Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvcked on HOTMAIL

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i don't know what to do here.

Everyone else says their hotmail is fine. And i checked another one of my accounts is fine, but my MAIN account i can not get into. I just get an error message that says it TIMED OUT.

I dont know whats up. Even MSN tells me when i get a new email everyday, but i somehow cant get it. I tried on another computer and same thing.

I dont know whats up.

I even emailed hotmail from the link on their website twice and they have not replied. Its been two days. WTF?
Anyone ever went through this before? How do i get back into my email? Dont just tell me to get another email adress, i have importants emails in this adress that i need to see. Help!!!!!!!!!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it might be some kind of bug

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened to soneone i know a while back... She eventually gave up trying and made another account. All you CAN do is wait for a reply and hope that your account works soon.

Laterz...

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know when someone tries to log into a hotmail account too many times with the wrong password(ie: someone trying to hack into your account), hotmail will deny access to your account for a certain amount of time. Not sure if that's what's happening here though.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if its related, but whenever I get to the login screen on my Yahoo! account, it never progresses further than that screen, simply reloads it.

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it true that if you don't check your Hotmail account for over a month, they simply delete it.

Thats what i've heard anyway.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete your cookies and temp files. Sometimes they confuse your computer.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wooohoo. finally hotmail fixed the problem when i emailed them on my other account. i can get back in now.

ANYONE THAT HAS THIS PROBLEM WHERE IT SAYS IT TIMED OUT AFTER U TRY TO LOG IN, JUST EMAIL THEM WITH ANOTHER ACCOUNT A FEW TIMES AND WAIT A COUPLE DAYS AND THEY WIL FIX IT!!