Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcked the hot girl with a b/f in my bathroom while her friend was asleep on my bed

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl a few months ago at the local races, seemed to be chemistry going on with her, good banter back and forth, but nothing happened since she was there with her b/f (who I know).

Short, sort of exotic type, caramel skin, C cup tits, tight body. 21 years old (I’m 28). 8 out of 10. Henceforth known as Hottie.

Fast-forward to now, last night, after a sports game, went down to the local pub (in sweat soaked clothes…) for a feed, some beers and pool with a few mates. Hottie was there, remembered me from the races and kept going on about how I was such a jerk there and she wanted to punch me then.

She is with a friend, a blonde who seemed decent, but not as hot as her.

I keep playing pool, the teasing continues, she describes things between us as a hate-hate relationship. Play some more games of pool with the lads, she sends a request through to add me on Facebook.

Hottie tries to buy me drinks (but I refuse, have to drive…haha)

After a couple more beers, me and the lads leave in our own vehicles (as I was walking out, Hottie “accidentally” backs into my groin). I go home, accept her request on Facebook, and message extract is as follows:

Runner83 - Er sorry do I know you..? Ha ha

HOTTIE - Haha you're such a jerk. Can't believe you bailed so early :/:/

Runner83 - Nah better beer at my place. Besides you know me, mr sensible ;);)

HOTTIE – Ha. Good one ! Thanks for the offer about the beers :p:p

Runner83 - Er, I do charge $8 per beer though..Ha ha

HOTTIE - I'll settle for 5$ !! :p:p

Runner83 - Well my boyfriend frank is the jealous type. If he ever found out that you somehow worked out that my address was xxxxx I think he would be most upset.

HOTTIE – Hahahha. Better watch out otherwise ill be there in 30 minutes :p:p

Runner83 - You wouldn't dare, even if frank is on holidays atm :p:p

HOTTIE - Sounds like a good idea to us. Leave the door open otherwise I'll have to wake you up.

[PAUSE, I DON’T RESPOND]

Doesn't seem like you're too keen ! God you're boring.

Runner83 - Zzzzz...ha ha. Just find xxx and mine is the one at the back straight up the driveway. Tell the bouncer at the door your name, I've already told him to let you in because you have good intentions, even though I know that isn't true..Ha ha

HOTTIE - Hahahha we'll be there soon douche.

Will you be awake at 11:00pm ? Or will I have to rock your windows ?

Runner83 - Well my bedtime is normally 8pm so I am kinda tired..:p:p yep better chuck rocks ha ha

HOTTIE - Haha leave your door open ! Otherwise I'll slap you.

Runner83 - Ha ha be honest, you probably will anyway. And you'll enjoy it

HOTTIE - Ha. You wish. I'll see you soon loser.

Runner83 - Ha ha

[A bit later]

HOTTIE - You awake ?

Runner83 - Auto response: runner83 is now asleep, please wake him up in person..Ha ha :p:p

HOTTIE - Oi. Come outside. Oi. Come outside

I get out of bed to find them knocking on my door, so I let them in, about 11pm. Crack open some beers, start off on the couch.

My phone goes off a few times and the blond friend runs into my bedroom to try and get to it before me, but I follow her in, catch her, chuck her on the bed and kiss her.

But she is not into it, and runs back into the lounge room.

Somehow a bit later, both of them end up on my bed, so I join them. As it turns out, the blonde is not really keen and thinks (correctly) that I actually want Hottie instead.

When the blonde goes out to the toilet, Hottie and I are making out on the bed, and she is whispering in my ear “god, I want to fvck you”. At the same time, she is yelling out to her friend “xxx, I hate runner83, no way I would fvck him, I have a boyfriend.”

The blonde turns out to be really fvcked in the head, doesn’t accept my advances even though I tried to keep her included, and is obviously so insecure about herself, thinks I’m an ******* since she has been (apparently through others) studying me on Facebook (I posted about one of my previous one nighters on there).

As a result, I miss the threesome opportunity.

Since it is getting late and I’m tired, I lie on my bed, the blonde is on one side, Hottie is on the other. Hottie is playing with my **** through my pants and I’m getting even more worked up. I get my hand down Hottie’s pants (not much resistance) and she is dripping wet. Blondie is asleep on my other side.

After a bit Hottie gets up to to the toilet. The blonde seems to be asleep, so I get up and also go out. I catch up with Hottie near the bathroom, and take her inside and look the door.

Making out starts, clothes and pants come off, she makes me promise I won’t tell her boyfriend (yeah, I’m not a fvckin’ idiot) and soon I am fvcking her in the raw from the front standing up with her pinned against the wall. I pull out just in time to *** over her stomach and she catches the rest of my load in her hands.

Satisfied, we both go to bed. Cue a few hours later in the early morning, and Hottie is playing with my **** again with blondie asleep on my other side. We both get up around the same time (Blondie still asleep) and I take her into the spare bedroom.

I get her down on the bed, me on top, clothes come off , she again makes me promise not to tell anyone (haha, Internet forums don’t count) and soon my **** is entering her tight wet pvssy again in the raw. I fvck her until she is trying not to scream. I pull out of her when I feel close to cumming and she takes me in her mouth.

I think I can keep going so enter her pvssy again and keep fvcking (with her moaning in my ear “oh god, fvck my *****’). Again, when I’m close to coming, pull out and she finishes me off with her hand and mouth and swallows my load.

I head off to get ready for work, and both of them head off around then.

