fvckin dude told the girl I like that I like her...game over i think

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
this girl has been hanging around me and my friends (and my house) for almost 2 months now. youre going to eventually like someone who is cute, cool and around you that much. we flirt say sh1t to each other etc. i do talk about her. last night my so call friend and i and some other people went out. we went to the bar where that girl works. he fvckin goes up to her and tells her i like her. later on her and her friend come over as usual. the dude is outside talkin to her for like 30 minutes. i dont even want to know what was said then.
i asked my friend what he said and what she said. he said "yea i told her you like her and she said she kind of figured and well do her best to make blah blah blah" (everyone was drunk so i cant remember everything). i dont know if hes telling the truth or not but fvck that kind of ruins everything i guess. maybe it will work to my advantage cause if i just straight up ignore her or push her away shell wonder. i dont know wtf to do now when i see her cause im going to see her

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of this fvckin idiot as a friend immediately.

He'll keep sabotaging everything you try with chicks because of his jealousy.

If you can't force yourself to part with this moron though just keep him confined to hanging out with you when you are not on the prowl for chicks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin it. Laugh, and tell her that he says that to every girl he likes. Tell her he read in it a book about how to get girls. Insist that these tricks work and that she has no choice but to go out with your friend. You should both get a good laugh out of it. Tell her they make a cute couple and try to get her to go out with him.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me your friend is high school age.

Good way to spin it Bible Belt, and possibly make her pursue now.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To offer a different veiwpoint:

Sure he isn't helping you because you HAVN'T MADE A MOVE? Christ, he's just giving you a kick up the arse. It's been 2 months. . .

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
should i even bring it up to her. say hey did idiot tell you i like you? cause he says that to every girl he actually likes. if i bring it up it might look weird. maybe i should just act like i dont know and act normal. or maybe start throwing some IOD's. man fvck sh1t was going good till idiot opened his mouth. yesterday was the first day we talked during the day on the phone sober lol. seriously though things were going good. this girl gets hit on the time and has dudes chasing her. now that she knows i guess im in the same boat. i think im going to back off for a lil bit and see what happens. we were suppose to go see a movie this sunday but i guess thats not going to happen or maybe ill call her and still ask and see what she says. im fvckin scared he told her some stupid sh1t

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious, why would letting the girl know from someone else that you like her be bad for you? You're not really doing anything. Someone else said it. You never said it.

my 2cents is that I wouldn't want to try anything... If she brings it up, then act like you didn't know what she's talking about, but like bible belt says, that dude does it to everybody, gets her really confused.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
im debating about callin her up in a lil bit. last night dude was doin some weird stuff like rubbing her leg when she was past out etc. should i just say oh hey he tell you i like you? (i need a good way ot bring it up) he does that to every girl he wants.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
im debating about callin her up in a lil bit. last night dude was doin some weird stuff like rubbing her leg when she was past out etc. should i just say oh hey he tell you i like you? (i need a good way ot bring it up) he does that to every girl he wants.
How does your friend know you like her?

Sounds like you have more of an issue with yourself than your friend. He's moving in on terrority he likes and you are getting frustrated since you are not.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
so should i bring it up or act like i dont even know he said anything? if i do bring it up what should i say. i was thinking about saying so and so says that to every girl he likes. actually i dont even know if i should care or not.

djmac

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude- next girl you like grow some cajones and get her interested in you from the start. TWO months- sht man your lucky she's still available at all.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
this chick can sense that i like her but you gotta understand plenty of dudes are after her cause i see it all the time. dudes grabbing her, trying to get her number etc. weve had multiple drunken conversations. last time she tried to make a move on me and i denied her cause she was wasted and so i felt uncomfortable doin sh1t with her. she complains dudes just wanna fvck her only, i dont blame her for that. she doesnt wanna feel used i guess. plus she just got out of some ltr which has fvcked with her i think. im just taking the route of standing out from everyone else she encounters. she knows every dude wants to fvck her. i sure as hell do but if i come out like that im in the same boat with everyone else. my last relationship i was straight up friends with her for like 2-3 months. i slept in bed with her like for a month and never tried everything. it drove her insane cause she was like wtf he doesnt wanna touch me. she was a hoe so that explains that but still. good this girl can go fvck some dude for all i give a sh1t then. with me i gotta build a strong connection before i physically mess with them unless they are extrememly hot then i know its one shot. this girl is around my house constantly like 4 days a week drinking etc. i know i have plenty of opporunties so i dont rush sh!t and look needy. im starting to escalate sh1t right now cause its the right time to do so.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
last time she tried to make a move on me and i denied her cause she was wasted and so i felt uncomfortable doin sh1t with her. .
I stopped reading at this point.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
so apparently you feel right getting on a girl that stumbles and slams into the wall then starts rubbing your neck when you are defiantley no where nearsas inebreated? that desperate huh.