Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck womens feelings

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months ago I've dumped my gf, I loved her alot, and it broke my own heart doing so. She just kept playing with me, making appointments and coming 2 hours later, trying to make me jealous, only doing sh!t her way(she's bossy), etc. I was kinda forced into dumping her, after I did so she put all the blame on me, I broke her heart. I even begged her to take me back.. Yesterday was the last time I did so, she kissed me and said she didn't feel anything anymore, and that it wouldn't work anymore. Then she asked that I would still talk to her... I just told her "You shattered my heart and that I never hope to see you again. Hopefully you'll find someone who will love you as much as I did." Couldn't get any sleep yesterday... Even when I kissed, even while I was doing other girls, I thought of her...
I feel like sh!t that I've lost my GF, I feel even more like sh!t that I've cared about it for 6 months. 6 months of fvcking agony for what... What an idiot I've been...

I won't take this sh!t anymore, women driving me around, putting up with all sorts of crap. I'm sick and tired of it, this time its my turn. I won't care about their feelings anymore, I'll do whatever is necessaire to protect my heart, cause I NEVER want to feel this sort of pain again. Sure I'll miss out on some very good girls but I'dd rather be happy alone than be unhappy with some chick who's only using me. Its time to stop being used and start using. I don't give a damn anymore about what women could think, its time to start thinking about what I would think. This time its gonna be my way or the highway.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the little broad took your virginity did she? You'll get over her faster than you think..

And please don't disrespect the word love with a 6 month relationship you're off your rocker if you think you did. We can't love something we don't respect and obviously by dumping your girl you wanted to send just that message, I don't respect the way you treat me.

I'm surprised f*cking another girl didn't cure you.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to lay your heart on the line though, Yeah some will hurt you but in the end you will have what you want and the past women will see this and be just another lay to you. In my opinion you did the right thing! Take risks, live life, Be happy. Just don't be afraid to do so.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post but just know you don't have to give up the good girls with your new mindset.

As sadly protecting your heart and being emotionally cold is the key to most women's hearts for all of us.

Anyway good luck with your recovery buddy.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Good post but just know you don't have to give up the good girls with your new mindset.

As sadly protecting your heart and being emotionally cold is the key to most women's hearts for all of us.

Anyway good luck with your recovery buddy.
Just like anti dump says, we don't have to put up with everything and sometimes the women with good intentions get into this category for perhaps a wrong reason, anyway, should that happen, then so be it... I won't get too bitter, I just won't get run around with by any women anymore...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like sh!t that I've lost my GF, I feel even more like sh!t that I've cared about it for 6 months. 6 months of fvcking agony for what... What an idiot I've been...
Welcome to the realization that wallowing in your heartbreak is a waste of fvcking time. I wasted three years before I realized what I was doing, and I decided never again to mourn that long over a breakup.

Sure I'll miss out on some very good girls but I'dd rather be happy alone than be unhappy with some chick who's only using me.
This is very true.

Its time to stop being used and start using.
You don't have to use women to "protect your heart". When you truly realize that you'll be happy with or without a woman, that's when you will no longer have to make an effort to "protect your heart". You may still feel the effect of a breakup, but the emotional pain won't be as great because you'll realize that women should NOT be the source of happiness - they can only add or subtract from your existing happiness. When they start to subtract from it, that's when you know it's time to ditch them.

Good luck on your recovery, and good luck on your new path of life.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
She pulled the classic move on you. You dumped her, she convinced you to take her back just so she can have the upper hand in the relationship and cut ties with you. You got played. But so what, it happens to the best of us at times.

The determining factor in your future success will be if you can pick yourself up, dust off and get back on the saddle. You've also learnt that you can't fvck your way out of heartache. You need to grieve. It sounds cheesy but if you don't, you'll end up wasting 3 years like Desdinova did (and I did too). You need to deal with your feelings, realize all the crappy stuff she did to you, and associate those feelings with her, instead of associating love with her. You need to think of why you originally broke up with her, and the way she was a manipulative biatch and treated you with no respect.

Take a few weeks to yourself, work out, improve yourself, you'll feel better, then you'll be ready to take on the world.

ps re-read the bible.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Eaglecreek said:
I won't take this sh!t anymore, women driving me around, putting up with all sorts of crap. I'm sick and tired of it, this time its my turn. I won't care about their feelings anymore, I'll do whatever is necessaire to protect my heart, cause I NEVER want to feel this sort of pain again. Sure I'll miss out on some very good girls but I'dd rather be happy alone than be unhappy with some chick who's only using me. Its time to stop being used and start using. I don't give a damn anymore about what women could think, its time to start thinking about what I would think. This time its gonna be my way or the highway.
I'm proud of you!!! *Hi-5*

I show women I don't play. Sure I've missed out on some, but I don't want b**ches using me. When I get rich and famous, I'm gonna be chewing women out left and right!!! When a woman dumps me then wants to get back, I SAY NO!!! You tossed me aside like a smelly gym sock now you want me again? Hell no. You should do the same thing, if so, keep it up.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses so far guys, some extra support is definitly what I needed... It won't take much longer till my wounds are healed as I already feel more ready then ever to move on :rockon:. Its my time to control now :D