At work, as it turns out, I have “love bites” (i.e. hickeys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hickey) on my neck, at least 5 people comment on it. I pass it off as an injury from the sport from the night before, but I don’t think anyone believes me.

However, no one really knows the full details of what happened, so I should be in the clear.

Story finished. For now…As I write this in, another of the girls I've been seeing recently (a couple of random fvcking sessions) has messaged me "hey runner83, what's happening?"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little more unprotected sex than was necessary. But it sounds like you had a good time.

Tell you what...you get chlamydia one time, and you won't think twice about wearing rubbers again.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's hoping you didn't create any little runners through not wrapping your tool ya fool. Either way nice field report.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro approves this topic. Sick stuff brah.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you know that girl is having unprotected sex with her boyfriend and you raw her. Sh!t is puzzling to me.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheManOfSteel said:
Now you just need to master the art of wrapping your tool.
Yeah, all good advice there from you and others about using protection.

I should have, it's been a bad habit I've been getting into with the last couple of girls of going in bareback.

But god, it sure did feel pretty fvckin' great!!

Oh well, will learn for next time, maybe...

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Oh well, will learn for next time, maybe...
I hope you do eventually. Its like playing Russian roulette with a bullet in the gun: Eventually you ARE going to lose either by disease or knocking a girl up or maybe both.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are proud of the fact that you slept with a ho?
Dirty pool my man...dirty pool

......I give you props and I thank you for your timeless advice Runner it helps us out
no disrespect.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest having a cheap **** isn't very impressive. There are so many sluts going around having one night stands etc Is not much of an accomplishment.

Enjoy the herpes btw lol.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
all the "ha ha" stuff kind of got to me but otherwise nice report. Site needs more of 'em.
Yep, that is one of my issues - excessive use of "ha ha" but hey, I am a funny fvcker so have to show it somehow...haha

Round 2 happened with her again last Thursday.

Hadn't seen or messaged here in the week since Round 1.

Sport was cancelled on Thurs night so headed down to the local pub with the lads for a few drinks and meal. I did do a Facebook status update about that.

After we had been there for a while, her and her friend come down (either coincidence, or because she saw my Facebook post). Turns out her boyfriend is away for the weekend.

Nothing really happens in the early stages while my friends are there, just playing pool and stuff, we both keep a distance as per what has happened in the past.

At one point in the evening, when she is up against the bar showing off her legs and ass, one of my friends nudges me and says "admit it, you'd go there if you could, wouldn't you?" He obviously has no idea that I already have.

I tease the girls about how much they are going to donate to me for Movember (at the time, as a warm up, I had a moustache and pair of thick sideburns. Round 1 I had a full beard).

When there is quiet period and there is only the two of us, she is pressing me to make sure I hadn’t told anyone about last week, since she seemed pretty paranoid about it. So I assure her I haven’t told anyone. She mentions she has been facebook stalking me the last week to make sure.

After the friends leave, some of her friends who she knows is shouting free drinks so we hang around a bit for that. She starts to get a bit touchy feely with me.

Some of the people she knows have some party happening so go along for that for a bit. I don’t know anyone really, but we have some make outs when we are alone.

After a while, since I was tired, I mention to her that I’m going, does she want to come?

She reckons she wants to stay a bit longer, so I FB message her my number and tell her to msg me when she wants to get picked up.

I go home and doze off, then wake up a few hours later to find some increasingly urgent messages on my phone from her. So I make contact, and go to pick her up (only 5 min from my place).

I bring her back to my place and for a nice change I get to fvck her on my bed, various positions, she is impressed again by my stamina, but that is just something that has always (since the first couple of girls and if I jack off more than once a week) worked out well for me.

To avoid all the negative (although well intentioned feedback) relating to round 1, I won’t mention that it was again in the raw.

She is a good one, very vocal in bed and I can tell she is enjoying it a lot. Tight and wet as well.

After a while, we switch to her svcking my c*ck and as I progress I’m mouth fvcking her and after a while I blow my load into her mouth and she sucks up every bit.

A few hours of sleep together and then soon she is expecting her friend to come over to get her.

The urge strikes and we end up on the bed again and I’m fvckin her brains out again. I’m getting close to blowing my load when her friend knocks on the door.

So there is a rush for her to get dressed. She'd given her friend (who was at the party) some b/s story about there being some party at my place after the other one, which she went to.

I message her a bit on Saturday but nothing comes out of it since I’m coming down with a cold and sore throat. I’m down all weekend with that.

On Monday this morphs into (when I go to see the doctor) a severe throat infection and now I have the week off work while I recover from that, taking penicillin.

Doubt it is related to this episode, since I haven’t put my mouth near anywhere but her mouth and t!ts. Just hope she doesn't come down with the same, since that may look a bit suss.

My focus now for this week is to recover, future updates will be posted as they occur.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key here, is that you're 28 and the girl is 21, the older you are, the easier it is to fvck the hottest girls.

When I was 18 and even 25, no hot babe would have a barr of me, as I got older in years, it become easier to fvck them.

I'd much rather be a 43 year old chatting up a hot 20 year old babe, than be an 18 year old trying to seduce a hot babe of my own age or older.

Age definately helps. :yes:

P

perseverance

I don't understand these types of post. Is anybody really that interested in reading this type of stuff? This is an advice forum, where is the advise in this thread? I don't understand what there is to brag about? Some twenty eight year old is banging a 21 year old sl*t with a boyfriend without protecting his chipolata. Big deal, it just seems like a showboating exercise.