deep, but my face. in my experience, the guys who get laid the most are the ones who look older, whilst the ones who look younger, like me, don't get enough

what chance do i have of becoming an alpha if i look gay?

would a bulking programme help me get any masculinity? i'm 145lbs at the moment. do u think a bulking programme would make my face look more masculine?

i'm growing my hair long just now to try to make me look more masculine. do u think long hair would go with a pretty boy look?

do u think blonde highlights thru my hair would make me look even gayer?

cheers guys
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
If you're eight-teen, I recommend growing out facial hair and getting a shaggy hair-cut-- just go all around "shaggy"

Oh, and you shouldn't let others change the way you look. If you like the way you look now, then **** the b1tch who said you look gay.

She is most likely just being an upt1ght b1tch anywho, and you probably don't look gay.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Iv'e got the same thing lol. A girl I know called me a pretty boy. Iv'e grown my hair out a little bit, sideburns help for me. When my facial hair comes in nice and thick i'll grown some kind of pimpin goatee. Iv'e noticed for some reason older women 21-25 are more interested and attracted to me, but i'm not complaining.

You could grow facial hair, lift weights to gain some muscle or whatever, but for the most part you can't really change what your face looks like. Unless you want to go to the extremes of plastic surgery. I suggest if you don't wear glasses to maybe go out and pick up a pair of dress glasses, I wear contacts and glasses. Iv'e gotten comments before that I look older with my glasses on, and even smart too. (ScAry)
 

n_p

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by buckwheat18
Iv'e noticed for some reason older women 21-25 are more interested and attracted to me, but i'm not complaining.
Exactly the same lol! Not too long ago this 21 yr old was into me coz i playing the "young, innocent and virile" card :D

Originally posted by buckwheat18

You could grow facial hair
not enough just now :( it's really pissing me off how my sidies haven't come thru yet. still pretty thin and clear hairs there. although i've only been growing them for 2 weeks. do u think they'll come in eventually if i don't shave? or should i keep shaving until they become darker and thicker?



I actually have a pair of glasses that i don't wear, but perhaps since they're pretty rectangular, they'll give my face a more square look. great idea m8!
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
DONT GROW OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL RUIN YOUR LOOKS

What i mean, is that I know a 18 yr old also is very good looking, like "pretty boy" looking - which is slight trace of femininity.......

While I have very mascuilne good looks...

so work with what you have, sideburns could help, but if it makes you look bad, dont have them....

just wear approrpiate clothes and emphasize your masculinity in tone of voice, how u act and weight......
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
------
 

DB9

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
i have the same thing but maybe we could use the good boy looks to our advantage so if ur a pretty boy just show them that your a man under the pretty boy persona:cool:
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
I get hit on by guys. Women ask me if Im gay... but they say "Tell me your not gay!" because I'm so ****ing sexy theyd b really dissapointed if I was. But I still look "masculine." I am 16 I look 22, I grow a full beard and Im as alpha as a man can be. Just worry about looking your best... not what "type" of good looking you are.
 

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
in the short term, I'd do lots of cardio and use a product called yohimburn on your face (www.yohimburn.com) it spot reduces fat (don't ****ing argue with me, spot reducing is possible) and it will give you a toned defined face a la shwarzenegger. Worked wonders for me.
 
Top