Fvck.....will Somebody Fvckin Help Me!!!!!!!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Pvssy, also wanted to say that you can reduce your rejection to injection ratio substantially by only approaching girls that give you some non-verbal interest signals, such as extended eye contact etc.

Real men fear rejection! Why? Because they take themselves seriously. It's an extension by being the best at everything else they do in their life. Many here will disagree, but if you find yourself being the best at everything you do, taking rejection isn't very easy, because you choose a girl you deemed worthy of 'you' in the first place. Another reason to only pursue girls that are interested to begin with.
REJECTION TO INJECTION RATIO
THAT IS HILARIOUS.

My god how can that complain about getting laid with that many girls in 3 weeks. I'm probably way to busy to do that with that many different girls.

He is either lying or if he's telling the truth he's demented because those aren't bad numbers!

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
its amazing though how this individual is so frustrated on this thread, but just a day later all of the sudden he turns into a DJ making threads that should belong in the djb:rolleyes: